Sex Note - Cover

Sex Note

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Chapter 1. Strange Notebook

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1. Strange Notebook - A very distant fanfic on the classic anime “Death Note”. Only the main plot is taken (and distorted). This demon’s notebook makes every sexual fantasy come true.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   School   Magic   Demons   Rough   Gang Bang  

Ruby was sitting in the classroom after class, doing her homework and getting mad at her classmate Lina. What a hot teasing bitch Lina is! She never missed an opportunity to tease Ruby, daring her to approach boys and laughing when Ruby backed away. Ruby envied and admired Lina. They were close friends.

Lina was always surrounded by boys, they all wanted to go out with her, but she turned them all down. Ruby wondered why. Lina was certainly beautiful and sexy enough, and she wasn’t a slut. Ruby thought that Lina must have some reasons for rejecting all these guys. And Lina teased Ruby because they had such different personalities.

Ruby finished her homework and started to pack her textbooks and notebooks into her bag. Suddenly, she noticed an unfamiliar notebook among her own. That’s strange! Ruby clearly remembered that the desk was empty before she occupied it, and no one approached her the whole time.

Ruby took the unknown notebook and looked at it curiously. It was similar to her own, just with all the pages clear, with a distinctive pink cover ... that had the big ‘Sex Note’ inscription on it. Ruby’s eyes widened.

She flipped through the pages of the notebook and a small piece of paper, folded in half, fell out. Ruby took it.

“To become the owner of the Sex Note, write your name on the cover. Then any sexual fantasy you write into it will come to life. The only requirements:

1. The fantasies cannot involve you, but they must involve someone you know.

2. The fantasies cannot involve serious injury or death. The Sex Note is about desire and pleasure, not death.”

Ruby blushed. Like any healthy teenager, she actually had quite a few sex fantasies. And ... she frowned ... this all looked like the beginning of a wicked anime series. She watched a lot of anime to recognize classic tropes.

Well. Whatever. What could she lose?

Ruby closed the notebook and determinedly wrote her name on the cover. Immediately the inscription ‘Sex Note’, Ruby’s name and the piece of paper with the instructions faded and disappeared. Ruby was holding a plain pink notebook with no distinguishing features.

She shivered.

When Ruby came home, she immediately hid Sex Note deep in her closet. Ruby didn’t know what to do. Should she really use it? Was it safe? Would it change reality too much?

Eventually, she decided that there was no harm in trying. After all, if she tried something simple and innocent, no one would suffer.

So Ruby took Sex Note, sat down on her bed, and opened the first blank page. She did not have to think long about her first episode. She remembered Lina and grinned mischievously.


Sex Note Episode 1

At the beginning of the next school day, before classes started, Lina was surrounded by boys as usual. There were boys who had a crush on her, and one of them was her own secret crush. But today the boys were strangely persistent. They talked and laughed, exchanged flirtatious and teasing comments with Lina, but their excitement was much stronger than usual.

Finally Lina could not stand it anymore and asked confused: “What’s wrong with you today?”

A boy said: “We decided to ask you again and again until you agree to go out with one of us.”

Another boy added: “Yes, and we thought of a way to help you decide!”

“Oh?”, Lina raised her eyebrows. “What could that be?”

“That!” The first boy suddenly hugged and kissed her.

“Mmmph!” Lina tried to resist, but not with much force. She suddenly discovered that she liked being hugged and kissed in such a dominant way...

The first boy let go of her. Line gasped, but before she could say anything, the second boy had hugged and kissed her. She felt like she was melting in his strong arms...

“We will make you feel each of us so you can choose,” the third boy said.

“And if you haven’t decided after the first round, we’ll repeat it,” the fourth added.

Lina closed her eyes and surrendered to the sensations. Somebody’s hand crawled under her blouse and touched her breast. She will surely want the second round, she thought...


Ruby giggled and imagined Lina surrounded by horny boys, being kissed and touched by them. Maybe it is really fun to write in Sex Note. Ruby decided to continue experimenting tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.