Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 4. The Sex Note Owner

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4. The Sex Note Owner - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

Ruby woke up right at the words “Guess who? She carefully opened one eye to peek, then gasped softly and opened both eyes wide. Chris was hugging and kissing a girl in front of the table, and the girl ... was not human!

She was about Ruby’s size, her skin was purple-red, her ears were elongated, there were two short horns in her lush hair and a swirling tail between her legs, and she had bat wings. Ruby blinked and rubbed her eyes, but the image did not change. Chris continued kissing the demon girl, and soon she was pulling off his pajamas, and she was completely naked from the beginning. Ruby’s mouth dropped open.

Ruby had no time to make up her mind as the demon girl was already riding Chris’s hard cock, both gasping and moaning with pleasure. What the hell? She did not write sex in the episode, there were only passionate kisses! What’s going on here?

Soon Chris came inside the demon girl, who came moaning in time with him, and they stood, leaning against each other, breathing heavily. Then Chris gathered his pajamas and quietly walked out. He looked strangely distracted, as if sleepwalking.

The demon girl looked at Ruby and grinned, showing small sharp teeth.

“Hello Ruby!” she said. “What a smartass you are! I never thought you’d manage to meet me like this, luring me into the episode with your brother as the bait. And so soon!”

Ruby sat down on her bed without taking her eyes off the demon girl.

“Who are you?”

“Well, I’m Nimrath, the owner of Sex Note.”

“And you are...”

“A succubus, of course!” Nimrath giggled. “You could guess it from the overall theme!”

Ruby frowned.

“Are you serious? Succubi don’t exist!”

Nimrath chuckled, “Of course we do! We existed long before humans learned to read and write. Anyway, you’re holding my Sex Note in your hands, and you saw what Chris and I just did.”

Ruby nodded. She could not deny it.

Nimrath continued: “I have to say, Ruby, you are a great writer! You are absolutely worthy of holding the Sex Note for a while.”

“So ... am I the chosen one?”

“Sort of,” Nimrath chuckled. “From time to time, I lend my Sex Note to humans. You are the current one.”

“But why do you do that?”

“For fun, of course!” Nimrath laughed. “You humans are so creative when it comes to sex! And I just love it when there is more sex. It’s the best thing in the world!” She jumped with excitement and flapped her wings. “Please write more! The more sex you write, the better!”

“Um...”

Ruby thought for a moment. Nimrath seemed kind and funny. And yes, sex is fun, especially writing in Sex Note and seeing her stories come to life.

“OK, Nimrath! I will write more!”

“Yay! Thanks, Ruby! Please call me Nim for short.”

“You got it, Nim. By the way, I won’t write about Chris falling in love with you!”

“What? Why not?”

“Because succubi kill their victims after sex!”

Nimrath laughed.

“That’s just your human myths! We succubi never kill anyone. We are demons of temptation, lust and delight, not of death!”

“So you’re not dangerous?” Ruby asked cautiously.

Nimrath shook her head.

“Not at all! On the contrary, I give people the best sex they’ve ever had! You should do more of it!”

Ruby nodded.

“OK, Nim! I promise...”

“Great! Now...”

Nimrath sat on the bed, close to Ruby. Her body smelled pleasant and exciting.

“I’ve already written the Sex Note Episode 4...” she whispered and winked at Ruby.

Ruby blushed. She wanted to ask Nimrath to show her the episode, but she had already guessed that. And Nimrath confirmed it by pulling off Ruby’s pajamas and started to kiss her pussy passionately. And that was only the beginning.

Ruby came several times that hour...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.