Honor Is Fucking Everything - Cover

Honor Is Fucking Everything

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Roommates celebrate Veterans' Day. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Woman fucked doggy style while she blows a airforce recruit

Boyd had just finished tacking the calendar to the wall above his dorm room desk when his roommate Harrington arrived.

“Nice!” Harrington said.

The two of them admired the photo above the current month: A cute redhead being boffed from behind while she sucked an airman.

“You get a stiffie looking at stuff like that?” Harrington asked.

“Well, I, um...”

“You’re looking at it now,” Harrington said. “So let’s see.”

Boyd’s face scrunched up in confusion.

“Our military men and women go to all that trouble to entertain you—you don’t want to disrespect their efforts, do you?”

Boyd blinked.

“Or maybe displaying that is the disrespect,” Harrington said. “Ike’s trying like hell to hold the line on them Reds, and here you mock him.”

“I’m not mocking him,” Boyd said.

“Then drop trou, soldier. Let’s see your dick. You’re not a fag, are you?”

Boyd undid his belt. His pants fell.

“Underwear, too,” Harrington commanded. “Good. Now bend over the desk, just like in the picture.”

“But I...”

“Honor the soldiers, I say,” Harrington said, unbuckling his own belt. “And you do have a nice butt.”

“How is this...?”

“Think of a nice field of soft green grass. Birds twittering. Bees buzzing. And we’ve got a shitload of brand-new lawnmowers itching to mow the crap out of that lawn. Be a sin not to use them.” Harrington’s finger found Boyd’s furrow.

“I—I guess.”

Harrington cupped Boyd’s balls. “No guessing about it. Not using the mowers would be disrespecting them.”

“I guess,” Boyd squeaked.

“What did I just tell you?” Harrington smacked Boyd’s butt. Boyd yelped. His bottom flesh burned.

“Of course the grass always grows back,” Harrington said. He smoothed his palm upon Boyd’s bottom. “Just like your boner always grows back, just asking for more and more mowing.”

“Ah,” Boyd groaned when Harrington’s finger slowly rimmed his asshole.

“Then again,” Harrington said. “What if Ike’s got our mowers in a mess of rocks? Wouldn’t that be disrespecting our troops more?”

“I don’t know, sir.”

“Neither do I,” Harrington admitted. “It’s a conundrum. But one thing I do know. This is going to hurt like hell unless you beat yourself off and lube yourself up but good with the goo. Do it, soldier. Wank that dick.”

Boyd’s semen shot.

“Bravo!” Harrington said. “Brave lad. Now gob it deep into your asshole so I can fuck the shit out of you.”

A few moments later, Harrington’s cock deep in Boyd’s asshole, Boyd’s desk rocking to the rhythm of the fuck, Harrington said, “Our boys and girls in uniform are dying so we can do this. Honor is fucking everything. And after I come, you’re gonna suck me clean. You’re gonna suck me hard. You’re gonna suck me till I come in your pretty mouth. Oh, yes,” Harrington exclaimed, coming now in Boyd’s ass, “Oh, fucking yes!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.