Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 6. Getting Spicy

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6. Getting Spicy - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

In the next few days, Ruby still had no big scene to write, so she just arranged nice first sex nights for Lina and Liz with their boyfriends. And of course Nim took the hint immediately, so Ruby and Tim became lovers as well. It was so nice!

And like before, Nimrath did not bother to direct Ruby’s actions. She just set the scene and gave Ruby full freedom. And ... Ruby acted like an experienced sexy woman, just by herself!...

Ruby blushed again. So ... what does that mean? Is she getting so lewd and slutty ... And ... does she want it?

Ruby grinned. She really wanted it! So many erotic episodes had happened to her in the last week. She could not stop thinking about sex! So ... what else to write for the next episode?

At the class, she was flipping through Sex Note on her lap. Suddenly, someone’s hand grabbed the notebook. Ruby jumped in surprise.

“No extraneous notebooks in the classroom!” said the teacher in a stern tone. She closed the pink notebook without a glance and placed it on her desk. “You can pick it up after class,” she said and continued with the lesson.

Ruby’s face was red with embarrassment and anger. How could she dare!

She already knew what her next Sex Note chapter would be.

After the classes she sat at the school porch and started writing quickly, with an angry smirk on her lips. This would be so embarrassing for the teacher, but well deserved!


Sex Note Episode 11

It was a beautiful hot Friday evening. Mrs. Adler, the schoolteacher, was at home. She was young and attractive enough, but her work did not leave her enough time to go out on dates, or maybe she was not that interested in men, but she was single and lived alone in her ground floor apartment.

So she did not hesitate to undress, take a cool shower and sit down to read a book. Then, still feeling hot, she went to the terrace and looked around carefully. There was no one on the lawn to stare at her, and then a thick, tall green hedge hid her from the street.

Mrs. Adler was about to sit down in a chair when suddenly a gust of wind slammed the door. She squeaked softly and tried to open it, but the door was shut tight. Oh! She was left naked outside the house! She shook the door frantically.

Of course, the landlord has a spare room key, and he should be home by now. She should just walk around the house and come to him ... naked ... She blushed intensely, but she had no choice.

She was about to turn the corner when she heard lively male voices. The neighbors were having a barbecue! She stopped. There was no other way out. Maybe she could wait until they were done and go home? But they had just started ... it would take hours...

She clenched her fists and walked toward the men. Their cheerful voices suddenly faded. She wanted to pass them quickly, not looking at them, but ... she did not know why, but she stopped and said: “Hello! Good evening, gentlemen!”

There was a stunned silence. Mrs. Adler lifted her eyes and froze in shock. There were five neighbors, not the usual three! They cheered.

“Why, hello, miss! Want to join us? We just started!”

And they pointed to the chair, a free plate and bottles of beer in the cooler.

“Oh! ... Um ... OK...” Mrs. Adler mumbled and sat down. She was too embarrassed to refuse.

She was offered food and drink. She accepted, hoping it would not last long and they would let her go home soon.

But the men would not leave her alone. Soon they began to tease and touch her. She protested, but ... deep down she liked it. No one had touched her for so long! And they were handsome!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.