TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: No Trouble at All

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: No Trouble at All - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

As soon as Jay started out again on the retelling of the events of the morning Tammy started playing with her still rather wet pussy. The girl was quietly listening to Jay speak as well as softly pulling at her prepuce and labia minora and running those same fingers gently up and down that vaginal slit. Her legs were pulled up high onto the bench where they sat and as wide apart as they could possibly get giving those walking passed a lovely display of female genitalia getting jilled off in full public view. A lot of those people wandering passed did have a really good look - men and women alike and of all ages. Most of them just smiled happily at this gorgeous teenager giving her and Jay the thumbs up as they moved off down the street. Tammy was giving no heed to any of this, however, as she listened to Jay and enjoyed again the feel of another great orgasm building up down there between her legs.

“Anyway...” continued Jay, “ ... once I’d had a good play with those torpedo titties the woman spun round and leaned out over her desk and got me to press my dick, minus the ribbon of course, right into her dripping cunt from behind. And ... boy ... was my cock hard! As soon as my swollen knob began pressing in between her large pussy lips she orgasmed again almost immediately. It was like she had never had sex before or maybe not for a long time at the least. Anyway, she did look just so pretty with her tits pressing down onto the top of the desk and her butt cheeks spreading apart as her legs spread out and down to the floor. I could see a whole heap of that black pubic hair sprouting out from between those legs and around her vagina and up to her butt hole. I even poked a couple of fingers down into her butt hole and rammed them in and out before fucking her with my cock from behind. I think she liked my fingers up her butt as much as my cock up her cunt. She was swinging and swaying her hips about the whole time I was finger fucking her asshole and while I was properly fucking her sex hole ... and wow ... it did feel just soooo good ... unbelievably good!”

At the mention of Maggie Peters getting finger fucked by Jay up her butt hole and fucked from behind with his dick up her cunt hole poor Tammy Maple orgasmed again. She just couldn’t help it. Her mind was painting such a vivid picture of these events from Jay’s rather basic description but which still kept her level of sexual arousal just so incredibly high. Her eyes were closed and she was biting hard down on her bottom lip and ramming her own fingers hard out back and forth inside her own sopping wet sex hole as she moaned out one more long growl of pure pleasure ... and all still in full public view.

“Aaaa ... ooooooooooooo ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... aaaa” Tammy murmured in orgasmic bliss as her fingers did their work and as Jay watched and smiled then carried on.

“Soooo ... as I was saying ... I began to press my knob into her very, very wet vagina. I mean ... you could see her sex juices dripping right off all that pubic hair and down onto the floor. There really was a whole river of the stuff gushing out all over the place ... she was just so turned on ... and it made it just so slippery and exciting to be pressing my hard cock into it all. I could see all those pubes part and the rim of her cunt expand out as my dick pressed in and slowly descended right down into her very hot little body. I have actually had a few wet dreams about my Home Room teacher, Tammy. I do reckon she is really hot and I know she has been eyeing up my penis for quite some time now and even more so when I happened to have an erection in front of her. I know that always got her a bit excited ... so this was just sooo good for both of us. My cock was certainly loving it all. And when I looked around the room I realised no one was looking at us at all. Everyone else was getting fucked out by someone else ... I mean the whole class was completely naked now. All the girls had tossed off their skirts and shorts and blouses and bras and panties and those same girls had ripped off all the guys’ trousers and shirts and socks and underpants too. It was just one wild, birthday, sex party. I even saw Principal Graves come in to see Miss Peters about something at one point. But he didn’t get far because I saw Sheena come up and pull his penis out of his trousers and suck him off. It looked like he really enjoyed having that girl’s lips around his hard donger and I am certain I heard him quietly invite her back to his office later so he could ‘check’ on her grade scores ... well of course ... what else!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.