Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 7. More Naughty

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7. More Naughty - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

Ruby pondered over Sex Note. Don’t restrict yourself, Nim’s advice was ... Ruby really wanted to try something more daring. The gangbang scenes were great ... She could dive into BDSM, but she did not really like it ... at least for now. So it should be a sex fantasy, something otherworldly, with weird lustful creatures ... And her friends should be there ... What could it be?

Suddenly, Ruby remembered an old Japanese anime she had recently watched. Yes, this could be it! A little risky, of course ... Well, nobody would get hurt, that’s the Sex Note rule. And Nim encouraged her to be naughty, right? She smiled, licked her pen, and started writing.


Sex Note Episode 13

Lina woke up with a strange feeling. She was lying on a stone floor, in a strange, dark chamber with narrow windows high above, through which light shone in thin stripes.

“Wha...?” she gasped. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep in her bed...

She tried to move, but to no avail. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the floor. And ... she was naked! ... Lina blushed intensely and struggled, but the restraints held her firmly.

“Where am I?! Let me go! ... Help me! ... Help!!!”

She heard a noise, something large slithering and sloshing around the corner ... She raised her head and looked around - as far as she could see. She was in the middle of a pentagram! And the creature crawling towards her ... it was a large, shapeless blob with tentacles extending and retracting...

Lina closed her eyes and screamed.

Soon her cries turned into whimpers. The blob examined her thoroughly, poking, prodding and stroking her body with its slimy tentacles, and it did not stop at the outside. Lina squirmed and shuddered, feeling disgust and humiliation ... And ... um ... excitement?

A large tentacle thrust itself between her thighs and into her pussy. Lina jerked and moaned loudly, she was so wet already! It felt so good! Soon several smaller tentacles began rubbing her nipples and clit, slipping into her anus, probing her mouth...

Lina moaned in a mix of fear and pleasure...


Ruby added a page of lustful details, and added the last sentence, about Lina waking up in her bed, everything was just a dream ... but her holes were dilated and reddish, and smelled strange...

Ruby giggled. How would Nim respond?

Nim did not wait long. Ruby had just closed Sex Note when a large shadow fell on her...


Sex Note Episode 14

Ruby had just closed the Sex Note when a big shadow fell on her. She looked back and not let out a cry of terror. It was a demon, twice her size ... and he had a huge erect cock ... and he did not look as gentle and teasing as Nim, not at all! And ... he was not alone...

Ruby gasped. Nobody could be killed or severely hurt, that’s the Sex Note rule, she repeated to herselt ... But ... what exactly counted as “severe”...

Ruby tried to escape, but two demons grabbed her and pinned her to the ground. They tore off her clothes and groped her body greedily. Ruby screamed and struggled, but in vain...

One demon held her legs apart while another rubbed his cockhead against her slit, smearing cum. Ruby trembled and moaned.

“Please ... don’t ... please ... aaah!!!!”

He thrust into her. She felt him as deep inside her as no man had ever gone before. It hurt ... a little ... but the pleasure was much stronger! Ruby twitched, feeling pinned like a butterfly. Another demon approached her face, waving his throbbing cock. Ruby knew what to do - she opened her mouth willingly. He thrust his dick in and began to pump her deeply, almost choking her.

It was so humiliating ... so degrading ... Ruby felt ashamed and guilty ... but at the same time it felt so exciting ... so lascivious ... and so incredibly pleasant!

Both demons accelerated. Ruby moaned, drooling all over the cock in her mouth. Her first orgasm hit her, and she felt a warm stream pouring into her womb, and the second, in her throat, soon followed. It did not taste at all like human cum, more spicy ... but maybe it was tasty...

The demons switched places. Ruby screamed as she felt her ass violated with new thick cock ... and her mouth with new spicy taste ... and the cycle repeated once, and twice, and three times ... Ruby lost count...

And then...


Ruby sat up and shook her head. Had she fallen asleep? But ... her blouse was torn ... and she felt that unmistakable spicy taste in her mouth.

Somewhere, Nimrath giggled in excitement, jumping and flapping her wings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.