TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: All the Way Home and Beyond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: All the Way Home and Beyond - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

While Tammy was getting fucked over by her semen soaked lover up there on the stage of the Clayville Town Hall Jay’s family were having their own little session of Family Sex down by one of the side exits of the building. The place was nearly empty by now and most of the lights were off and the naked singers and musicians were in the back recesses of the building now having showers and enjoying a hot drink and bite to eat put on by a local catering company. Nobody knew or really cared about what was now happening up on that stage they had just vacated or down by one of the exits the audience had just left by. Thus Jay and Tammy as well as Brady, Joe, Vanida and Chrissy were able to carry on uninterrupted for quite some time making the night even more wonderful for them all than it already had been.

As Tammy moaned and groaned with the feel of Jay’s penis pumping in and out of her leather clad body Joe Porter and his brother were getting their hard cocks sucked off by Chrissy and Vanida. Chrissy Porter had her mouth totally full of her father’s erect penis as her young, soft lips encircled that hard shaft and as that penis moved in and out of her mouth. Equally so Vanida’s mouth was chock full of her brother in-law’s swollen manhood as her own lips moved up and down that shaft and as the guy’s knob pulsed deep within her mouth until it exploded.

Both men were pushing their hips hard forward into the faces of the two naked women kneeling in front of them as they both ejaculated almost simultaneously. Chrissy felt three bursts of semen fire into the back of her throat making her gag just a tiny bit but not enough to make her stop as she swallowed hard but kept sucking on her dad’s dick until it was spent. Vanida was on the back stroke over Brady’s penis when she felt his wad of semen shoot across her tongue in several bursts giving her just a split second’s warning to prepare her own throat for the ensuing big swallow. They then swapped things around a bit as Chrissy got down on the floor so her uncle could suck her juicy little cunt off and Vanida got down to allow her husband to do the same to her. Both naked girls got a lovely tongue lashing from these naked gentlemen and then a lovely fuck by the guys’ re-erected penises. They also even got a fair bit of semen squirted over their tits and tummies as well.

... and so it went until they all thought they had had enough and it looked like Jay and Tammy were even starting to slow down a bit too ... up there on that stage.

This lovely night had seen all six members of this little group get covered in semen and jism to some degree or other. This was either by a husband, or a wife, or a brother in-law, or a sister in-law, or an uncle, or a niece, or a father, or a mother, or a daughter, or even just a lover. None of this mattered to anyone in this group at all and did not serve to dampen, to any degree, the high spirits involved in this happy little birthday romp right there in the Clayville Town Hall.

When Jay, Tammy, Chrissy, Vanida, Joe and Brady did all finally congregate together back outside on the sidewalk they all gave Jay some big hugs and kisses and once again wished him a very Happy Birthday. Those hugs and kisses were all still very sticky and gooey of course ... but nobody seemed to mind in the least as it was all still just part of one big sticky and rather gooey birthday celebration...

... a sixteenth birthday celebration that saw the naked Jay Porter getting lots more of those sticky, gooey hugs and kisses from his semi-naked girlfriend and his sexy, naked sister and his lovely, naked mother. Those hugs and kisses with all that goo also included lots of good old fashioned sex with each of these women. This just produced even more mess as Jay got his sweet, little, sixteen year old brain fucked out all the way home ... and beyond!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.