TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Sparky Saves the Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sparky Saves the Day - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

It went all silent in the room again as all eyes turned to focus on their Home Room teacher and her response to Tammy’s explanation on the legal status of Certified Nudists and Clothing Optional Nudists and just ordinary old Textiles. You could have heard a pin drop as everyone waited in nervous anticipation for the teacher’s response. Would Maggie Peters take the bait and give Jay Porter his ‘birthday present’ or would she back away from the whole thing now that she knew what the stakes were?

For a few brief seconds in that classroom it seemed like the whole world had stopped. This was even as Tammy Maple continued to quietly massage Jay’s dick to keep it hard and solid ... which it did with no trouble at all.

Sadly, to everyone’s quiet dismay, it looked like Maggie Peters was going to back away from the whole situation ... but that was only until that gorgeous little puppy saved the day. All it did was give a small squeaky yelp and a tiny whimper as it scrabbled around in that cardboard box in Sheena Borelle’s hands ... but it was enough.

Sheena’s bare breasts heaved up then down again as she took in one large suspenseful breath and as her eyes danced back and forth between puppy and teacher. Then ... in a sudden move of compassion and sympathy for her teacher she quietly said, “Awwww ... fuck it all ... here ... you can have the puppy. His name is Sparky ... and it don’t matter if you fuck Jay or not. You are still an awesome teacher and we all just love you heaps anyway!”

Sheena Borelle then handed the box over to Maggie Peters who just stared into the box with unfeigned adoration for Sparky the Siberian Spitz puppy dog.

It all went very quiet again as Sheena, Tammy, Jay and Glen all thought the moment had passed. They were now quietly preparing to go about their daily routine as per-normal without any promised act of public sex being performed between Maggie Peters and Jay Porter. That look of triumph and youthful hubris had now all but completely disappeared from their faces. Even Tammy was now making her apologies and slipping away rather forlornly to go back to her own 12th grade class in the adjacent building.

As she was leaving she turned to Jay and said, “I’ll see you tonight for the concert Nudie Boy and just wait until you see the outfit I’ve got! If it doesn’t give you another stiffy then I’ll ... I’ll ... I’ll just go fuck myself!”

Just as the classroom door was closing behind Tammy Maple’s exit Maggie Peters turned and looked down at Jay’s dick. It still had that red ribbon tied around the shaft but no hand quietly masturbating it. All there was now was Sheena’s hand holding up that silver platter beneath it. The penis on that platter was also just starting to wilt in the anticlimax mood of the moment. That, however, was only until it felt another soft female hand grab it again and begin masturbating the thing back up into another huge hard-on.

That hand of course belonged to Miss Maggie Peters and not only was she masturbating Jay’s cock she was also now kissing him firmly on the lips. She was kissing him and saying, “Happy Birthday my sweet sixteen year old student. Now let’s just see what ... what sort of a present I can give to you. I got Sparky ... now you can have Miss Maggie Peters!”

Everyone in that classroom heard what their Home Room teacher had just said and all gave an instantaneous shout of approval. That shout could be heard all the way down the corridor - right out to where Tammy Maple was just leaving the building.

The girl heard that one loud and very long, “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!” to which she just quietly replied with, “Oh, goody! It sounds like Jay is getting his fuck after all! Happy Birthday my Nudie Boy. Happy Birthday!”

... then she crossed over in to the next building to join her own 12th Grade class but all in the happy anticipation of going with Jay to the concert that night. This was as well as meeting up again with a very old friend ... a friend, that like Jay, didn’t wear any clothes either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.