TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: The Penis on the Platter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Penis on the Platter - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Looking around the 11th Grade classroom you would have thought it was like any other classroom at any other school in any other district right across the length and breadth of the United States. The young and rather pretty Home Room teacher stood at the front calling out her roll of names like in any other classroom and the students were all responding equally the same as in any other classroom around ... as one might expect. Only four names seemed to be missing and the teacher was marking the roll book as such and just about to sit down at her desk when the door opened. That door opened as it admitted entrance to the four students missing off the roll call and it was an entrance that made the teacher’s eyes open wide and her bottom jaw drop. A little giggle came from the other students as if they knew something was up and had been expecting this little event from the very start of the morning.

What Miss Maggie Peters saw coming into the room was one topless girl, one fully clothed girl - apart from the panties but who knew, one naked guy with rather nice breasts and one other naked guy with a nicely proportioned erection sticking out the front of his body. None of this was in itself out of the ordinary. Naked and semi-naked students had been inhabiting the halls of Clayville High School for some time now and guys with full erections on display were becoming quite the norm all ready. So it wasn’t the nudity or that hard-on that was causing Miss Peters to stare wide eyed at these four young people coming towards her but rather the ‘way’ they came in and the ‘way’ that hard penis was now being presented to her.

What was seen coming into the room was the naked guy with the breasts leading the way followed closely by Jay Porter who was flanked by two girls either side of his own naked body. Those two girls each had one hand on a dinner plate sized silver platter. That silver platter was being held hard up under Jay’s stiff cock with his balls splaying out across that platter at its edge - but that wasn’t all. That hard penis on that silver platter had been garnished either side by some lovely fruit and vegetables along with a fancy red ribbon tied in a very neat bow around Jay’s dick just behind the knob.

As the four moved into the room Glen was gesturing with his hands down towards that rather interesting plate of ‘food’ and indicating to Miss Peters that all this was for her. As this was happening a fifth person came into the room now carrying the cardboard box with the holes in it and a very distinct scrabbling noise coming from within. As soon as the rest of the class saw this other girl carrying the box arrive they all began to sing in unison...

“Happy Birthday to youuuuu...”

“Happy Birthday to youuuuu...”

“Happy Birthday, Miss Peeeeeeterrrrrs...”

“Happy Birthday to yooouuuuuu ... uuuuu”

At that point Maggie Peters looked at Glen and asked, “Glenda Rossman ... what on earth is the meaning of all this?”

“It’s Glen! I’m Glen Rossman this week, Miss Peters ... and this ... this is for you. It was your birthday yesterday and today it is Jay’s birthday ... his sweet sixteenth birthday and we want you ... we want you to fuck him. He’s been holding onto that boner all morning just for you!”

Maggie Peters looked at Glen then down at that penis on a platter and asked, “But ... but ... but what on earth makes you think I will ... will fuck Jay Porter just because it is his birthday?”

“Ahh ... haaaa!” responded Tammy, “We thought you would ask that so we have this ... this is your real present ... but unfortunately you will have to earn it. Sorry! That’s the rules and don’t be too long I have to get to my own class.”

As Maggie Peters was staring down at Jay’s cock with its little red ribbon the girl with the box came forward and opened the lid right under the teacher’s nose. Maggie’s hands went straight up to her mouth in one big gasp when she saw what was inside.

“Ohhhhh ... myyyy ... gawwwwd ... you bastards ... you bastards ... you bastards!”

The woman then flopped down into her chair with a huge grin on her face as she laughed and shook her head at everyone in the room.

“You bloody bastards! You’ve got this all worked out haven’t you! You bloody conniving lot of bastards! That’s all I’ve got to say!”

The teacher laughed again then stood up to extract the contents of that cardboard box but it was whipped away from her arms way too quickly with Sheena saying, “The Penis on the Platter first, Miss ... no penis then no puppy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.