The Start of a Lesbian Threesome - Cover

The Start of a Lesbian Threesome

Copyright© 2023 by auntybob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of how two lesbian women welcomed another woman in to their cosy life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

My girlfriend, Teri, short for Theresa, and I, were walking through the flats one day, when we were approached by a teenage girl. She seemed a bit flustered as she asked us things like our names.

I introduced Teri and told her that I was Carol, short for ... Carol. She was a bit hyper as if she was uncomfortable or embarrassed, so I took pity on her and started asking about her. Her name, it was Lucy, where she went to school, she was at a local college, general stuff like that.

All through this rather awkward conversation, Lucy seemed somewhat fascinated by our boobs.

Both Teri and I are blessed with large boobs, Teri’s being bigger than mine. She has glorious E cup melons, while I have a more modest D cup.

Lucy’s eyes flicked between us, staring at Teri’s chest, then mine. It got to be quite unsettling.

I really had no idea what Lucy wanted from us, but we kept the conversation going. Finally, Lucy got to the point.

‘Err, one of my friends told me that you were a gay couple, is that right?’

We hadn’t made a secret of our relationship, but we hadn’t flaunted it either. We held hands in public, but we didn’t kiss in public. Nevertheless, we were known on the estate, as the old fat dykes. Not a very nice name, or accurate, especially as neither of us is particularly fat. Sure, we both carry a few extra pound, well quite a few actually, but were are not obese, just chubby and cuddly. I have my height in my favour, being five foot seven, but Teri is shorter, at only five foot three.

We’re not that old either, I’m thirty eight, and Teri is a youthful, thirty two. Calling us dykes is a bit much as well. Nether of us dress like men, I often wear skirts, but Teri, bless her, hasn’t got the legs for it. I have shoulder length hair, Teri’s is collar length, and we both wear make-up. Neither of could be called, mannish, or butch.

Lucy had no such problems, she was as skinny as a rake, with almost no boobs to speak of, and about the same height as Teri. But she was very pretty, with long dark hair. I thought she was rather cute, I think Teri did too.

I asked her, ‘Do you have a problem with our relationship, Lucy?’

She went red. ‘Oh no, no, not at all, no. I’m ... I’m just interested that’s all.’

I was intrigued, ‘Interested? What’s so interesting about us, we’re just ordinary people like you.’

Lucy went even redder and started shuffling her feet, clearly uncomfortable.

She seemed as if she was about to say something, but just couldn’t get the words out.

I came to her rescue again, I put a hand on her shoulder and said, ‘Look Lucy, you don’t want to talk out here, come up to our flat, when you are ready, we live at... ‘

Lucy butted in, ‘Forty one, Bolton House.’

‘Oh, you know where we live, OK. Anyway, if you want to talk, we are always happy to chat about whatever’s on your mind.’

Lucy smiled, ‘OK thanks, I will.’ With that she walked off, leaving me and Teri rather confused.

Teri said, ‘What the hell was that all about?’

As we walked on, I said, ‘Well, either she’s a damned good actress, doing it for a dare, with her mates watching, or... ‘

Teri stopped, ‘Or what?’

‘Or, she wants to shag you.’

There was alarm in Teri’s voice. ‘Me? Why me? Why not you?’

‘Because she couldn’t take her eyes off you, or rather, your boobs. She obviously likes ‘em big and bouncy.’

That flippant remark, earned me a sharp dig in the ribs. ‘So, do you think she’ll come up to the flat?’

I pondered for a moment. ‘Nah, it was a wind up, she was just doing it for a laugh. She’s got no interest in us.’ I couldn’t have been more wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.