TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: Off to School With a Boner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Off to School With a Boner - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

It took a moment for Chrissy to respond to her brother’s question as she pulled away from his wet body but not without giving the guy a few more kisses as she did so and before giving her reply.

“Well...” responded Chrissy, “ ... I thought you would never ask. So ... so ... just forget all about Miss Peters and that Tammy girl that I haven’t really met yet and ... and even mom for a moment and ... and since you want to hold onto that stiffy of yours could I just ... just get you to finger fuck me or suck me off or something. I had this one god almighty sexy dream last night and can hardly remember a thing about it ... apart from the sexy bit which was me in a room full of guys with just fuckin’ huge dicks and I had to go around and suck them all off ... that’s all I remember. Don’t know how I got there or what happened after. All that’s gone ... can’t remember a thing. All I know is that I woke up feeling just ever so fuckin’ horny. I jilled myself off once already but was hoping you would fuck me just once before going to school. But since that is out of the question now would you just ram your fingers up my hungry cunt and finger fuck me to death right here and now or even get down and get that mouth of yours in between my legs and eat my pussy out. I just ... I just need your hand or your mouth to ravage my clit and play with my pussy lips and fuck me hard up the cunt hole ... HERE ... and RIGHT NOW!”

Before Chrissy had even finished speaking Jay was already obliging the request and dropping down to his knees in the shower cubicle until his face was staring straight into his sister’s sex box.

“I’d love to eat you out then finger fuck you before we go to school. It would be my sweet sixteen birthday present to you ... the loveliest and sexiest sister a guy could wish for” responded Jay as his lips fell into the girl’s pubic bush and began sucking on the clit and pussy lips tucked in behind.

Chrissy began scrunching her hands up through Jay’s sopping wet hair the moment she felt his lips touching her clit then she thrust her hips hard into his face as those lips sucked her pussy lips into the guy’s mouth.

“ ... g ... g ... gawd ... that f ... feels just so good! Yes ... yes ... yes ... oh yes ... suck me to death ... oh god ... oh god ... oh god ... uunnnnngggg ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck!”

For a brief moment Jay pulled his head out from between his sister’s legs and asked, “Do you remember when Uncle Brady popped your cherry with his fingers then his massive cock? Do you remember that night? It’s hard to believe that we were both still virgins then. Seems like ages ago but it’s barely six months ago at the most. Boy ... that was one hell of a night, wasn’t it, sis!”

“Who fuckin’ cares. Just get your face back into my cunt. Gaawwwd ... I’m so ... so close to ... to exploding again.”

Before Jay plunged his face back in between Chrissy’s legs he said, “You didn’t have much pubic hair back then but look how it’s all grown now and it’s gone just like dad’s bush. It’s grown all very close together with such tight, little curls ... like a small patch of carpet over your girly bits.”

Jay stared at his sister’s pubic bush for a moment then asked, “Do you think you’ll ever shave it off like me and mom have done?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.