TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: Happy Birthday, Bro!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Happy Birthday, Bro! - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

When Chrissy Porter got asked to keep her hands off her brother’s cock she didn’t respond immediately. Instead she just quietly finished shaving her legs then just as quietly put the little disposable shaver back up into its holder just under the soap tray. Finally, and still without saying a word, she rinsed her legs off all over then stood up to face her naked brother with his morning chubby.

A little naughty smile had crept across Chrissy’s mouth before she said, “Ooohhh ... I see ... I’m not good enough for yuh today. Is mom gonna be the lucky fucker that gets to jerk you off? Or is it the full fuck you want, Mr Big-Boner-Brother of mine?”

When Jay didn’t reply immediately Chrissy went on with, “ ... ohhhhh ... I get it! You’re saving that chubby for that Tammy chick at school, aren’t you! We all know you’ve got the hots for her even though she’s only a Clothing Optional Nudist and not a proper one like us. You’re turning sixteen today and you are hoping she’ll give you more than just a ‘sweet sixteen’ kiss ... right ... or wrong ... Mr Stiff-Dick?”

Once again Jay took just a little bit too long to reply so Chrissy just carried right on with more of her own verbal reasoning.

“You hesitated so I will read that as a ‘no’ on both counts. That’s a ‘no’ to a fuck from mom and ‘no’ to a blow job from Miss Prissy at school. Hmmmmm ... let me think now.”

Chrissy’s hand went up to her chin as her eyes looked to the ceiling for inspiration as the warm water from the shower head continued to rain down on both their shiny, naked bodies. After about fifteen seconds in this thoughtful pose Chrissy suddenly pulled her face in to her brother’s face and kissed him long and hard on the lips then said through the cascading water droplets...

“I’ve got it!”

The girl then kissed her brother’s wet lips again and said, “It’s Miss Peters, isn’t it!? I don’t know how but somehow I know she has got something to do with this. I know she’s not into Nudism or any shit like that but I know all you guys are in love with the woman and ... and I just know ... I just know you are saving this birthday boner of yours for her. Am I RIGHT or am I RIGHT!?”

Chrissy was looking hard into Jay’s eyes and even though the guy said absolutely nothing his blushing face gave the game away immediately as verbalized by his sister.

“You’ve got the hots for your Home Room teacher too ... haven’t you, Jay! Get in line Tammy! ... because Jay Porter is also after the body of his red hot school teacher. Way to go, bro!”

Jay Porter then suddenly found himself in the arms of his younger sister as she flung her bare arms around his wet, naked body and hugged him ever so tightly. The girl could feel the press of that fat erection up against her stomach and Jay could feel the press of the girl’s nicely developed breasts against his chest. Those breasts were still very puffy in that youthful teenage way but they each still had a nice firm mound of semi-spherical flesh supporting them. Jay could feel all of that lovely flesh pressing into his chest thus making his boner just get even harder still.

“Happy Birthday, bro!” said Chrissy’s lips into Jay’s lips as she continued to hug him tight.

“Whatever you’ve got in mind for that boner down there and that teacher of yours I hope you enjoy it and I hope you have the best birthday ever - whether I get to fuck you or not!”

Chrissy then squeezed her naked brother even more tightly into her own naked body as they both just stood there in the shower together. Eventually it was Jay who broke the silence with his own question for his younger sister.

“Anyway” began Jay, “ ... you said you needed my help with something. What was it? What did you need me to help you with, Chrissy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.