The Start of a Lesbian Threesome - Cover

The Start of a Lesbian Threesome

Copyright© 2023 by auntybob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of how two lesbian women welcomed another woman in to their cosy life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Two days passed with no sign of Lucy, I was right, it was just some kind of prank. Teri and I got on with our normal, routine lives: sleeping, working, eating, shagging (a lot of shagging) sleeping, working...

Teri and I have a very active and full sex life, both of us seem permanently horny. We spend a lot of our time having sex, using our wide selection of sex toys. Vibrators, dildos, strap-ons, all are put to good and frequent use. Of the two of us, I’d say that Teri has the ever so slightly, higher sex drive, but in reality, we’re both ready for sex at the drop of a hat.

Filling in a bit of back story, we met at a Charity fund raiser, a couple of years ago. It turns out that we are both passionate animal lovers. Teri was tending a stall for a dog rescue charity when I rocked up to make a donation and buy a mug. Teri stood out amongst the other people there. Her enormous boobs in a tight-fitting jumper, immediately caught my eye. A long, ankle-length skirt, did little to hide her big bum. But my, was she pretty, and her beautiful smile when she spoke to me, made me weak at the knees. I fancied her like mad. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I eventually tore myself away from her and her stall, but when I looked back, she was looking at me and smiling.

I was smitten. I wandered around the other stalls, not really taking any interest in anything, my thoughts were only of that gorgeous, as yet anonymous, young woman. I clutched my mug as I meandered aimlessly, only wanting to see her again. Somehow, I managed to work up the courage to go back to her stall.

‘Oh, hello, back again, no problem withe mug is there?’ I looked at it, in it’s square box, for the first time since I had bought it.

I was a bit flustered. ‘Oh no, nothing like that. I was just wondering how I could get involved with the charity.’ What I was really wondering was how I could get in to her knickers.

‘Oh, you want to volunteer, fantastic. I have a leaflet here with all the information you need. If you like, I’ll write my number on it so you can call me when you want to go ahead. My name’s Theresa, Teri, by the way.’ ‘Thank you Teri, that would be lovely. I’m Carol.’ Teri quickly wrote on the leaflet, it was her name, number, and a kiss. Maybe she put an X at the end out of habit or maybe she meant something by it, luckily for me, it was the latter.

I carried on flitting from stall to stall, clutching that leaflet with her phone number on, like it was a winning lottery ticket. Just to make sure, I took a photo of it with my phone.

I loitered a little longer, not daring to go anywhere near Teri’s stall and eventually made for the exit, still holding on to my mug and the precious leaflet. I got to the door and turned to look over to the right hand side of the community hall. I was delighted to see that Teri was looking over at me and smiling. I smiled and waved, and she waved back, then she did something incredible, well incredible to me anyway. She blew me a kiss. Suddenly, I was like love-struck schoolgirl. I hadn’t felt like this, since I was, an actual love-struck schoolgirl. The gym mistress, Miss Collier, had the same effect on me.

Long story short, we met up at a local pub, and after a lot of beating around the bush, I finally confessed the real reason for my interest in the charity. I told her that my interest was in her more than the charity. She held my hand across the table and said that she was interested in me too. We ended up at her flat, where we had the most wonderful, glorious sex. My whole body trembled and tingled with each one of the four, heavenly orgasms she gave me that night. I felt rather guilty, as I only made her cum twice. Once, when she sat on my face, and then again, when she got me to wear a strap-on.

So that is basically how we got together, within a couple of months, we had moved in together, and we’ve never been happier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.