Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 2. Choosing the Crush

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2. Choosing the Crush - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

In the morning, Ruby woke up earlier than usual. She remembered Sex Note and quickly ran to the closet to get it. She was eager to see how it would come to life, so she was the first one at school and watched the classmates slowly gather.

Soon Lina appeared, followed by three boys, and soon three more boys joined them. The boys were strangely loud and excited ... Ruby grinned, remembering yesterday’s episode she had written in Sex Note.

Sure enough, Lina was surrounded by horny boys, talking and laughing loudly. And at some point Ruby heard a boy say: “Yes, and we thought of a way to help you decide!” And ... then everything went exactly as written.

In the end, Lina could hardly stand up, blushing red from her excitement.

“So,” the boys asked, “which one of us will you go out with?”

“You!” Lina said loudly and took a step towards the boy who was her secret crush, hugged him and kissed him.

“Wow! Yeah!” the others cheered and welcomed her.

Ruby sighed and smiled innocently at Lina, who sat down next to her, still trembling with excitement. Well, Lina had obviously chosen her crush ... and it was so much fun! Now Ruby needed another idea for a next episode.

At the class break Ruby opened the Sex Note, vague plots switling in her mind. But ... what is it? There was the next episode already written on next page, with unfamiliar handwriting!

Ruby started to read, holding her breath.


Sex Note Episode 2

During lunch break, Ruby went to the cafeteria to eat sandwiches. As usual, the cafeteria was full of hungry teenagers chatting, exchanging jokes and teasing each other. Ruby paid no attention to the other students, thinking about Sex Note and its second episode. Who could have written it? Who knew about it? How could this have happened?

Ruby sat down at a table. Immediately two girls joined her. Ruby recognized them - these two girls sometimes bullied her, mostly because Ruby had different opinions about many things and dared to express them. But now the girls were acting strangely. One of them gently patted Ruby’s knee under the table and said: “Hey, Ruby, do you want to have fun at recess?”

The other girl said: “Yeah! Do you want to play with us?”

Ruby stared at them, stunned. She had not expected such an offer from these two, but ... today she felt strangely bold and adventurous...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.