TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: On Stage With a Boner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: On Stage With a Boner - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

As it turned out it wasn’t just a naked youth choir doing all the entertaining on stage in the Clayville Town Hall that night. It was way more than just that. There were electric guitars and drums and saxophones and violins and laser light displays and video back drops that were just simply breath taking. Everyone thought that who ever had choreographed the whole thing was a true genius. On that note everyone was also amazed to find out that it had been an ex-choir member himself along with his new wife that had choreographed the whole event as well as writing quite a few of the numbers the choir had performed.

This couple got introduced as Jock and Marleen Ramsden. They were a couple that were already winning awards on a global scale for their work and were becoming quite a sort after pair in the huge entertainment industry. Despite all this success and fame the two still remembered their humble beginnings and were quite happy to organize and travel with this Youth Choir that they both loved dearly. They did this as often as they could and usually free of charge too.

Even Jessie Harper-Erikson was becoming a global phenomena in her own right but had stayed true to her own simple faith in God and the goodness in people’s hearts if you gave them a chance. She had also kept faith with all her old friends and even acknowledged this right at the end of the show by calling Tammy Maple and Jay Porter up onto the stage.

Jay was very hesitant to go up and felt quite embarrassed and shy by all the sudden attention but Tammy managed to drag him up the stage steps saying, “Don’t be scared. It will be OK. Jessie and the choir will treat you right.”

“Ladies and gentlemen” began Jessie as Tammy and Jay were coming forward, “ ... I have a very good friend here in the audience that has been through a bit of a rough time lately. I won’t give you all the personal details but she has been a wonderful friend to me for years now along with her brother who lives in New York and who came to our show when we performed over there. But I just love my old buddy, Tammy Maple, and she was even one of the first people I knew to get involved in all this new nudity stuff. Tammy and her brother both became Clothing Optional Nudists nearly four years ago now and that really was much to me and my friends’ surprise.”

Jessie paused as the two came on stage then got everyone to applaud Tammy and the stunning leather outfit she had on. The spotlights shining down on her mostly nude body highlighted the black leather strapping to perfection as well as giving a heavenly shine to the girl’s bare skin. This accentuated her lovely breasts and pubic region just beautifully ... and of course both Tammy and Jay just blushed uncontrollably at all this sudden attention. This also caused Jay to get another massive boner that just would not go down. Being so close to all the naked choir girls and naked choir boys and having this lovely naked choir soloist standing right in front of him just got him so sexually stimulated - whether he wanted to be or not!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.