Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 8. Deeper and Deeper

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8. Deeper and Deeper - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

Since that day, Ruby went wild. She browsed through hentai and weird porn stories and lewd games, grabbing ideas and scenes without reservation. The next month was extremely weird for her classmates, teachers, brother and everyone she could remember. Right, they thought they were just weird sex dreams ... but the dreams felt so real, and they repeated almost every night, sometimes leaving traces behind...

And of course, for every porn adventure Ruby gave to her friends, she got no less lustful - and usually stronger and more exquisite - episode for herself, from Nim, with love.

More and more often Ruby found herself in succubus form in these scenes. This came in handy because only a succubus could withstand some of the intense sex scenes with various monsters. Ruby enjoyed her succubus form more and more.

Sometimes Ruby would write Sex Note episodes involving her parents. Once she had her mom date and sleep with Chris’ classmate, who was obviously in love with her, and she watched their hot performance. She needed no succubus corruption here: mom always loved to fuck, she just needed a little push over the moral threshold ... And it was not the only time she included her mother - later, when Ruby started writing threesomes and group scenes, she included mom more and more, and even wrote several chapters where mom was the main character.

At school, Ruby was distracted in class, just waiting for the moment when she could go outside and write the next Sex Note episode. During recess, she would hide somewhere like the restroom stall and furiously scribble or masturbate.

Her classmates noticed her changes, of course. She became somewhat absent-minded, easily aroused, often horny and lewd, sometimes moaning softly and trembling, looking flushed and smelling spicy.

Chris was worried, he asked her if she used drugs, Ruby promised him that she did not. And she really did not. She did not need drugs to remain high.

Until, one day, Ruby opened Sex Note to write the next episode and, to her surprise, found a new episode, written by Nim, out of order! Amazed, Ruby started to read. It was rather short...


Sex Note Episode 99

Ruby stood before the dark gate, naked, in her full succubus form, Sex Note in hand. She jumped and flapped her powerful wings. She had never felt so strong and so good!

The gate opened and Ruby stepped inside.

Nimrath met her in the hall. They hugged and kissed as lovingly and intimately as never before.

“My Ruby ... My beloved writer...” Nim said. “Thank you for helping me with Sex Note. Now give it back to me, this story is complete.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.