TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: The Stickiest Kiss Ever

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Stickiest Kiss Ever - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Finally ... it was Jessie who called an end to all the masturbatory fun and all the spurting and squirting being inflicted on these two unsuspecting guests of honor. The ‘Girl With The Voice Of An Angel’ looked calmly at Tammy and asked, “Well, Tammy, my dear friend ... surely you must remember what an ‘Icecream Shower’ was, right?”

When Tammy nodded in the affirmative through all that semen and jism running down her face and over her eyes and all through her hair ... Jessie added, “Well ... all that was just an ‘Icecream Shower On Steroids’. I think you have both just been ejaculated over by nearly every guy in the building and quite a few girls as well and I hope this night puts a smile on both your faces for many years to come. You are a wonderful friend, Tammy Maple, and you look like you have a wonderful boyfriend there and I hope you are both very happy together for a very long time. God Bless You, Tammy Maple and Happy Birthday to you, Mr Jay Porter. I hope your sixteenth birthday was everything you expected it to be and I wish you many happy returns for the occasion. God bless you both!”

At that point Jessie Harper-Erikson handed the microphone back to Sonika Jharm - the choirmaster. The choirmaster then sincerely thanked every one for coming and got the choir to quietly sing one last number as everyone began to slowly leave the building.

As the choir was singing and people were slowly filing out of the auditorium Jay and Tammy stood up from their seats on that stage and just stared at each other in all their awful gooey mess. Just about every inch of their bare skin was covered in big globules of semen and drops of that girl jism that was squirted at them. It was all over their legs and right up into their butt cracks and right up into Tammy’s pussy lips and all over Jay’s cock and balls. The stuff was also spread right around their stomachs and backs and all over Tammy’s breasts and Jay’s chest. Both their faces were also just totally plastered with all that semen and jism that had come from just so many male and female groins. That semen and jism was also all through their hair and eyebrows turning it all into one big matted mess as it dried. In fact anyone looking at these two right now as they faced each other would have been completely within their own right for thinking that perhaps neither one of them was completely human. The wet, sticky goo covering their naked bodies just made them look so very alien indeed.

As they both stood there staring at the other person’s sticky body glistening with a million sparkles from the stage lights Tammy said rather quietly, “Well ... I guess we should go and have a shower or we will end up sticking to each other like glue and never ever be able to be pulled apart again!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.