TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: It’s Just Like Magic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: It’s Just Like Magic - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

When Jay saw Tammy Maple coming towards him from down the street he didn’t recognize her at all. To him she looked like just another gorgeous young Clothing Optional female dressed or ‘undressed’ for a night out on the town.

What Jay Porter saw on the street coming his way was a very shapely young girl in high heeled shoes made of black lace leather. That leather strapping however, didn’t just stop around the girl’s ankles but carried right on up and around the girl’s bare legs. Those thin leather straps then entwined themselves very sensually around the girl’s thighs and butt cheeks only to emerge and divide out and around the pubic region in the front. The way the straps pulled up either side of the girl’s outer pussy lips made those lips bulge out in all their youthful sexuality. This was as well as opening them up to give a perfect view of the soft inner pussy lips - also pressing out into the night air in all their own youthful sexuality. Anyone walking by got a beautiful eyeful of the soft pink female flesh between the girl’s legs that comprised the clitoris, the inner pussy lips, the outer pussy lips and a thin line of pubic hair sprouting out from that warm vaginal cleft.

That passer-by would have also had a lovely view of two exquisitely formed breasts that were also entwined within that same black, leather lace. That leather lace traced its way around the girl’s bare skin in such a way that made those cute young titties poke out beautifully hard and erect into the space in front of them. The roundness of those perfect tits and nipples was also tantalizingly accentuated by the layout of that thin leather lace as it travelled across the girl’s chest then on around to the back then on down the girl’s arms. That shiny black strapping was then terminated around the neck and the wrists in an inch wide band of leather that had tiny silver studs riveted into the leather around its circumference. The whole leather outfit on this young girl just made her look so ravishingly beautiful as it highlighted all her gorgeous curves in all the right places.

As the young girl got closer Jay found himself staring at this very pretty young vixen with all those lovely curves then giving a very low whistle that only he could hear. That was until he finally woke up to the fact that it was Tammy Maple from school he was quietly admiring and whistling at...

... and getting one massive erection over!

When Tammy saw Jay and moved in by his side she put one hand gently around the shaft of that stiff cock and said, “Phew ... that’s a relief. I thought that thing would have no strength left in it at all after what went on in your classroom after I left. Well, that’s according to what I heard anyway, Mr Nudie-Boy. So ... come on ... what’s the goss? I want to hear it all! Don’t leave anything out or I might just bite that whole thing right off. Was Miss I-Like-Wearing-Panties-Peters a good fuck or not? Did you get the Sweet Sixteen Year Old birthday present you had been hoping for?”

Before Jay could answer he found himself being kissed firmly on the lips as that hand on his dick began masturbating it hard and fast. It that until that dick was spitting semen out all over the sidewalk ... and wow ... did it feel good thought Jay!

“Happy Birthday, again” said Tammy into Jay’s mouth as their tongues bounced around together in playful bliss. She then added, “I used to love fucking my twin brother like this and boy do I miss that guy ... but ... but ... somehow ... when ... when I’m with you, Jay ... the pain of it all just seems to drain right out of me. It’s just like magic and like...”

But before Tammy could say anymore Jay was cutting her off with, “You’re the only magical one around here ... you little seventeen year old sex kitten ... and thankyou for helping Sheena arrange my birthday present this morning. It was just incredible even though you didn’t get to see it but I will tell you all about it real soon. So just kiss me again before my own folks arrive. And I want you to hold that gorgeous body of yours against mine and let me tell you properly for the very first time that I think you are just amazing. Everything inside of me is just so totally in love with you. I love you Tammy Maple ... very much ... and you are the best sixteenth birthday present I think I could have ever wished for. Now kiss me again!”

And kiss him she did as well as saying, “ ... and I love you very much too Mr Nudie-Boy ... my very own sexy sixteen year old Nudie Boy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.