TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: Called to Account

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Called to Account - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Oh, please, please, pleeeeease ... let me have just a little hold. I promise to do everything else you ask. Just let me have one little cuddle. Ohhhhhh ... it’s just adorable!”

“OK, then ... just one short little hold then you go down on that cock there. OK, Miss Peters ... and remember ... no penis then no puppy!”

Maggie Peters was nodding but not really listening as she lifted the little white, fluffy puppy from out of its box and asking, “It’s a Spitz puppy, right? Pomeranian or Japanese? And how on earth did you get it? These can be quite expensive can’t they?”

Sheena gave the little puppy a few pats herself as the rest of the class ‘oooed’ and ‘aaahed’ over the tiny bundle of fluff being held up before them. The girl then replied softly with, “No, it’s not Japanese or Pomeranian it’s just pure Siberian ... an original Siberian Spitz. My cousin breeds them and sells them but this one was a bit too runty and there are a few colored patches in his fur that seems to drop their market value by quite a lot so she said I could have it ... and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it!”

Miss Peters then looked up at Sheena and asked very warily, “ ... and just how long have you been planning all this, Miss Borelle?”

It was Jay who responded first to that question with, “Well ... actually ... it’s ever since I did my Nude Day nearly six months ago now. I told you back then that I had decided I was going to become a fully Certified Nudist. I was going to do it straight away but it ended up taking me two weeks to finally take the plunge along with Chrissy my sister ... two weeks after my mom and dad and my Uncle Brady had already done it. Anyway ... I can distinctly remember you saying ... Miss Doubting-Thomas-Peters ... that you didn’t think I would have the balls to do it. You also said that you would ‘suck my cock’ and I could give you a ‘birthday fuck’ if I actually went through with it. I’m sure you would have been pretty certain at the time that you would NOT have been called to account at some stage over those rather off hand remarks ... but ... here we are!”

The teacher looked closely at this rather strange ensemble of people as she handed the puppy back to Sheena ... most reluctantly! She then murmured more to herself than anyone else, “Fuckin’ hell! I don’t really remember making any such remarks and how can you actually prove that I did actually make them?”

“Because it wasn’t just me that remembers it” replied Jay with a definite look of triumph in his eyes. He then added, “Sheena here remembers you saying it and Tomlin down the back there was standing right by your desk at the time and he remembers you saying it too. Marla there also remembers it and I know there are a few others in the class that will attest to what I am saying even if I can’t remember who they are.”

Both Jay and his Home Room teacher then looked quickly around the room as various heads nodded in agreement to everything Jay Porter was saying.

At that point Tammy butted in with, “And the puppy bit is really just because ... well ... well we think you are the best teacher in the school. You were my Home Room teacher last semester when my parents were divorcing and I had just moved into town with my mom and you were just so encouraging to me and you have helped just so many others here in just so many other ways. Everyone here thinks you are just awesome and we want you to have the puppy anyway ... but ... but ... we still want to see you suck Jay’s cock off and let him fuck you as your birthday present to him and his birthday present to you. We all know that Jay here is in love with your body and we have all caught you on more than one occasion casting wistful glances down at his penis ever since he finally became a Certified Nudist.”

It was all very silent in that room as Maggie Peters looked down at Jay’s penis and as Tammy Maple rubbed it gently with her hand to keep it firmly erect in amongst all that fruit and veg.

“But I’m not a Certified Nudist or even a Clothing Optional Nudist. I like wearing clothes and I am most certainly wearing panties under my dress, Miss Maple!”

Maggie Peters then quickly pulled Tammy’s skirt up just like Jay had done earlier just to make sure she was still panty-less. She then let that skirt drop down again when her curiosity had been satisfied.

Tammy then addressed Maggie’s latest concerns with, “It doesn’t matter whether or not you are a C N or a C O N or just an ordinary old Textile because you are covered legally by Jay’s status as a Certified Nudist. If he wants to have sex with you in public then all the same freedoms of expression that are afforded to him are also afforded to you for the duration of the ‘event’. So ... no worries there, Miss Peters ... you won’t get into any trouble ... and you will earn yourself the cutest little puppy in the process.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.