Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 5. The Chosen One

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5. The Chosen One - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

The next day, Ruby sat in class, smiling dreamily, the Sex Note in her bag. She tried to pay attention to the lesson, but today she was too distracted.

Of course, she could make Lina, or any her classmates, or her brother, or even teachers or parents (Ruby blushed) to meet, kiss or even have sex. But that all would be just too boring and trivial. As a writer (although a novice one) Ruby already craved for unexpected story twists.

Although ... she looked at her friend Liz, who obviously had a crush on Matt but was too shy to approach him ... Why not help your friend, even if it would be a short and mundane story? Ruby opened the Sex Note and started writing quickly, smiling to herself.


Sex Note Episode 5

As soon as class was over, Liz quickly grabbed her books and hurried to the exit. She had so much to do today! Just outside the door, she ran into Matt, who was also rushing out. Ouch! They both fell to the floor, their books scattered all around.

“Oh, sorry!...” Matt gasped.

“S-sorry...” Liz blurted, jumping to her feet and starting to pick up the books. How clumsy she is! And how unlucky to run into Matt! He won’t even look at her after this!...

Thinking that, she slipped and fell right on top of Matt, who was slowly getting to his feet. She literally pinned him to the ground.

Ow! She closed her eyes tightly. All was lost. He will forever remember her as a stupid, clumsy classmate, not worthy of his attention!

Well ... since she had nothing left to lose ... Liz wrapped her arms around Matt’s neck and kissed him, not daring to open her eyes.

But ... she felt that Matt was responding to her kiss!

“Oh! This is totally worth falling for!” he said and kissed her again...


Ruby grinned. Yes, this twist was short and mundane, but Liz obviously deserved it!

She waited for the end of class and slowly started to gather her books. Of course, she immediately heard the sound of falling behind the classroom doors, then awkward silence, then laughter and cheering from the kids in the hallway. By the time Ruby was outside, Liz and Matt had already gathered their books and were standing red-faced, holding each other’s hands.

Nice, Ruby smiled to herself. They are so cute together!

Now her thoughts turned to the next episode of the Sex Note. What had Nim written to her? She resisted the urge to take out the pink notebook and read it. Let it happen first, then she’ll read!

Just outside the school doors, Ruby saw Tim, her classmate, chatting with his friends. He looked back and stopped to stare at her. Her heart skipped a beat. Tim was her secret crush, and of course Nim knew about it, and this episode would be such a natural counterpart to the Liz episode...

So Ruby did not wait for something awkward to happen and approached the boys with a quick, determined walk.

“Tim?” she said. “Can I have you for a moment?”

He turned to her. “Yes, why...”

He did not finish as Ruby hugged and kissed him. Mmm ... It felt so good...

“I want you to know. I like you, Tim!” she said, just blushing a little. She did not think she had so much courage and so little shyness!

“Um ... er...” he hugged her. “Yes, Ruby ... I like you too ... I didn’t know how to tell you ... So nice ... Hey, what’s so funny?” he shouted at his friends, who laughed and clapped him on the shoulders.

“Congrats, bro!”

“Tim, you stud! Way to go!”

Ruby giggled.

After returning home - they walked together with Tim, dizzy from the feelings - she eagerly opened Sex Note to read the Nimrath’s episode.


Sex Note Episode 6

Just outside the school doors, Ruby saw Tim, her classmate, chatting with his friends. He turned around and stopped to stare at her. Her heart skipped a beat. Tim was her secret crush. So she took matters into her own hands.

I believe in you! Love, Nim :)


Ruby sat in astonishment. So ... Nimrath did not direct her actions! She did it all by herself! So shamelessly! So ... what does it mean? What is happening to her?...

Ruby blushed deeply. What if everyone learns about it? ... Well...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.