To End the War - Cover

To End the War

Copyright© 2021 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We could lock the Sa'arm down. Our boys at Tulak had proven that. Destroy every ship in the system, then bombard everything interesting from orbit to keep them stuck on the planet. The next problem was cleaning them off the planets, so we could use them. One man may have found a solution...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

He just nodded and kept his arm around me as we walked the last hundred meters to our room. We entered through the closest door and found out what sleepover mode was. The furniture in the living area was gone, leaving just open space with a bunch of cushions and pillows our dependents were sprawled out on watching a movie.

“The younger two are already asleep upstairs. Emily and Luna were worried about leaving them alone until Artemis reminded them that he’s a better baby monitor than anything they had on Earth. Ruby and Paul are worn out, but they wanted to be with the big kids and watch the movie. Riley’s keeping an eye on them and will help them if they want to go to bed, but I think most of our brood is just going to nod off where they’re at. The rest of the adults are waiting in the next room.”

“Shall we?”

Virgil just nodded, and we started moving toward the side door as Kelly turned back to the living room. “Alright children, the adults are going to be in the next room having a discussion about our new living arrangements. I’ve shown the older children how to use the replicators if you need more drinks or snacks, and we’ve approved nachos and corn dogs if you want something more than just chips or popcorn. Artemis has a couple more movies queued up for you, so you should be fine until bedtime, but remember we’re just next door, so let Artemis know if you need us, and we’ll be right over.”

“Assuming you’re not too busy getting fucked like the whore OUCH!”

“YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO MOTHER KELLY LIKE THAT!” The sound of Riley’s full arm slap echoed through the room as Greg’s hands came up to protect his face. She was standing over him, glaring down at him as she took a deep breath to calm herself. “You have no idea what you’re talking about. Yes, they’re concubines now, and they’re expected to have lots of babies, so they will be having sex, but they are not whores. Helen and Virgil are good people, and they’ll treat all of us like family. If you weren’t too busy sulking, you would have seen that at dinner. My sister told me boys your age are all stupid, so I’ll ignore your behavior for now, but you will not insult any of our mothers like that again.”

“Riley?” Kelly’s voice had a tone of warning and Riley nodded.

“And I’m sorry I hit you. I’ll try to control my temper, but when you say something like that about Kelly, you’re saying it about my mom and sisters too, because all three of them are Virgil’s concubines. Do you really think a mother would plan for two of her daughters to become concubines to the same man she was if she didn’t feel she could trust him?”

Greg shook his head, but he hadn’t said a word since Riley slapped him. He looked at the hand she was offering hesitantly, but finally took it and looked surprised when she pulled him up and hugged him.

“We’re going to be stuck together for at least a year. Don’t you think it would be better if we all got along and tried to be a family?”

“I ... I’ll try.”

“That’s good enough for now. Want to split a plate of nachos with me?” He still looked confused by her sudden shift but nodded then stumbled along behind her as she pulled him toward the replicator. “Awesome. Artemis, we need a big plate of nachos, extra cheesy, with pork, beans, diced tomatoes, olive and jalapeno slices, and ... ummm ... sour cream and guac too.”

<That’s a lot of calories for an evening snack, Riley.>

“I’ll run them off tomorrow. I heard some of the conks that live on the base talking about a tropical beach in one of the domes that sounds awesome. We just need to talk a couple of our moms into taking us. It will be fun.”

“It seems they’ve worked that out alright, and it should help get Greg integrating into the group. I don’t usually approve of hitting, but she did apologize when I warned her and I honestly think he needed it.” Kelly turned and smiled at us. “Thank you for not getting involved. I would have stepped in if necessary, but sometimes you just have to let kids sort their own situations out.”

“I recognize an attitude adjustment in progress,” Virgil chuckled then bumped me with his hip. “This one did it to me several times, although she never had to slap me to get my attention.”

“You didn’t really need attitude adjustments, just the occasional reminder that the rest of the world isn’t as smart as you are,” I laughed. “Come on, we have a few things to discuss with our concubines, and we need to decide who’s crawling into your bed tonight.”

“Oh, oh, pick me,” Kelly said, bouncing up and down a bit. “Or me and someone else, I’m not greedy.”

Virgil just rolled his eyes and smirked before pulling me into the other room with Kelly following close behind. This room was set up in sleepover mode as well, but it looked like a harem scene out of an old movie. The only real difference was our girls were all naked instead of dressed in those flimsy harem girl outfits.

“I think a few of our girls were hoping to start our own private orgy since we didn’t want to join in the one at the pick-up. What do you say, should we just have some fun tonight?”

Virgil shook his head as he stepped over to the pile of pillows they’d left in the middle for us and sat down. “Ladies, while I appreciate the implied offer, let’s tone down the harem aspect for the time being. I’d like to get to know everyone a bit more personally and focus on all of us becoming a family before we get into any whole harem orgies.”

There were several girls giggling and a few ‘yes sirs’ as the girls shifted into less suggestive poses. “Now, to get the obvious out of the way, we’ve been extracted and you’re all our concubines. According to the laws of our new reality, that means you’re all our property. Helen and I will treat you like family as much as possible, but there are a few things we just can’t change. Your dress code is set by the Confederacy, so full nudity or those hideous shifts are your only options.”

“Umm, sir?”

We both turned to see Sakara holding her hand up like we were in a classroom. “Sakara, you can speak freely if you have something to add to the conversation.”

“Thanks. I was talking with the AI to make sure my ears and tail were allowed and we started talking about the clothing restrictions. The base and colony ships are tight on the restrictions to help us adjust to our new station. They don’t really tell you that you’re allowed to dress us however you wish when we’re in our pods though. The only problem is the AI won’t replicate anything but the shift for a concubine. I have some experience sewing from making my costumes. If you approve the AI replicating the materials, I could make some simple outfits for us to wear around the house. It won’t be much if I’m doing it by hand and I’ll need more room than we have available right now, but something like the regulation shift in different colors or simple house dresses wouldn’t be too hard.”

“Artemis, approve that request, and thank you, Sakara. I think everyone would appreciate some variety, even if we have to wait until we arrive at Copic.” She smiled and her eyes lit when he patted his lap. The ears and tail definitely added an extra sexy element to her crawling over to curl up in his lap before he continued. “The other thing we can’t change is the fact we’re expected to have a lot of children. The average sponsor is expected to have half of their concubines pregnant by the time they reach their colony. I’m going to speak to my commanding officer once I hear from them and see if we can stretch that out a bit. It’s not that I don’t want to get half of you pregnant before we arrive, but two or three new babies over a two-month stretch are quite a bit different from nine.”

There were a few chuckles as he turned to me. “I’ll leave scheduling up to you and our concubines, just try not to overwhelm us with babies. You had something to cover as well I believe?”

I nodded before addressing the group. “We’ve all been through our initial medical checks, and a few of us are feeling better than we have in years. That fifteen-minute check cleared up all the aches and pains you get from growing older and would have fixed a whole laundry list of health problems if you had them.”

“Now on to the fun part, augmentation. I know a few of us want a little lift and tuck action, and we’re going to speak with each of you individually to go over those changes, but there are a few options I want to cover as a group first that I think all of us girls would appreciate. The first is what’s commonly referred to as the standard concubine package. It strengthens the muscles in your vaginal walls and makes them more elastic. This makes it easier to stretch to accommodate your partner while remaining tight. It also makes delivering a child easier and helps your body recover faster after delivery without needing extra work done. You can do the same alterations to the anus if you enjoy or wish to try anal sex.”

“The next option is to increase the sensitivity and density of the nerve endings so sex is more pleasurable, and again this can be done both vaginally and anally. I’m personally doing all of the above as I want my husband to enjoy me in every way imaginable. I’m also getting my skin cleared up and having those little imperfections we all notice smoothed out. You can also choose to have your body hair removed and inhibited so it won’t grow back. Think of all the time you’ll save not having to shave your legs,” I laughed. “Seriously though, these are all just options that a lot of sponsors choose for their concubines. They don’t share things like this openly, but ninety percent of male sponsors add a few inches below the belt because they feel inadequate so the elasticity change is necessary and the sensitivity increases are probably so they can feel like the world’s greatest lover.”

“Virgil, please don’t add anything below the belt, you really don’t need it.”

He glanced back at Amy and saw my original four smiling back at him. “Considering how the four of you responded, I figured I was at least adequate. I’m not actually planning on changing anything beyond cleaning up the scars I got when I was younger.”

“I would suggest everyone get the standard package,” Cindy offered. “After delivering four girls, I’m kind of an expert on delivery. Anything you can do to help make it easier on yourself is a good choice, and you definitely want everything to tighten back up as soon as possible after. I swear I could barely feel my husband after Riley was born.”

<Doctor Morris, Rear Admiral Foster is outside your quarters requesting permission to enter.>

I wasn’t the only one surprised, but Virgil seemed to take it in stride and stood up. “Of course, which door is he at?”

<The door to this room shows as the primary entrance to your quarters.>

Virgil walked over as the door opened and executed the worst salute I’d ever seen. “Rear Admiral, it’s a pleasure to meet you. What can I do for you tonight?”

“I’m off duty and out of uniform, so you can call me John, and the salute isn’t necessary, not that you’ll be doing all that much saluting. Can I come in? I just wanted to see if you were getting settled in all right and talk about your research for a few minutes if we can.”

“Sure, we were just talking with our concubines and trying to figure out some things.”

“I remember what it was like,” the Admiral chuckled, “and I only had two conks at the time. The first couple of days are hectic, but it will calm down a lot quicker than you expect.”

“I can only hope. Getting eleven concubines and joining my house with Helen’s has made today a bit crazy,” Virgil chuckled, nodding toward the next room. “Let’s head to our other room, so we have something to sit on. Helen, Kate, Amy, I’ll need the three of you to join us.”

Virgil was already moving, but the Admiral looked surprised as Kate and Amy got up to follow him. “My concubines are his lab assistants,” I explained as we moved to the other room. “My husband is a bit hard to understand sometimes, and they’re good at helping me get the information we need in plain English.”

“Oh, I’m not surprised they have the skills, just how easily he acknowledged he needed them. Most new sponsors tend to forget their concubines have skills outside of being able to carry a child. Some never figure out their conks are more than just bed ornaments and baby factories.”

“We won’t have that problem,” I laughed. “Can I get you something to drink?”

He shook his head as he pulled something out of his pocket. “I’ll try not to take up that much of your time. I just wanted to get some information for field testing and deliver this.”

He handed the small box to Virgil and stood up straighter. “Artemis, Rear Admiral Johnathan Foster reporting, prepare to acknowledge senior officer promotion. It is my duty and pleasure to award the O-7 rank of Commodore to Virgil Morris of the Confederacy Navy.”

<Rank acknowledged and confirmed. Congratulations, Commodore Morris.>

“Consider yourself officially inducted. Now you won’t have to worry about that sloppy salute because at the senior officer level you don’t really have to acknowledge them and the few officers who outrank you are more interested in your results than if you salute them properly.”

“I appreciate that,” Virgil replied, sounding slightly stunned, “but I’m not sure how I rate a senior officer rank.”

The Admiral grinned. “Simple really. You were tagged a Naval Military Asset — Interest Deferred shortly after you took your CAP test, and all MAIDs are listed as officers when they’re tagged. The navy isn’t all ships and space battles, we’re also the ones researching new tactics and weapons to end this war. We can train someone up through the ranks, teach them to captain a ship, but we can’t teach someone to think the way you do, and find innovations that save lives. You’ve earned your rank, but it also gives you a degree of autonomy because you’re now equal rank to the commanding officer for the system. He’s an old sea-dog like me, so he’ll take care of the shipyard and the fleet, leaving you to deal with your end.”

“Your end is the scientists,” he explained. “They don’t respond all that well to anyone without at least two doctorates to their name. These guys are used to working on their own projects with minimal supervision, but we need someone in charge out there who has the credentials to oversee them. You’ll get the occasional update on their projects, but in general, you’ll be free to pursue your own research.”

“That brings me to the other reason I came to see you tonight. We want to start small-scale field testing of your new compound as soon as possible. I’ve seen the reports and if it works half as well in the field as it has in the lab, it could change the course of the war. Do you still have any of the compound in your lab?”

“There should be around six ounces of the last batch leftover from testing,” Virgil replied. “That’s around twelve thousand cubic feet or so of the gas. Hard to say as I’ve never been able to test it in the open air so it may cover more than that.”

“Not nearly enough as we’d like to run tests of several different applications,” the Admiral replied. “If we brought your lab up to the base, how long would it take to produce around fifty gallons.”

I saw Virgil zone out and shook my head. “Sorry Admiral, but you asked the wrong question. He’s calculating how long it would take to make that amount with his current setup. Ignore his response and give the girls a few minutes.”

It was about a minute later that Virgil came back to us. “Five hundred and thirty-three days.”

Kate smirked and rolled her eyes. “That’s kind of slow, Doc, can we help speed up the process?”

Virgil shook his head. “Not really. The whole thing has to be done in a vacuum chamber, so I built the equipment to work in the one I had.”

“So because the vacuum chamber you’re using is only a cubic foot, you’re kind of stuck. Say we could turn the test room into a vacuum chamber, what would production speed be per day?”

He went quiet for a minute. “With a setup like I have now, the batch size would be around five gallons every two hours, so we could do around sixty gallons a day. It would take three or four months to build the equipment, but I’d worry about the weight of it. I wasn’t really planning on ramping production up to that level until we could do plants in zero gravity, or at least low gravity.”

Amy snickered and crawled into his lap. “Doc, where are we right now?”

Virgil stopped for a minute before putting his head against Amy’s chest.

“I’m starting to see why they’re so valuable. Is he always like that?”

I smirked at the Admiral’s question and shook my head. “Only with the little things that seem obvious to other people. Do you want to know what he was stuck on with his current formula? He was trying to stabilize the gas because he didn’t think about how the liquid form would run down into the tunnels before it started evaporating. He’s brilliant, but he gets tunnel vision sometimes.”

“I believe I did as well this time,” the Admiral chuckled. “Does he have schematics for the equipment he needs to build, and if we got the equipment from his lab, can you convince him to teach a couple of our guys to mix up batches for our field tests?”

“The schematics are in his lab server, and we have a backup. Amy should have had it on her when we were picked up. As for the second part, we’ll have to convince him to stop playing with Amy’s breasts first.”

Amy looked over and stuck out her tongue at me. “He’s not playing with them. Honestly, I think he fell asleep. It’s been a long stressful day for him. Admiral, if your men can handle taking direction from a concubine, Kate could probably teach them. She did most of his material work when he was testing samples.”

“I could teach them what chemicals to load into the hoppers, but I don’t know all the settings,” Kate replied. “His equipment is the most complex chemical mixing station I’ve ever seen. I’m pretty sure it’s accurate down to the nano-liter, and he’s the only one who knows the exact mix.”

“Thank you, Kate, I’m rather proud of my handiwork.”

“I thought you were sleeping.”

He grinned up at Amy before he pulled her in and kissed her. “Nope, just collecting my thoughts and enjoying my lovely pillows. You do have a copy of the server, correct?”

“It was in my purse,” Amy replied as she moved off Virgil’s lap. “I haven’t seen it since we were picked up.”

“Your personal effects should have been delivered to your room before you finished processing,” John told us. “Artemis, locate all personal effects tagged to the Morris household.”

<All personal effects were delivered to the Morris household minus one handbag that was flagged for review. There is a shielded container in the handbag my scanners have been unable to penetrate.>

“Ah, standard security procedure,” John explained. “We’ve had the Earth First fanatics try to slip shielded explosive devices on board. I’m assuming the shielded container is your data drive?”

Amy nodded. “Yes, we’ve always been extra cautious about keeping Doctor Morris’s data secure.”

“I’ll have to physically check it before it can be released, so it can wait until tomorrow,” he told her before looking at Virgil. “For the second question, would you be able to teach a couple of my men to use your current equipment? That would give us enough to conduct some small-scale tests until you arrive at Copic-at and can set up large-scale production.”

“As long as you give me people who can read and follow directions,” Virgil chuckled. “The process itself is automatic as long as the chemical hoppers are loaded and the settings are correct. Just tell whoever you send to pick up the apparatus to be careful. I can fix it, but replacing some of the pieces is a pain.”

“They won’t be touching your equipment. They’re just going to build the teleport nexus around it, then we’ll teleport the whole unit to a research ship in orbit,” the Admiral explained. “We have a location where we can access live specimens for weapons testing.”

“Just remember to use caution anytime you’re testing in an open area,” Virgil warned. “Getting caught in the cloud will ruin your day. I tested it on rats and can verify it’s not immediately fatal, but it will do serious damage to the skin and lungs.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, but naval ship suits are designed to protect the wearer if the hull is punctured, so we should be safe,” John laughed. “I’ll have Artemis contact you tomorrow to arrange that training session and let you get back to setting up your household. Oh, in case you haven’t heard, there’s an Aurora class colony ship arriving in four days that’s scheduled to make the run to Copic, so we can hopefully have you underway within a week.”

The Admiral stood and shook Virgil’s hand. “It was a pleasure, Commodore, and if you have any questions or concerns, just have Artemis contact me.”

Virgil waited until he was gone before turning to me. “That was ... odd.”

“Ya think,” I snorted. “I mean, an Admiral would have to show up to confirm your rank of commodore, but showing up at your door instead of requesting a meeting? He wanted you on board. I told you they wanted to start field testing. Heck, I think that corporal that was checking you out at registration was right as well. It sounds like they rerouted the next colony ship to get you to Copic as soon as possible.”

“She was just doing her job, not checking me out.”

“She was checking you out,” Amy and Kate said at the same time then started laughing.

“Virgil, on Earth, nobody really knew who you were. We didn’t advertise what you were working on and you didn’t really put yourself out there beyond going to the gym or out to dinner on occasion. Out here, people know your name because your inventions save lives on the battlefield,” I explained. “It’s just going to get worse tomorrow. Ladies are going to see you walking around in that form-fitting navy uniform with the commodore’s star on it and have to go change their panties. And just so you know, if any of them, say like a certain corporal, invites you back to her room for a little fun, I’m not going to object.”

“I think I have enough women in my life, and we were in the middle of something with them that we should get back to. Let’s start with this one,” he said, grabbing Amy and pulling her into his lap. “So my dear, is there anything you’d like to change about yourself?”

“This should be private,” Kate said, getting up from her seat. “I’m not sure I could tell you guys what I want to be changed if everyone were here, so I’m going to head back to the other room and let everyone know we’re starting.”

As she left, I moved over to beside Virgil and put my arms around both of them. “Artemis, can you bring up a hologram of Amy, so she can see any changes she wants to make?”

The image popped up and Amy took a deep breath. “Okay. Artemis, let’s start with the standard upgrade package, both vaginal and anal. Will that allow me to stretch enough that I’ll be able to take Virgil’s full length?”

<Negative.>

“Can you adjust my vagina so it’s just deep enough to take all of him? I like knowing he’s hitting my cervix, but I don’t want him holding back so he doesn’t hurt me.”

<Increasing the length of your vaginal tunnel by 1.6 cm will accomplish your request but it would require other internal alterations that would take several hours to complete.>

“Is that alright,” she asked. “I just don’t want him to have to be so gentle with me all the time.”

I looked at Virgil, who just nodded. “It’s your body, and we want you to be happy with it. Anything else?”

“I’d like the sensitivity increases for both as well. Next, permanently remove all of the hair from my neck down and do the skin cleaning thing Helen mentioned. Can we also make my breasts fuller and a little larger, say one cup size?” As the image changed, I saw her smiling. “Can we make my nipples about fifty percent larger and more sensitive as well? Yes, just like that. Will that work for you two? I know I’m still going to be your lab assistant, but I kind of want to be your sex doll as well.”

“You were our sex doll anyway, but if that’s what you want, it’s perfect.” She just nodded. “Artemis, go ahead and save Amy’s changes.”

She kissed us both before getting off Virgil’s lap. “I’ll send whoever is next in.”

All of them chose to go with the standard package with the sensitivity increase, but I was surprised when they all chose to get the same adjustments for anal sex as well. I knew a few of them had been against the idea before, but I guess the guarantee that they would enjoy it now had changed their minds. Shaving would also be a thing of the past in our home, although most of them chose to keep a patch of hair over their mons, and everyone latched on to the idea of permanently perfect skin.

The big surprise was how few other changes they wanted to be made. We shaved off a few pounds and toned them up, breasts were restored to their youthful appearance with some minor restructuring, but most of the women just wanted what they had firm and healthy again. Sakara got her ears and tail of course, as well as several other modifications to make her more cat-like, but Artemis assured us it wouldn’t interfere with her being able to conceive or deliver children. I’ll admit we had an advantage over most sponsors going through this though. Most sponsors had to work with whatever was available at their pick-up, while I’d had years to find women who would be compatible. I hadn’t been focusing on looks, but Virgil’s attraction to them had been a deciding factor for a few, and they were all quite attractive to begin with.

Lisa was the outlier of the group. She’d pushed her own desires aside, making sure everyone else had what they wanted before finally coming to speak with us. At 36, she was the oldest of our women, but I’d thought she was older than that at first. Her life had been hard, and the way she kept telling us she didn’t want to change anything finally annoyed Virgil. I can honestly say I’ve never been more proud of him.

“Really Master, I don’t need anything. I’m happy just being allowed to serve my Master and Mistress.”

“Lisa, come here.” I shivered at the tone of command in his voice. Lisa responded instantly and quickly moved to stand where he wanted her, then squeaked as he grabbed her and pulled her down across his knee. He looked over at me as his hand came to rest on her ass. “Let the others know we’ll be busy for a while then lock the door.”

I stepped into the other room and the girls all looked surprised as I braced myself against the wall and took a deep breath. “Okay, yeah, we’re going to be busy for a while in the other room. Virgil is letting his Dom side out, so ignore anything you might hear.”

There were gasps as I turned and stepped through the door. “Artemis, lock the doors and make sure we’re not disturbed. If you need either of us, contact me through my implant.”

(<Understood.>)

I just smiled as I walked back to where Virgil sat with Lisa over his lap. The smell of her arousal was already filling the room at the control he’d taken and my panties were more than a little damp as well. I’d seen hints of this from Virgil for years now, but this was the first time I’d seen him let it out.

“Now that I’m sure we won’t be disturbed, we have a problem we need to deal with. Someone keeps telling me I’m her master, but then she turns around and keeps lying to me.”

“I didn’t...” The sharp sound of his hand connecting with her ass and her surprised cry rang through the room.

“I didn’t give you permission to speak, although you’re expected to count the swats and you missed that one, so we’ll try again.”

There was another crack as his hand contacted her ass, and she cried out again. “One, sir.”

“Much better. Now, as I was saying, my slave keeps lying to me. I just spent the past hour and a half speaking with the sixteen other concubines I’m responsible for. Every single one of them asked to fix something about their body that they were unhappy with. Then you come in, the oldest of my concubines, and lie to me claiming there’s nothing you wish to change, so I’m going to punish you for lying to me.”

He gave her nine more swats hard enough to bring tears to her eyes, but she counted each one. “Now, what would you like to change about your body, slave?”

“Nothing, Master.”

“I see you haven’t learned your lesson.” The next ten swats had her sobbing, but she still counted each one. He kept her over his knee, gently stroking her back and ass until her sobs stopped and she started breathing normally again. “My hand is starting to get sore. Should I ask Helen to get me a paddle, or are you going to be a good girl for me and forgive yourself? What he did to you wasn’t your fault. You’re not on Earth any longer, so this is your chance to start over and live the life you wanted from the beginning with a caring Master and Mistress. All you have to do is tell me the truth and you can have a fresh start with a new life.”

He clearly knew something I didn’t about our concubine. What it was or how he learned it was beyond me, but her response made it clear his words had struck a chord deep inside her and her fresh tears had nothing to do with her spanking. I didn’t know enough to get involved at this point, so I just watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.