TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Meeting the Family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Meeting the Family - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Hey, look” said Jay, “ ... here come my folks now.”

Both Jay and Tammy looked up from the bench seat they were sitting on and saw four naked people coming down the road towards them. They all began waving out to each other when they all finally recognized each other from the milling crowd.

When the four naked people were close enough Jay stood and introduced them all to Tammy.

“Tammy ... this is my dad and my mom ... and this is my sister, Chrissy. I know you’ve seen her about at school a few times but haven’t been properly introduced yet. And this big naked guy here is my Uncle Brady.”

When Brady Porter heard his name mentioned he spun round to Tammy and said with a very naughty laugh, “Yep ... that’s me ... good ol’ Uncle Brady. I’m the guy that introduced Jay to the world of sex ... and probably half responsible for him being all starkers like the rest of us are right now.”

When Brady had stopped speaking he got a solid pinch on the arm from his niece who said, “You don’t have to tell the poor girl all that stuff, Uncle Brady. She doesn’t want to know all our family secrets and shit like that!”

Jay gave Tammy a little nervous look then just stood back a step or two to allow everyone to shake Tammy’s hand and say ‘Hi’ to his fairly new girlfriend. When Jay’s mother shook the girl’s hand she also complimented her on her stunning outfit.

“Oh my” Vanida Porter said, “ ... that outfit of yours is just amazing. Was it tailor made? It fits you just beautifully. I hope Jay here has told you how lovely you look. I’ll smack his bare butt real hard if he hasn’t!”

Tammy Maple found herself blushing just a little as she replied with, “Ummm ... yes ... Mrs Porter ... thankyou. He did compliment me on my outfit but ... ummm ... I guess it was in his own special way ... and not ... not so much with ... with words.”

“In other words he got one massive boner ... and completely understandable” blurted out Jay’s uncle to put his own inimitable spin on things. It was, however a spin that was completely truthful all the same.

“Brady!” interjected Jay’s dad. “Must you be so blunt about these things. We don’t have to embarrass the poor guy even if we are all Nudists of sorts. We still are allowed a little dignity about these things.”

“Oh dignity my foot” put in Joe’s wife. “We could see this lovely, young girl fanning her clit from way down the street there. There’s NO dignity in that - just pure fun. And if my son got a big woody from seeing his beautiful girlfriend dressed up so magnificently then what a better compliment to pay a girl. She should be proud and so should Jay.”

Mrs Porter then moved in very close to Tammy Maple and whispered into her ear, “ ... and ... if you haven’t found out already ... then ... then let me tell you now that my son is also very good with his own fingers over a girl’s clit and ... right up inside her cunt ... if you don’t mind me using that word ... but he his. Chrissy and me both just love being in the shower with Jay just so he can diddle us and make us cum just before breakfast. It really does start our day off rather well.”

“Anyway...” said Brady Porter with a little cough, “ ... it is lovely to meet you, Tammy. Jay has told us just a little bit about you and we are all now thrilled to actually meet you in the flesh ... and what beautiful flesh it is that we are meeting. I do think, though, that we all need to be getting inside before the show starts or we might miss out on our seats or something ... whether they are allocated or not. So ... come on everyone ... let’s get going.”

... and get going they did.

... and moved into the Clayville Town Hall with front row seats for one of the most amazing nights they had all had in a very long time. It was a live and totally stunning performance by the all naked Redsands First Congregational Church Youth Choir. That choir was lead by their naked and very pretty choirmaster - Miss Sonika Jharm and fronted by the choir’s chief soloist. That soloist was another naked and extremely pretty young girl called Jessie Harper-Erikson ... billed as ‘The Girl With The Voice of An Angel’. It was a billing that to everyone’s satisfaction was more than justified and made the whole evening just so magical. This was especially true when they did their final number that both surprised and delighted Jessie Harper-Erikson’s very dear friend ... Tammy Maple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.