TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen - Cover

TNWS04 Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: Keep Your Hands Off My Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Keep Your Hands Off My Cock - Continuing on from the last story... Uncle Brady Goes to Night School... we have Jay Porter now turning sixteen and having some fun at home with his family then at school with his teacher then in the evening with his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Jay Porter always liked that feel of waking up in the morning with a solid boner and this particular morning he had just that ... one solid hard-on waving around under the blankets.

Lately, the usual practice when he had one of those morning boners was to get his younger sister to ‘sort it out’. Since Jay and his family had become Lifestyle Nudists a few months back he had discovered that Chrissy, his sister, was really good at sucking his dick off or even just wanking it off with her hand. She seemed to know innately just how much pressure to apply and how fast to go with her mouth or fingers when wrapped around his hard shaft to make the whole process feel just soooo good!

“But not today!” mumbled the still rather sleepy sixteen year old boy ... well... ‘sixteen year old’ by just a few hours because today was Jay Porter’s birthday and he had something else in mind for his tumescent penis.

Jay gave his swollen manhood a few pats with his hand then said between a few yawns, “Happy ... Birthday ... my fat little friend...”

“eeeaaawwww...”

“ ... and boy have I got a birthday present for you! Well ... hopefully ... if all goes to plan ... and ... and...”

“eeaaw...”

“ ... aahhh ... fuck it. If it works - it works! If it doesn’t - then it doesn’t!”

Jay then threw all the bed clothes right off his naked body until they were laying half on the bed and half on the floor down the other end. He yawned again and stretched his arms high up over his head then stood and walked slowly down to the bathroom just down the hallway with his boner leading the way. In his state of semi-somnambulance this young naked man hadn’t noticed in the least the sound of the running water and the gentle humming coming from the other side of the shower curtain.

After yet another loud yawn and a high reaching stretch he threw back the pink and yellow shower curtain and got a little fright to see his sister standing there in all her radiant, naked beauty. She had wet hair plastered in strings all around her shoulders, neck and face and little dollops of frothy soap sliding around all over her bare skin. She also had one bare leg propped up on the shower wall molding and a small plastic shaver in her right hand that was being slowly drawn up the right side of her right leg’s calf muscle.

When Jay saw Chrissy standing there like that he jumped back immediately and apologized for the intrusion.

“Sorry, sis! Wasn’t paying attention. You carry on and I’ll be back when you’ve finished!”

When Chrissy turned her head to see who had thrown back the shower curtain she stopped her humming and got one good eyeful of that large stiff cock waving around in front of her. She then said quickly after Jay’s apology, “Stop apologizing all the time, Jay. How many times have you fucked me over the last six months or so ... and mom too. Yet you are still always saying ‘sorry’ for stuff you don’t need to be ‘sorry’ for!”

Jay’s sister paused for a bit then before Jay knew what was happening the girl was grabbing his stiff dick and pulling the guy into the shower cubicle with her. She then closed the curtain again to stop the water from splashing out onto the bathroom floor.

As Jay stood naked and slightly stunned behind his sister’s naked body the girl just quietly went back to shaving her legs. She then added, “Just let me finish here, Jay, then I’m gonna need your help with something and then ... then I can help you with that boner of yours if you like. OK?”

As Chrissy spoke Jay found himself looking down at her delightful butt cheeks and her butt crack and her butt hole. He could also clearly see the beginnings of a nice patch of tightly curled pubic hair that sprouted up from what he could see of her pussy lips pushing out between her legs. Water was running down the girl’s back and into that butt valley then down off that pubic hair before dropping down into the drain and out into the sewer system.

As Chrissy was speaking Jay took the knob of his boner and gently pressed it in between those wet pussy lips then up and down her butt crack then even just a little way into that little round butt hole. Jay paused for a bit then quickly pulled his hard dick right away from the girl’s naked body and said, “Well ... no, sis ... actually ... this morning I would ... I would like you to keep ... to keep your hands right off my dick, OK! Just for this morning, OK! This morning I would really appreciate it if you could please keep your hands right off my cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.