TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: Jay Tells His Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Jay Tells His Story - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Jay held Tammy tight and sniffed the air in one big draft as he enjoyed the lovely scent of her perfume. It was a very sweet smelling scent that made Jay feel like he just wanted to lick the girl all over then devour her completely like one big dollop of icecream.

“ ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... you smell just so delicious” Jay said then, “ ... ooooo ... I could just gobble you all up right now ... in just one bite!”

“Well, never mind that, Nudie Boy. You can eat me out later for dessert but you gotta spill those beans first!”

Tammy then spread her legs wide apart and gave her exposed pussy lips a good hard rub with her fingers. She then placed those fingers into Jay’s mouth and said, “There ... that’s just a little taste for now ... but get on with the fuckin’ story will yuh! Or you won’t even get to suck my big toe let alone anything else ... like my clitty or my cunty hole. So get going, stiff cock boy!”

... and indeed Jay did still have a very stiff cock. Even after Tammy had just jerked the thing off only a few moments ago it still took hardly anytime at all to get re-aroused by the naked warmth of this gorgeous young girl pressing her flesh into his side. Jay gave that engorged penis a little pat on the tip of the knob then began his story of what took place that morning with his Home Room teacher ... and perhaps a few others as well!

“Well ... gosh ... where do I start? It got pretty ragy there almost immediately. As soon as that big ‘Yaaaaay’ died down I saw Glenda ... I mean Glen ... gawd I hope he sorts himself out real soon. I’m gonna have a hell of job trying to remember whether he’s Glen or Glenda from week to week. Anyway ... I saw him get stuck in straight away with poor old Sheena. He began kissing and sucking hard out on her large bouncy tits then he let her kiss and suck hard out on his dick then he took her skirt and panties off and sucked her cunt off before fucking her hard out with his re-erected penis. I even overheard Sheena begging him not to get his dick chopped off. It didn’t matter to her whether he was a Glen or a Glenda as long as he had a cock that could fuck her ... so maybe that will help him to decide which way he is going to swing. I reckon he will end up being ‘Glenda’ ... but still with a cock - just a good ol’ fashioned shemale! Anyway ... I digress...”

“Yes ... you are digressing ... now stop it!” chided Tammy while giving her Nudie Boy a playful punch and a kiss on the shoulder.

“OK ... so ... the first thing Miss Peters did was to take my hand and plunge it down into her panties. She lifted her skirt right up to her chest showing off her pink lacy underwear then shoved my hand in under the elastic waist band so I could diddle her pussy. And holy shit ... she was just so wet already ... like a garden hose had gone off up her skirt. Diddling girl’s pussies seems to becoming the order of the day for some reason ... but I think you know that already don’t you, Tammy.”

“ ... mmmmm ... yes ... I certainly do ... but carry on ... don’t stop now ... I’m getting kinda turned on and wet myself now just hearing about it.”

Jay looked down at Tammy’s crotch which had her left hand gently massaging its way up and down that vaginal slit that was bordered by two strands of that thin black leather lace. Jay then kissed Tammy’s cheek ever so gently before carrying on with his narration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.