TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: A Cardboard Box and No Panties

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Cardboard Box and No Panties - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Hi there, Tammy” said Glen with a happy little wave then added, “Nice outfit you have on there. I like that skirt. That soft yellow color really suits your complexion. I got a great matching skirt and top at The Fashion Depot on Saturday ... for only ten bucks. I’ll wear it next week for you all if you like. Angie says it really looks good on me. Anyway ... what’s up, kiddo?”

“Oh, nothing much, Glenda, just the usual old stuff. Hey, your breasts are really coming on a treat. And I do really like that shaved penis of yours and...”

Before Tammy could continue she was interrupted by Jay with, “It’s Glen! He’s ‘Glen’ this week and will be ‘Glenda’ again next week when he wears that new ten buck outfit then Glen again the week after and so on until he decides which one he wants to be. But I agree with you completely on those titties of his. They do really look great and they feel great as well.”

Jay smiled at Glen then gave his right breast a squeeze and a tweak this time.

Glen then looked at the cardboard box under Tammy’s arm then down at Jay’s erection then back at Tammy and asked, “So, Tammy, what’s in that box with the holes in it and has it got anything to do with that stiffy down there of Jay’s? He’s been waving it around all morning and won’t let anyone near it.”

Tammy looked up and at the two naked guys in front of her. One had a really nice looking pair of breasts up top and the other had a really nice looking boner down below. Tammy then responded with, “Oh, this little box here most definitely has everything to do with Jay’s hard-on and I guess you’ll find out any minute now just what that connection is. Oh look, here’s Sheena now with the rest of the stuff.”

All three turned their heads to now see a topless redheaded girl wearing only a very short jean skirt come bouncing down the hallway towards them. The topless girl was still quite a way off but was already waving out to them making her large breasts sway about as she swung along a brown paper bag held at her side.

Tammy then turned to Jay again and asked, “So ... are you still coming with me to the performance tonight, Jay? You’ll just love it and you will even get to meet a really good friend of mine. I’ll make sure you get introduced to her and all the others after the show. Oh, I am just so looking forward to it. I haven’t seen...”

Tammy never got to finish her sentence because of what Jay suddenly did next. Just as Sheena was coming down the corridor towards them Jay turned towards Tammy then, without any warning, bent down and pulled both sides of Tammy’s soft yellow skirt right up passed her waist. That action revealed to everyone around a lovely pair of legs topped off with an equally shapely pair of hips but no underwear of any description covering the girl’s rear end or her pubic patch. Everyone could now see the girl’s beautiful butt cheeks and a narrow line of dark pubic hair growing out from between the girl’s vaginal slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.