Mystic Powers - First Experience - Cover

Mystic Powers - First Experience

by Married Mind Games

Copyright© 2022 by Married Mind Games

Fantasy Story: Michael is granted a mystical power impossible to understand until experienced. This is his first encounter with this power, transforming fantasies into reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Mike smiled as his sweet wife, Kathleen, stepped out of their swimming pool and grabbed a towel. His eyes slithered over her wet one-piece swimsuit that hugged her flesh. Perhaps another time he would focus on how her smooth-shaven slit impression was clearly engrained between her legs. But today his eyes drank in the view of her 38d tits that hug heavy and snug under the fabric stretched to the max as it hung in the balance between supporting her flesh while diving in the middle to show as much cleavage as possible. Her pale complexion and red hair were unique; the large, light pink nipples that rested high on her breasts were equally unique and enticing.

As Kathleen brushed the towel over body, Mike thought about her students. Kathleen was a High School English Teacher. She was beloved by her students. Some attended their church, others lived in the same neighborhood. He knew the looks she got. He saw the eyes of those horny teenagers, slithering over her breasts. He found it most provocative at church, when both father and his teenage son would discreetly - sometimes not so discreetly - turn their eyes and secret lusts in her direction. Mike took a sense of arousing pride in knowing that on any given night, somewhere a teenager was stroking his dick to fantasies of Kathleen’s tits, or perhaps some husband was fucking his own wife with secret thoughts of Kathleen fueling his erection.

But it was this particular day that Mike would never forget. He had a strange encounter earlier that morning with a random stranger who knew Mike’s name and casually offered him a deal “he would never regret.” Curious, Mike engaged with the stranger. In trade for a promise to never reveal his source of new powers, Mike was offered the mystical power to fabricate fantasies that would soon become reality. The stranger explained the limitations and restrictions of this mystical power, as well as the expectations for timing of when and how reality would give birth to these fantasies.

So today, as he admired his shapely wife dripping wet as she stepped out of the pool, Mike smiled at his good fortune of marrying a sweet woman wrapped in such a hot body. He couldn’t help but think about the neighbor’s son, Brian, now a student in her Junior English Class, who Mike had seen peeking through the fence which divided their backyards. His 17 year old hormones raging. He was a good kid, probably limited exposure to porn, possibly still a virgin. But at that moment, Mike imagined that Brian had his dick out and was stroking as he peeked at Kathleen. Mike let his mind wander.

As Mike’s mind wandered, the fantasy envisioned Brian standing at the fence with his lean, teen dick fully erect in his hand, slowly stroking. His eyes straining to see Kathleen, his focus on those tits. Her sheer, red swimsuit offering his voyeur eyes provocative views. Kathleen suddenly felt sorry for Brian, and acting as if she were completely oblivious to those voyeur eyes, she moved to the patio chair facing the fence and sat down. She dabbed her neck and cleavage with the towel. Then, as if it were completely natural, she reached her hand up to her shoulder and curled down the strap. Then the other side. Then, slowly and without fanfare, she tugged the straps lower so that her top peeled away from her full breasts, the creamy white flesh of her breasts contrasted with those bright pink nipples. She sat still, Brian’s eyes full of more than he had ever thought possible. Then, she stood up and approached the fence. She stopped just short of where Brian was, just on the other side. She ran her hands under her bare breasts, cupping them as she stood there. She smiled. Brian grabbed the stepstool just a few feet away from where he was standing and climbed up so that he was standing tall, looking over the fence, down at Kathleen. Her breasts bared and begging his attention. His dick hard and hanging over the fenceline. He stroked. He moaned. He shot a load of creamy cum that splattered on her tits, coating her big nipples with white ooze. The sound of his cum splattering on her tits was especially arousing to Mike.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.