Zipper - Cover

Zipper

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma finds that sometimes getting into a guy's pants is a problem. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   .

Emma came in well after midnight, her skin a bit flushed. “How was Brad?” Annie asked. Clearly Brad had been fine, but Annie wouldn’t mind some juicy details.

Please Wait while image loads

“He was okay,” Emma said.

“Just okay?”

“Well, I like him okay and all, but he ruined my bra.”

“Boys can be so clumsy.”

“Tell me about it. That was my favorite bra. Really comfy.”

Annie sympathized.

“Also I couldn’t get his pants open.”

“No?”

“Yeah. It was like the zipper was stuck or something. It pretty much killed the moment.”

“Those zippers can be tricky.”

“Yeah, finally he did it himself. It was kind of embarrassing.”

“Did you suck him? Does he have a nice cock?”

“No, he came in my hand. What a mess.”

“Sometimes it’s better to suck them. Less mess. Either that or just leave them in their pants.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Emma said, and she went to brush her teeth. By the time she was back Annie was asleep.

The next afternoon, back in her dorm from classes, Annie found Emma reading her psych book in bed. “I’ve been thinking,” Annie said.

“You have?” Emma chuckled, marking her place in the book with her finger.

“Yeah, about your bra and zipper problem. I may have a solution. Well I guess it’s two solutions.”

“Tell me.”

“Okay, the easy one is the bra. Don’t wear one. Your breasts aren’t that big.”

“I’d feel...”

“You’d feel free and sexy,” Annie said. “Your breasts are just big enough not to need a bra.”

Emma thought about that a minute. “You don’t think my breasts are—?”

“You have beautiful breasts,” Annie assured her. “Perfect. Just the right size if you ask me.”

“I guess I could give it a try,” Emma said. “What about the zipper? I can’t very well ask the guy not to wear pants.”

“Ha ha, that would be fair play,” Annie said. “Bra and pants, an even trade. But no, what I think is you just need to practice.”

“I’m not sure what you mean,” Emma said, closing the psych book and setting it on her bed.

“Practice undoing a guy’s pants.”

“I know. I heard that. What do I do, ask for volunteers?”

“Ha,” Annie chortled. “I’m sure you’d get plenty. But if you like, you could practice on me.”

The girls looked at each other. “Really?” Emma said.

Annie nodded. “See, I’m wearing jeans. We could have a practice session now before dinner.”

They sat side by side on Emma’s bed, Emma having moved the psych book out of the way. “You ready?” she asked.

Annie nodded. Emma’s hand moved to the front of Annie’s jeans. Her hand rested there.

“Usually I can feel the bulge,” Emma said. “Usually I kind of stroke for a while. It’s almost my favorite part.”

“Hm, I hadn’t thought of that,” Annie said. “Just a second.” She crossed the room, opened her desk, and did something with her back to Emma. Emma could hear the zipper. And then she could hear the zipper again. When Annie turned back to Emma, Emma could see the bulge in Annie’s pants. Annie grinned. “I used Chiquita.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.