TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Is It Glen or Glenda?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Is It Glen or Glenda? - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Hey ... those titties of yours are coming along nicely there, Glenda.”

“Glen!”

“Say, what?” replied Jay with a slightly confused look on his face.

“It’s Glen. I’m Glen again, Jay.”

“But ... but ... what happened to the whole transition thing and those great boobs you’re sporting there ... Glen? I thought ... I thought you were...”

“It’s all right, Jay. I know it’s all a bit confusing and I guess I am still in transition but I’ve decided to do turn about. I’m going to be Glenda one week then Glen the next.”

“But ... but ... but why? What on earth for?” asked Jay with even more bewilderment creeping across his face.

Glen paused a bit before replying then eventually said, “Well, I guess I kinda like being a boy still but I also really liking being a girl. I actually really like hanging out with the girls and dressing up in all the pretty stuff girls get to wear as well as being nude around them but ... but I find that I still really like having a penis as well. Even the girls I hang out with like having a non threatening cock about. They like having one they can jerk off and play with at will and not have to worry about getting into any sort of a relationship with or risk hurting someone’s feelings and shit like that. They don’t even mind being fucked by the thing every now and then. Now ... that IS a lot of fun!”

“But what about those boobs there. They do really have a nice shape to them, Glen. Won’t you feel conflicted inside having breasts as well as a dick?” asked Jay.

“Maybe ... not sure yet. That’s why I want to do turn about and see if I really do prefer being Glenda over Glen or Glen over Glenda. Or...”

Glen paused again then added, “ ... or ... maybe I will keep both and just be a guy with a girl’s titties or a girl with a guy’s balls and stuff. It might be fun letting boys play with my breasts one week then letting the girls suck my balls the next.”

Glen then shrugged his shoulders and said, “So, I guess my transition phase may take a little longer than I thought but so far it has been a lot of fun. Showering with all the girls after Gym Class is my favourite thing. I just love all the girly talk that goes on. It’s nothing like the boys’ shower when everyone just faces the wall to hide their dicks for some strange reason and no one says hardly a thing apart from the occasional... ‘who’s got the soap?’ or... ‘did anyone see the game on Saturday?’ It’s all pretty boring stuff compared to the girls’ chitter chatter. But I do still like jerking my dick off a lot and I do still like having a boy’s physique for jumping about and doing physical shit like that. So ... so there’s ... there’s pros and cons on both sides. But right now I am just your old buddy Glen. That’s a Glen with boobs and a dick and who’s also a Clothing Optional Nudist for showing it all off when he feels like it. Just like I am doing right now!”

Glen then paused again as he looked down at Jay’s groin and asked, “So ... talking about dicks, Jay ... is that boner of yours ever going to go down. You’ve had that massive stiffy all fuckin’ morning. What’s the go with that thing? Are you fixin’ to fuck some poor unsuspecting chick if she doesn’t get away from you fast enough or are you just showing it off now that the thing is all shaved like mine?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.