TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: Tammy Tells Her Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Tammy Tells Her Story - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“So, come on. Jay ... give me all the details about your ‘moment’ with Miss Peters” asked Tammy.

“Well ... just hold on a minute now. We are a bit early and I don’t know what’s holding up my own family so let’s just have a seat over there under that tree. Those other guys have just left so let’s grab that bench before someone else does so we can talk in just a little more comfort.”

As Jay gently led this beautiful, young almost-naked girl-friend over to the sidewalk bench he asked her his own question about her own family.

“So ... before I get into the story of my morning how is your own brother doing, Tammy?”

Tammy sat down quietly and snuggled up hard to Jay’s warm fully-naked body and replied slowly with, “Oh, he’s doing OK, I guess. I think he likes New York. The excitement and the fast pace of the big city seems to be his thing ... and dad’s too. Me and mom can’t stand the place though. That’s why we decided to come out here to Clayville. Mom’s got a cousin out here she gets along well with and she needed some sort of family about for support to help her through the whole divorce thing. But it’s just a small town in the middle of nowhere ... right up the back blocks of warm and sunny California ... suits us just fine. Chris would have hated it ... way to boring for him. But I certainly do miss him ... and the sex! Boy, did we have some great sex!”

Jay butted in at that point with, “Yer ... I think I know what you mean. I would really miss Chrissy if she moved away for some reason. We’ve been having just the greatest sex ... in all its various forms ... for nearly six months now ... ever since she did the naked sleepover thing with my uncle and I did one with my neighbour. Chrissy just loves sucking my dick off and she is very good at it too. I love fucking here in the shower and diddling her wet cunt with my middle finger ... gave her one great session just this morning before school ... and mom too. Family sex is just the best thing ever I reckon. But ... sorry ... you were telling me about Chris.”

“Yer ... well ... I guess that’s about it for us too” replied Tammy. “We were having the greatest nights ... and a few days ... of just full on sex ... ever since doing that Teen Beauty Pageant thing we did together ... that’s when I got into all this leather stuff.”

Tammy waved a hand down over her naked body enmeshed in all that sexy, black leather lace with Jay’s eyes following. Jay them placed one hand very softly over Tammy’s left breast and gently rubbed the nipple and areola he could feel under his fingers and said, “ ... and you look just fantastic. I’m getting another hard-on just looking at you again and feeling up your bare breast. You are one gorgeous chick, Tammy Maple and I can see why your brother would have loved fucking you. I bet he misses you a whole heap too. Has he met any sort of girl-friend over there yet?”

“No, not yet. He has a few very casual girl-friends but that is all they are ... just friends. He doesn’t have anyone yet to give him the really hard fuck he needs. But he certainly makes up for it whenever we manage to get together. I was over there three weeks ago for dad’s birthday and got fucked over by Chris five times in one hour and that was just within the first two hours of arriving at their apartment. I was only there another three days before flying home again and lost count of the times we screwed each other. But it was wonderful and I know he really misses me too.”

“And what about the nudy thing? Does he get out and about with no clothes on much over there?” asked Jay.

“Nar ... not a lot” replied Tammy. “When the mood takes him he will get into the streets with just his shirt on but no trousers or underwear. He reckons he does like the feel of his dick flopping about all over the place when he is out in public and likes being a Clothing Optional Nudist so he can do just that whenever he likes. But ... mostly ... I guess it’s just shoes, shirts and trousers ... like everyone else.”

Tammy looked away down the street with a slightly sad expression on her face that did not go undetected by Jay. He thus quietly put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in tight against his side and kissed the top of her head.

Tammy snuggled in hard to Jay’s solid body then asked again, “But come on ... what about you? We are running out of time and I still haven’t heard all the juice on your morning. So spill the beans, Nudie Boy ... spill the beans.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.