To End the War - Cover

To End the War

Copyright© 2021 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - We could lock the Sa'arm down. Our boys at Tulak had proven that. Destroy every ship in the system, then bombard everything interesting from orbit to keep them stuck on the planet. The next problem was cleaning them off the planets, so we could use them. One man may have found a solution...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

It had been a leisurely month, but it was starting to get boring. Actually, that probably wasn’t the best way to put it, as I had Camilla and Luna curled up against me, and my husband was close by with Beth and Sakara in his lap. I was far from bored with making love to them and our other concubines, and I loved playing games with the children, but a month of being a supernumerary crew member on the ship was boring.

My only job at this point was checking up on the sixteen unallocated concubines in the brothel pod, and that only took maybe an hour a day now. The first day had been busy as I got them all into medical and laid out my ground rules for them, but it had been fairly easy since then. There had been a few problems, but my punishment for the men who thought they should be in control the first night had cleared up any dominance questions. After I spent an hour fucking them in the ass with a much larger strap-on than I used on my girls, I warned them the next time they acted up I’d find a few marines to take my place.

They really didn’t have anything to complain about, as the only expectation I had was them learning to be a good concubine. I changed the pairings every day, so they wouldn’t get attached, and they spent the mornings getting their partners off with their mouths. There had been a few objections, again the men who didn’t want to blow each other because I’d put them together the first day, but I told them they had one minute to start sucking or I’d start looking for a few marines to begin their training. It wasn’t anything I wanted to watch, but I’d heard most female sponsors had their new male concubines suck off the man they already had to establish a pecking order and I didn’t want them balking at any orders.

Virgil actually had it worse than I did. Sure, he was getting laid several times a day, but he couldn’t do anything but theoretical work right now, and he was more of a practical scientist. He’d been helping Kelly teach our kids science and math, but there really wasn’t anything here to challenge his mind. I’d spoken with the AI about him helping with some engineering work around the ship, but the human crew was more for an emergency than any routine work. The door alert broke me out of my musings.

<Ensign James Sanders is outside with two of his concubines requesting entry.>

“Go ahead and let them in.”

They were one of the things helping keep Virgil sane. Jimmy’s intelligence didn’t approach Virgil’s, but he was a mechanical engineer, so they could at least talk shop. I wasn’t surprised to see Sarah with him, but Jasmine was another story. She’d been confined to their pod the entire trip, so this was the first time we’d seen her since our time on the moon base.

Jasmine didn’t look like she’d been having a very good month. As Sarah and Jimmy walked in, she was crawling behind them on a leash. Her feet had been strapped to her upper thighs and she had a dog tail butt plug in her ass, but she still had a defiant look in her eyes when she sat at Jimmy’s feet.

“Rough day?”

Sarah rolled her eyes at Virgil’s question and nodded toward Jasmine. “This is about normal for her anymore. She’s not willing to accept her place, so I guess Jimmy thought letting people she knows instead of just random strangers see her like this would help. I’m having a wonderful day though.”

We’d noticed she’d been happier this past month. The twins confirmed she’d started sharing Jimmy’s bed the night he’d started punishing Jasmine, but Sarah said they weren’t having sex. He’d fuck Jasmine from behind while making her lick Sarah, but even when they started touching or kissing each other, he kept Jasmine between them.

“He finally decided to accept me as his concubine last night and made love to me while Jasmine watched. Even better,” she paused for dramatic effect. “He’s agreed that he loves me and will let me have his children. It’s still a few days early, but we’ve asked the AI to ensure I get pregnant when I do ovulate. He said he could trigger it, but we want to enjoy the practice.”

Jimmy was blushing as Sarah leaned over and kissed him, making Virgil chuckle. “There’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s clear she loves you, and the med-tubes can make sure there’s no issue with the children, so be happy. Jasmine still needs some work from how she’s staring at my groin, but were you going to accept the twins as well?”

“I love them, but not that way, and she’s just desperate to cum,” Jimmy said, reaching down to stroke Jasmine’s hair. “I’ve been experimenting a bit, but this idea doesn’t seem to be working either. Do you know the med-tube can add a pleasure center to a concubine’s throat? She hated giving oral sex and would only do it when she had to, so we did that and blocked her ability to climax from sex no matter how stimulating it is. The only way she has been able to climax for the past two weeks is when she’s sucking a man off, but I haven’t let her suck me for a couple of days.”

“It doesn’t look like it’s helping her be more compliant at this point,” Virgil offered.

“No, but I thought if I could change one behavior maybe it would start changing her attitude. It’s not working, and I had her in the sleep trainer this morning to set her sexual responses back to normal until I can come up with another idea. The situation last night made a few things clear to me though,” he sighed. “That’s why I left the twins taking care of the children. I need to talk about trading in concubines.”

Virgil tensed up and I jumped in before he could say anything. “Jimmy, we’re not really interested in taking Jasmine off your hands.”

Jimmy’s eyes went wide and he shook his head. “Shit, that came out wrong. I know you guys love your girls and wouldn’t consider trading off any of them. Jasmine here isn’t even the one I was talking about. As difficult as she is, I chose her and I’m going to find a way to make her someone I can live with. No, I wanted to talk with you as a Civil Service officer. The AI said that the Civil Service helps find new sponsors for concubines and would help facilitate trades between sponsors.”

He sighed as he squeezed Sarah a bit tighter. “I had the hardest time accepting her feelings for me. My initial thought was that I could punish Jasmine by making her go down on Sarah. You saw her scores, so you know she’s only into women if she has to be, and I wanted to reward Sarah for everything she’d done to take care of Caroline. Watching Sarah feed Caroline made me realize that she was an amazing mother, but it wasn’t until I was watching her look at me when she was cumming on Jasmine’s tongue that I started to realize she really did want me to be the one between her thighs.”

“Last night I finally accepted that I wanted her to be my lover and the mother of my children, but I also realized I could never cross that barrier with the twins. I love them, but I just can’t see them as anything but my adorable little sisters. That’s why I wanted to talk to you about trading them in. You would be able to find a sponsor who could take care of them and I would have four concubines I could get pregnant like I’m expected to.”

I sighed and shook my head. “Okay, yes, the Civil Service does trade in concubines, but it’s not what you think. We have a storehouse for unallocated concubines, mostly concubines whose sponsor was killed in action or new concubines who just came of age and didn’t test to sponsor levels, but occasionally ones who’ve been traded in by another sponsor. Here’s the thing though, we don’t have any say on whom a concubine gets picked up by. It’s referred to as the Civil Service brothel for a reason. Sponsors come in, test drive a concubine just like they would at a pick-up, then decide if they want to keep them. The twins would be used by any sponsor who wanted them, and the acceptance rate is less than ten percent because most of those sponsors are just looking for a new piece of ass for the day.”

We watched his face fall as he slumped forward. “Crap. I could never do that to them. So I’d have to find someone I’d trust to take care of them myself? I can’t think of anyone else but the two of you that doesn’t treat your concubines like they’re just animated pieces of furniture. The marines we’re traveling with all look at how I’m treating Jasmine like it’s expected, but I hate having to do this to her. I could never trade the twins off to one of them.”

The look on Jasmine’s face told me she hadn’t realized how this was affecting him, but that wasn’t my concern at the moment. “Why would you trust us with your little sisters?”

He glanced at Virgil then turned to look at me like I was crazy. “You really need to ask that? Look at how Camilla and Luna are cuddled up against you, or how Sakara and Beth are curled up together in Virgil’s lap. You care about your girls and it shows. There are a few sponsors on board who don’t make their concubines walk two paces behind them with their eyes down, but even the girls who aren’t treated like fuck dolls don’t look happy. I don’t want that for my sisters. If I’d known at the pick-up what I know now, I would have begged you to accept Liz and Jemma. Hell, I’d give them to you if you two didn’t already have all your concubines.”

“Really?”

“Helen...”

I turned and glared at Virgil. “You’d rather see those adorable little girls go into the brothel? Our girls already think of them as part of the family, and it’s not like we can’t handle two more. I can find a displaced male concubine once we get to Copic if you’re really that worried about keeping up with all of us, and I know you’ve fantasized about those little blond vixens bouncing on your cock.”

“Wait, don’t you guys already have your limit?”

I shook my head. “There are a few things they don’t advertise much, even once you’re off Earth. Your CAP score determines how many concubines you can take with you when you’re extracted because the Confederacy can’t extract everyone, but the score doesn’t mean much once you’re out here unless you commit a crime and retest below sponsor level. Concubines are property. The AIs don’t care how much property you acquire once you’re off Earth. There are some limits to how quickly you acquire them in general, but those don’t even apply here, as someone has three open slots. The AIs’ only concern is that your property is kept under control and bred regularly.”

“So I really could give them to you,” Jimmy asked. “Would you accept them if I asked? I don’t mind waiting until we get to Copic to find replacement concubines. At least you know I’ll seriously be looking at accepting anyone I interview.”

“They both have a crush on you,” Beth said, “And they’re really sweet. We wouldn’t have any problems integrating them into our family because they already get along with everyone. They’re also ready for sex so you wouldn’t have to wait like you did with me.”

“It will also make me look good at my job because I’ll be able to re-home a couple of unallocated concubines right away.” Virgil smirked and rolled his eyes at me before nodding. “Thank you. Okay, Jimmy, if you actually want to do this, you just need to bring the twins over and tell the AI that you want to transfer their ownership to Virgil.”

“Is it really that easy to get rid of a concubine?”

“You have no idea. Let’s say Jasmine pissed you off to the point you just couldn’t deal with her shit anymore. You don’t have to do anything but shove her out of your pod and tell the AI that you’re relinquishing control over her. She would have forty-eight hours to secure a new sponsor. If she doesn’t have one before her time runs out, she would be taken down to engineering, placed into a recycling unit, and broken down to her base components for use as fuel for the ship.” They all looked a little green and I smiled faintly. “Jasmine would get lucky, simply because I’m on the ship. We don’t advertise it, but I was allocated a brothel pod and could place her there. She’d probably never get picked up because potential sponsors would see she’d been dumped by her original sponsor, but as long as she kept getting pregnant they’d let her live.”

Jasmine was clutching her throat and looked like she was about to cry as she shook Jimmy’s leg. He got that far away look a lot of people get when they’re privately communicating with the AI for a moment before he looked down at her. “I’m giving you a chance. One rude comment to anyone and you won’t speak again for a week.”

She licked her lips and nodded. “I’ll do it. Whatever it is you want from me, I’ll do. Just please don’t abandon me. Give me a chance to prove I can behave. I don’t want to end up as nothing more than a common whore and never see my kids again. Please? I’m just started feeling close to them. Just tell me what you want me to be and I’ll do it.”

“Jasmine has been doing really well with the kids over the past couple of weeks,” Sarah told Jimmy. “I haven’t been really impressed with her performance in other areas, but she is a good mother when she tries to be.”

“The question is can she control her attitude and be a good partner,” Jimmy asked. “I’m not the insanely jealous type who has a problem with his girl looking at or talking to other men, but when she’s looking at every man in sight like she wants to fuck him on the spot, I get a bit annoyed. The fact she can’t cheat on me doesn’t matter as much as the idea that she wants to.”

“I’m sorry,” Jasmine murmured. “It won’t happen again. I know what I look like and I only did that because my boyfriends used to drag me off and fuck me harder to prove I didn’t need anyone else. You were already an amazing lover and I thought it would be even better if you were jealous.”

“Which brings us to the second problem,” he sighed. “Sarah put more effort into being a good lover last night than you did any of the times we slept together. You also told me you had a lot of experience with other women, but from the sound of it, Sarah hasn’t been impressed with your performance either.”

“I’ve never had to put in any effort,” she sighed. “All my exes were just happy to be fucking me, so I never learned to be a good lover. I know I can try harder for you, and I’ve learned to deal with the taste before, so I’m sure I can do better for Sarah as well. Please, let me prove I can do better, just don’t throw me away.”

“We were never going to throw you away,” Jimmy said, absentmindedly petting her hair. “I just needed you to change your outlook so you’d be a good concubine. The way you were going, you would have gotten us both in trouble with your attitude.”

“Do you really not like how I taste?”

Jasmine looked over at Sarah and blushed. “It’s not horrible, but that’s why I’ve never liked giving oral sex.”

“You realize you can fix that,” Virgil said, looking over the three of them. “A minor change to your taste buds and you’d love the taste of your partner’s cum. I’ve been researching what the alien medical technology can do, mostly looking into an idea that would help Jimmy with you, but it doesn’t look like he’ll need it now.”

“Can I please have that,” Jasmine asked, looking up at Jimmy before turning her attention back to Virgil. “Can I ask what your other ideas were as well? I’m going to try, but I’d appreciate anything that would help me be a better partner. He says he’ll never get rid of me, but I don’t want him to regret that decision and change his mind.”

“I’m not going to change my mind.”

Jasmine turned to Jimmy with a pleading look. “Please, just hear him out and consider it? If he had a way to help turn me around before Helen terrified me with that explanation of what my future would be like, you would have listened and followed his advice. I want to change now, and this could help me do that.”

Jimmy studied Jasmine for a moment before looking over at Virgil. “She’s right. You’re the smartest person I know and I would have taken any advice you gave me. So what did you come up with that would have helped me with her?”

“It’s pretty simple actually, and we’re just altering how her body responds to certain stimuli,” he said, looking between the two of them. “Serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins are known as happy hormones. The only one we really need to concern ourselves with oxytocin though. A concubine’s serotonin levels are monitored by the AI and tryptophan is supplemented if necessary, and the others will take care of themselves once you start letting her climax regularly again. You could increase their levels if the oxytocin alone isn’t enough, but I’d hold off and see how she responds over the first couple weeks.”

“Oxytocin is more commonly known as the cuddle or love hormone. It’s released during intimacy and encourages bonding,” Virgil explained. “I think you’re familiar with the effects as it’s also released during breastfeeding and is what’s encouraging that closeness you’re starting to feel with your daughter. What you need to do in this case is simply increase your oxytocin levels and encourage the two of you to spend as much time as possible being intimate over the next couple of weeks.”

“It can’t be that simple...”

Virgil chuckled at Jasmine’s skepticism. “I’ve got doctorates in chemistry and molecular biology, so I can assure you it really is. The human body is fascinating and the alien’s medical technology allows us to do things that we’ve never been able to do before. In this case, that’s giving you a big hormonal push to make you fall in love with Jimmy so you can finally be happy.”

Jasmine’s eyes were tearing up as she turned to Jimmy. “Please?”

He just nodded before his eyes glazed over. “The AI says it will only take about fifteen minutes, but we need a full med-tube and there isn’t one available for non-emergency use for three days. I am curious about something though. If this hormone is produced during sex, why aren’t we seeing some kind of bonding in any of the other sponsor’s concubines? I get that my punishment of denying her orgasm probably limited that with Jasmine, but I doubt that’s the case with every other sponsor on the ship.”

“That one is pretty easy, and it’s the result of another hormone, cortisol. More commonly known as the stress hormone, it curbs functions that would be nonessential or detrimental in a fight-or-flight situation” Virgil said, rolling his eyes. “We haven’t seen any concubines that look like they’re being heavily abused, but they’re all stressed. Even in the best cases, the sponsors onboard treat their concubines like they’re just here to provide sex, have babies, and raise kids. It’s hard to form a bond with someone who sees you as little more than a walking baby factory.”

“That makes sense.” Jimmy nodded at Virgil’s explanation before he reached down and released the bindings on Jasmine’s legs. “That also means we’re going to have to be committed to building that bond between us if we want this to work. We can adjust your hormone and the sensitivity levels in the sleep trainer in our pod, but we need a full med-tube to adjust our taste buds, so I won’t have you give either of us oral sex until after we’ve done that.”

“I can help with that,” Virgil told him. “AI, allow Ensign Sanders to access the med-tube in my pod for the augmentations to his concubine.”

<Unable to comply. The med-tube in your pod can only be accessed by Commodore Morris or his household. Unless there is a life-threatening injury, I am only allowed to treat members of the Morris household in the private med-tube.>

“You guys have your own med-tube?”

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “Admiral Foster saw how much damage Virgil’s experiments can do to the human body and authorized a full med-tube for our pod, just in case. I didn’t realize it was going to be restricted to just us and our concubines, but there’s an easy workaround. You just have to give Jasmine to Virgil for a couple of hours.”

I closed my eyes for a second as I addressed the AI sub-vocally. (“I need to test Jasmine, so I’m about to say something that’s completely incorrect. Stay quiet and let James and Virgil know privately, then agree with whatever decision we make.”)

(<Understood.>)

“He’ll have to cum in her of course,” I added. “The AI won’t complete the change of ownership until he does, but you know we’ll give her back once she’s finished with the augmentations.”

Jasmine looked at Virgil with undisguised lust before shaking her head and turning back to James. I saw him smirking, so I guess he’d just been updated by the AI. “Sorry, I don’t have very good impulse control. You know I’m not very loyal, but I’m trying to change. I’d like to wait, and I’ll still make love to Sarah to prove how much I want this to work.”

“Do you remember what Sarah and I were discussing last night after we finished making love?” Jasmine glanced back at Virgil again and blushed before nodding. “So you should know he’s the only man I wouldn’t object to you having sex with at this point. You can choose to wait, but I won’t be upset if you choose to pay for this favor they’re offering.”

It was quiet for a moment before Jasmine looked over at Virgil. “Would a blowjob be acceptable? I should be ovulating soon and I’d like to assure James is the father of my next child if he decides to breed me again.”

Virgil looked over at me and I nodded. “Her swallowing would meet the requirements.”

“If that’s what you want,” Virgil sighed. “I should warn you that Kate and Kelly have been the only ones who have managed to bring me to climax that way.”

“Those uniforms don’t really hide anything, so I can understand why they’re having a hard time with that,” Jasmine grinned. “I have experience with a man that large though, and can show you a few tricks that might help them out as well. It’s not going to be easy, but it is possible.”

Virgil looked over at Jimmy, who nodded. “AI, transfer ownership of concubine Jasmine Sanders to Commodore Virgil Morris.”

<Ownership transfer request acknowledged and authorized, pending medical scan to confirm acceptance.>

I waited for Virgil and Jasmine to leave and was surprised when Jasmine just smiled as Beth and Sakara followed them to the bedroom. James gave me a curious look once they were gone. “The AI said you were testing her, care to explain?”

“She said she was trying to change, and I wanted to see how she would respond if the offer to sleep with Virgil was thrown out there,” I explained. “I thought she was going to jump on the opportunity, and was a bit surprised she restrained herself. So, any chance you’re willing to fill me in on what that discussion last night was, as it seemed to involve sex with my husband?”

“Well, I’ve been pitching your husband as my number one choice to be the father of my child if Jimmy wasn’t willing to do it,” Sarah explained. “He was a little confused as to if I was actually interested in your husband, so I told him that my desire to have sex with Virgil didn’t change how I felt about him. It was his choice, but I am very willing when the idea of swapping or sharing with your family comes up.”

I glanced back at the bedroom door and smirked. “As you can see, he’s opening up to the idea, but I’m not sure he’s quite ready to accept it yet. You being pregnant when you approach the idea will help. He’s already learning how horny pregnant women can be. So, if we were swapping or sharing for a night, who would you be most interested in us bringing? It might help me find good candidates for your new concubines on Copic if I have an idea who you’d be interested in here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.