TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: I Hope You Enjoy the Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: I Hope You Enjoy the Show - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Hey, look who’s sitting over there ... just a few rows back” whispered Tammy to Jay just as the show was about to start.

Jay looked over to where Tammy was looking and whispered back, “Well ... I never ... boy that was quick. Do you think that’s because of what went on this morning in class or is there more to it than that?”

“Dunno” replied Tammy, “ ... but I reckon it would have been a big contributing factor. Look how close they are squeezing up to each other? Has Sheena ever had a proper boyfriend before?”

“None that I know of. I think she seemed a bit too ‘tough’ for a lot of guys. I also think she had leanings towards lesbianism - not that I saw her getting that friendly with any of the girls to prove that. But it certainly looks like Glen or Glenda ... or whatever ... has brought her to heel with his cock and tits on offer. They do look good together.”

At that point Sheena spotted Tammy and Jay looking back up her way and gave them both a wave as well as nudging Glen to wave back. This he did as well as giving a bounce of his bare breasts with his hands. Sheena then followed suit with her bare breasts making Tammy and Jay smile and laugh. This was just as the lights were dimming and the Redsands First Congregational Church Youth Choir were coming onto the stage.

“These guys have been touring all across the States...” whispered Tammy, “ ... raising money for all sorts of charities and raising awareness of issues surrounding Lifestyle Nudism and Family Sex. That lead soloist there ... that’s Jessie ... we’ve been friends for years. A bunch of us used to meet down at this big Mall every Saturday afternoon for a few years until things went haywire there for a bit. She lost a friend to cancer and has now adopted the baby of that friend as her own. Soon after that my mom and dad started divorce proceedings and that sort of messed up the whole Saturday thing ... but we all still stay in touch as best we can. Anyway, the church she goes to is just so open to all this nudity stuff ... not like most other churches I know ... not that I go to any. So I guess I don’t really know ... but the choir sings and practices without any clothes on and you can go naked to her church or topless or whatever ... or in a suit and tie and no one cares. That’s just friggin’ amazing ... oooooo ... they are about to start ... better shut up now.”

Tammy Maple then leaned over and kissed Jay on the cheek again and said, “Happy Birthday - you sweet sixteen year old baby ... luv yuh heaps ... and I hope you enjoy the show!”

Jay then leaned over and kissed Tammy hard on the lips and gave one of her exposed breasts a nice little rub then said, “Luv yuh heaps too, my little sex pot!”

... then they both shut up to enjoy the show ... and what an awesome show it was!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.