Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 3. Two Plus One

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3. Two Plus One - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

During the lunch break, Ruby went to the cafeteria to eat sandwiches. She thought deeply about Sex Note and its second episode. Who could have written it? How could this have happened? The most important question, will it come to life?

So when the two bully girls joined her, acting strangely seductive, Ruby did not think twice. She swallowed the last bite of her sandwich and smiled mischievously.

“Sure, girls! Come find a quiet place!”

They found it in an empty dead end corridor, and in a few moments all three were kissing passionately, running their hands over each other’s bodies - over the clothes so far, but that will change very soon...

“Damn, Ruby,” one girl moaned, “you are so passionate! Have you fallen in love?”

Ruby chuckled and began eagerly undressing her partners. “I guess I’m just in the mood today!”

After a few more minutes, all three were half-naked, kissing and touching each other, enjoying their wet pussies and nipples, and ... then they heard footsteps from a distance.

They barely had time to get dressed and smooth their hair when Lina appeared around the corner of the hallway.

“What are you doing?” she asked suspiciously.

“Nothing!” the first girl replied.

“Just talking!” Ruby added, and giggling, they ran past the confused Lina.

Back in class, her breath back, her heart still racing, Ruby thought about Sex Note. So the second episode, whoever wrote it, came to life exactly as written. Does that mean that after every episode she wrote about her friends, there will be another episode by someone about her?

That sounded even more fun! Ruby grinned as she listened to the teacher...

In the evening, Ruby was lying in her bed, Sex Note in her hands. She thought deeply about the next episode.

She was dying to know who this mysterious person was who wrote every other episode of Sex Note. How to arrange their meeting? Ruby could not include herself in her episodes, but - she grinned - she had her older brother, who would surely not mind a sexy adventure!


Sex Note Episode 3

Late at night, the house was quiet, everyone was asleep. The Sex Note was lying on the table, waiting for the mysterious person to add the next episode.

The door opened softly, but instead of the stranger there was Chris, Ruby’s brother. He had recently noticed how excited his sister was about her pink notebook, which she would not let anyone touch, and he was dying to know what was in it.

He opened the notebook when suddenly someone’s soft palms closed his eyes from behind. “Guess who?” an unfamiliar cunning voice said, but before he could say a word, soft but strong hands turned him around and a passionate kiss sealed his lips...


Ruby put the Sex Note on the table, turned off the light and fell asleep, giggling softly. She was unsure if she would wake up in time to see everything, so she added enough sounds to the episode, mostly gasps and moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.