To End the War - Cover

To End the War

Copyright© 2021 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We could lock the Sa'arm down. Our boys at Tulak had proven that. Destroy every ship in the system, then bombard everything interesting from orbit to keep them stuck on the planet. The next problem was cleaning them off the planets, so we could use them. One man may have found a solution...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

I waited until I got the confirmation that everyone was at the restaurant before I stepped into the lab. Thankfully the girls had followed my instructions and kept Virgil busy with little stuff that needed doing around the lab, so he wasn’t buried in an experiment.

“Hey, cutie. Toss your lab coat and grab your girlfriends, you’re taking us out to lunch.”

He looked over and sighed. “I haven’t been able to get any work done yet today, can’t you just grab something and come back?”

“Nope! I spent the morning trying to explain your genius to the local military commander, so you owe me one,” I chuckled. “I’ll be nice though. There’s a burger joint across the street, and I’m in the mood for a greasy burger, so you can escort us there.”

Virgil gave me an amused smirk as he looked me over. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you eat a burger.”

“Military brass, extra helping of bullshit, need greasy food to hopefully help it slide off when I have to deal with the rest of them after lunch.”

He snorted out a laugh as he glanced over at Amy and Kate. “Would you lovely ladies like to join us for something that will probably clog your arteries? Apparently, I’m buying.”

We chatted as we strolled over and I grinned as I noted the marines sitting close to the door with a tablet. Virgil and I may have been the primary objectives of this pick-up, but I knew they were checking for any other sponsor level recruits in the area to boost their numbers. As we waited to order, I visually confirmed every member of our party. They’d taken over one corner of the dining area, but it was probably for the best. If there were other potential sponsors here, it would be easier to avoid trouble if our groups were all together.

Virgil looked surprised when he found Lexie and Janet waiting for us, but didn’t get suspicious until he noticed all the women sitting around our table watching him and the fact he was the only one not just picking at his food. His eyes narrowed as he turned to me.

“Helen, is there something you’d like to tell me?”

I picked up my drink and looked over at the marines. They watched as one final person got out of his car and walked in before the gray wall cut off access to the outside world. “We’re being extracted. Sorry, I figured you would get nervous if you knew ahead of time.”

“If I could have everyone’s attention please, I’m Master Sergeant Jamison and this is a Confederacy extraction.” The sergeant’s voice cut through the din as Virgil gave me a worried look.

“Helen, my research isn’t ready yet.”

Amy rolled her eyes before pulling his head around and kissing him. “You’re the dumbest genius I know. Liquid runs downhill faster than the heaviest gas. You were talking about teleporting the containers, but they can teleport just the liquid form of your formula and let the liquid run down the tunnel before it starts to evaporate.”

Virgil froze for a moment before groaning. “How the hell did I miss that?”

“You were thinking about the ideal end product instead of what you could do with the product you had on hand,” I offered. “Don’t worry, you can continue trying to improve it when we reach Copic, but the military wants to start field testing what you have right now.”

“A little warning would have been nice though.”

I smirked as I got up and started pulling him out of the booth. “Nope, a warning would have just given you time to worry, and I’ve already taken care of ninety-nine percent of your interview process. Trust me, we’ll get to the concubine situation after we check in to start the extraction.”

I didn’t give him a chance to respond as I dragged him up to the front. Handing my CAP card to the sergeant, I elbowed Virgil before he finally pulled his card out of his wallet. He didn’t even glance at it as he handed it over and froze in shock when the sergeant running the extraction snapped to attention and saluted him. “Doctor Virgil Morris. Master Sergeant Jamison. Sir, I just wanted to personally thank you before we get started. I have a few friends who got to go home to their conks instead of becoming fertilizer on a Sa’arm world due to your magic serum, so thank you for your contribution.”

Virgil looked a bit stunned. “You’re welcome. I didn’t realize they’d found a way to use it.”

“Navy brains figured it out, but it’s not pretty,” the sergeant chuckled. “Sa’arm armor is damn tough, so they designed a single shot injector using a nanite blade to penetrate it. You don’t even want to think about it until one of them is right on top of you, but it will save your ass in the right circumstances. The guys going in to scout hot spots get a couple of them in their loadout, but they’re not in general usage yet. We do have an extraction to do though. Let’s see, AI says you have eleven conks to select, so we’ll get through the basics and let you get started.”

That got his attention. “Eleven? My CAP is 8.6. I thought I was only picking out six, so how did it get to eleven?”

“You may want to check your card again, Sir,” Sergeant Jamison chuckled again as he handed it back so Virgil could see the 9.7 on the front of it. “I’ve only met one person with a score higher than that, and he’s the Naval Admiral who plans ninety percent of our successful incursions against the Sa’arm, so you’re in damn fine company. That score gives you a base of eight conks. The AI says you’re being credited with another three due to your contributions to the war effort.”

“How the hell am I supposed to deal with eleven concubines?”

The sergeant nodded before he reached out and put his hand on Virgil’s shoulder. “Sir, I know how you feel. I’ve got six at home and I feel overwhelmed on occasion myself. Do you know what I do when that happens? I remember what it felt like to watch one of my friends get ripped apart by the dickheads before I could make a move to save him, then I pull my big-boy pants on and fucking deal with it.”

He stepped closer and started speaking quietly. “Despite what the Darjee tell us, you don’t have to treat them like slaves. I’d love to be able to evacuate everyone before the Sa’arm arrives, but it’s just not possible, so pick your eleven conks and help me get as many people out of harm’s way as we can. It won’t be easy, but treat them like family and it will all work out.”

“You’ve got one major advantage over most people,” I said, bumping him with my hip. “You love all four of my concubines, and I’ve been prescreening your potential concubines for the past two years to find women with complementary personalities.”

“You have four selected already?”

I nodded to the sergeant. “Yes, did I need to have them come up?”

“Nope, I just need numbers for the announcements, and have them disrobe once I call them up,” he said before turning to address everyone else in the restaurant. “Alright, everyone. Anyone under fourteen, past childbearing age or not interested in interviewing for a concubine position needs to move into the other dining room.”

We waited for a moment as over two dozen children and a few older adults left the room. “Alright, I’m sure you’ve all heard of these, so I’m going to give you the short version. We have five sponsors looking for a total of twenty-five concubines. I understand Helen James already has four selected, so if they could join us up here, I’ll cover the rules. First, all concubines have to teleport up naked, so we’ve found it easiest to have you strip now. For those of you who get selected, nude will be your default mode of dress in the future, so if you have a problem with that, stop wasting my fucking time and get your ass in the other dining room.”

“Second, a concubine’s job does include sex, so don’t be surprised if a sponsor asks to test your skills. Ladies, if you have a bottle of lube in your purse, grab it and get yourself ready, or at least hold on to it. I’ve seen girls rejected because the sponsor wanted to fuck their ass, and didn’t want to wait when they asked to run grab their lube.”

“Sponsors, you can’t force a potential concubine to do anything. If you tell her to suck your cock or lick your cunt and she says no, or even if you’re not satisfied with her performance, move on to the next interview. I doubt anyone would refuse oral, but you get the idea.”

I stepped over to my girls and let them know they had to strip as the sergeant continued. “Once you leave Earth, anyone you take with you is your property, and this is your only chance to test if they’re compatible. Me telling the ladies to get their asses ready should be a hint, but to be clear, test your personal kinks down here. I don’t care if you want to give her a dirty Sanchez, but it’s her choice down here, so if she says no now, she’ll probably try to bite your dick off if you try it up there and get herself recycled. There are no spares on your colony ship, so you won’t get a replacement if you screw this up.”

“If I see any sponsor trying to force an interviewee, I’ll personally kick your ass and disqualify you from being picked up. This was supposed to be my day off, so don’t fuck with me. Any questions?”

Everyone was quiet, so he grabbed a stack of devices off the counter. “These are card readers that will let you check the sub stats that make up a person’s CAP score. If you’re looking for a girl with a high sex drive who would be a good mother, the stats will tell you that so take a minute to check them. If you offer them a position, and they accept, hold on to their card for processing and send them up front to wait until you complete all your interviews. Just remember that what they look like right now is irrelevant. We can turn them all into supermodels if you really want to, so make sure they have the stats and skills you’re looking for. That’s it, go find your conks.”

I took Virgil’s hand before he could move. “Okay, I know how you feel about this, so I tried to make it as easy as possible. You should recognize several of them, but you don’t have to accept any of my choices. I just want you to know that the ones you recognize were interested before they knew you were a potential sponsor and the rest are women I’m sure you’d be interested in if you get to know them. All of them would be good additions to our family.”

“Our family?”

I turned and kissed him thoroughly enough to make my intentions clear. We were both breathing heavily by the time we separated. “I became your big sister because that’s what you needed at the time, but we’ve both wanted more for a while now. Since we’re leaving the planet, it seems like the perfect time to redefine our relationship. While the Confederacy doesn’t recognize human marriages, they have no problem with two sponsors combining their households. It won’t be official, but I want you to be my husband, and I have no problem with you breeding all of our concubines.”

“I’d love for you to be my wife,” he said before laughing. “You planned all of this, didn’t you? Including finding women who would fit and work out in a household that large? We should go accept your choices, but I have no idea how I’m going to keep up with that many women.”

I grinned and leaned in to whisper in his ear. “That giant purse Janet’s carrying is full of sex toys so we can help take care of each other. Trust me, we’ll figure everything out together.”

He turned back to the dining room then stopped in shock. Our girls were still waiting off in a corner, but the other three sponsors had already started testing so there was an orgy in the middle of the floor. One of them at least appeared to be checking cards, but the girl he was checking was riding him while he was doing it.

“It’s one thing to hear about it, but that’s just disturbing.”

“I know,” Sergeant Jamison sighed from behind us. “But that’s what happens when you mix people who are desperate to get off the planet with people who just want to explore their power because they can. You wouldn’t believe some of the shit I’ve seen at extractions, but as long as there’s no coercion, I just try to ignore it. I’m guessing the group in the corner is yours?”

“Virgil just needs to go offer so they can accept, but yes. I’m going to go speak with a few of the girls not in that mess and see if they’ll fit in with our family,” I replied. “Husband of mine, go collect your concubines and let the girls know you’ve accepted my offer.”

“Yes, Dear, and if can make a suggestion, the little redhead looks like she wants to run away but is still hoping someone will pick her without demanding sex first.”

I smiled before stretching up to kiss him. “Why did I know she’d catch your eye? As much as you hate this, you’re looking out for someone who needs help. Go get your concubines, I’ll collect our little redhead. Oh, and you can’t say no to Sakara, she’s my special present for you.”

We separated and I slowly walked over to the little redhead Virgil pointed out. She was only around four foot six, maybe seventy pounds, and just starting to develop. I could see she was on the verge of tears, so I knelt down and gently put my hand on her shoulder. “Hey sweetie, were you interested in becoming a concubine?”

She bit her lip and nodded before her eyes shifted to the orgy. “I want to, but I just can’t do that. Two of them approached me, but I’m not willing to give up my virginity for a test drive. I wanted to grab my clothes and move to the other room, but I was hoping someone might change their mind.”

“I’m glad you decided to stay because my husband and I think you’re just adorable. Can I see your card? I promise I won’t ask for a test drive.”

She just nodded as she handed me her CAP card. Her overall was 4.2, but I wasn’t really looking at that. I wasn’t surprised to see her sexuality scores were fairly low. Just looking at her told me she was a late bloomer and was probably just starting to hit puberty. She was fairly intelligent and her maternal scores were a lot higher than I expected for a girl her age, but that was actually a bonus in my mind.

“Beth, I need to ask you a few very personal questions because some of your stats don’t really tell me what I need to know. I can tell you’re a late bloomer, so I need to know when your first period was.”

She blushed clear down to her chest. “Um, two months ago. Is that a problem?”

A month after she tested. “No, it just helps me understand your stats. If we weren’t in a crappy diner, would you be interested in having sex with me and my husband?”

Beth bit her lip and nodded. “You’re really pretty, and your husband’s a hunk. I’ve never done it before, but I really want to kiss you.”

She was too shy to take the initiative, but she leaned in as moved closer and softly kissed her lips. Her eyes were still closed when I pulled back like she was trying to memorize how she felt right now, and I grinned.

“Beth, would you like to be my concubine?”

“Really? You actually want me without having me do something like that?”

Her eyes shifted to the ongoing orgy and I shook my head. “Something like that is more about power than any actual feelings. You’re a beautiful young woman and that kiss told me all I needed to know about how you’ll be in bed.”

She looked excited but her eyes dropped again. “Um, I want to accept, but I have to ask if you’ll take my sister and brother as well. Our mom got picked up last month, and her sponsor refused to take them, so they became my dependents.”

“Of course we’ll take them,” I replied, embracing her. “My husband’s concubines have several dependents as well, so they’ll have lots of friends to play with.”

She started sobbing as she clung to me and I just held her for a few minutes, stroking her back until she calmed down. “Sorry, I just didn’t think anyone would accept me if I had them as well.”

“It’s alright, but I still need to find one more concubine,” I told her. “Can you grab your clothes and go join the others with Sergeant Jamison?”

“Yes, and thank you again for choosing me. Should I get my brother and sister? They’re in the other dining room.”

I shook my head as I gestured toward the orgy that was showing no sign of slowing. “Just join the others for now. They’ll round up the dependents after all the concubines are chosen.”

She just nodded as she grabbed her stuff and ran over to join the others. Turning my attention back to the other potentials, I was sorely disappointed. The few men all looked pissed, probably because their girlfriends or wives were in the orgy, while the women were watching the orgy going on in the middle of the room and almost begging to join. Considering one of the men was currently peeing on his partner and none of them seemed to mind the idea, I couldn’t imagine any of them would really fit in our household.

“A catgirl, really?”

I smiled as Virgil’s arms wrapped around me. “Don’t act like you don’t want her. She really wants the modifications too, so you can both have your kinky fantasy and you won’t have to feel guilty. I just wish there was a better selection here. They’re all watching this like getting pissed on is the greatest thing in the world because they’re so desperate to get picked up.”

“I saw you accepted our little redhead, but did you interview the one sitting in the back trying to ignore the orgy?”

Following where he was looking, I realized I hadn’t because all I could barely see the top of her head. “Nope, she’s so short I must have missed her. Join me?”

He just nodded and kissed my ear before letting me go. As we got closer, I realized she wasn’t short, she was slouched down in the booth to show her pussy in the least uncomfortable position for her advanced pregnancy. I was a bit surprised she was here, as few male sponsors were willing to take a woman close to the end of her pregnancy.

“Hi, were you still interested in finding a sponsor? I’m looking for one more, but everyone else is a bit busy.”

“I guess that depends on what you’re expecting for an audition. It’s not that I have a problem with sex, obviously,” she said, gesturing to her very pregnant stomach, “but I’m in my thirty-ninth week here. I only stayed because I figured it was worth a shot, but sex is uncomfortable if not painful right now. I’m willing to go down on you and your male concubine, but you’d have to lay on the table or help me up there so you can sit on my face.”

“Just your card for now,” I told her. “I’ve had a few friends tell me that sex was difficult at the end of their pregnancy and I have no desire to make you uncomfortable just so I or my husband can test your skills. First child?”

She flushed a bit as she handed me her card. “Fourth.” I was a bit shocked, as she couldn’t have been much older than Virgil, but as I checked her card it made sense. Overall of 3.2, but her sex drive was 9.8. The responsiveness score of 9.9 told me she didn’t think about anything but sex once she got warmed up and wouldn’t remember to make sure her partners were using a condom. Her bisexuality score was low, so while she was willing to have sex with a woman, it wasn’t something she really enjoyed, and she wasn’t submissive. She also didn’t appear to be very loyal to her partners.

“Honey, if you weren’t so far along, you’d be out in the middle of that orgy, wouldn’t you?”

She looked a bit annoyed as she nodded. “Yes, but isn’t that what gets a girl picked up? A high sex drive and the willingness to fuck anyone in any way?”

Virgil had been looking over my shoulder as we scanned her card and shook his head. “Maybe for some sponsors, but we’re looking for someone who would fit into a large family, and it doesn’t look like you would.”

“Like you’re any better than I am. She can call you her husband, but you’re really just another concubine in the long run.”

Virgil snorted and I shook my head. “My husband has a higher score than I do. We had our concubines chosen ahead of time, but my score recently went up and I didn’t have time to choose my final two. I have to agree with my husband that you wouldn’t be a good fit for us, but we wish you luck next time.”

As we walked back to the front, I was surprised to see one of the girls who’d been watching the orgy had moved back to her table and was studying us as we walked closer. “Got tired of the orgy?”

She blushed and shook her head. “It wasn’t all that interesting, but something caught my eye and I had to get a closer look. Um, it sounded like you might need one more, any chance you’re interested? I’m an experienced submissive who’s bisexual and I love kids.”

“I’m sure we can take a look, let me see your card.” As she handed it to me, I glanced over at Virgil. “Could you check on Beth and find out who else has dependents we have to pick up?”

“Sure, I can do that,” he laughed. “And I’m sure the other fifteen of them can keep me entertained if you need more than a couple of minutes.”

I started scanning her card as he walked away then scooted in next to her. The overall 6.2 made me hopeful, and drilling down made me believe she might be a good fit. Definitely bisexual, although it was clear she preferred men, with high eights in both maternal and sex drive, plus she was fiercely loyal with a 9.2. The concern I had was the 9.8 submissiveness score.

“Considering what was going on when I walked by, I think I know what excited you, so I need to ask, is that something you need?”

“No, but I understand what you’re asking. For me, it’s more about the control my master is showing than any personal preference for the act itself. I’m not really into pain beyond having my Master take me over his knee for a spanking and I love it when my Master cums on me and makes me wear it. Honestly, the fact that I’ll be collared and forced to run around basically naked as a reminder that I’m your property will keep that side of me content. That was more about cruelty than control,” she said, gesturing toward the orgy. “I don’t think any of them would make a good Master.”

“My husband and I are both sponsors and have joined our households, so you’ll belong to both of us.”

I saw a shiver of desire as she nodded. “Yes, and you have a large family I can help take care of for you. I really would be happy serving in any capacity you wish me to.”

“I’m sure we’ll have you helping with the children, but my husband and I will both enjoy your more personal service as well. Lisa, would you like to become my concubine?”

“Yes Mistress, I would be happy to serve as your concubine.”

I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her. “Grab your stuff and follow me. Do you have any dependents?”

“I’m not able to have children.” She shook her head as she picked up the pile of her belongings. “Wait, let me clarify that. I have scarring on my uterus that the alien’s medical technology will have to repair before I’m able to get pregnant.”

“Ah, you had me worried for a second, but that won’t be a problem.”

As we got back to our group, Sergeant Jamison looked over and grinned before turning back to the group in the center. At least the orgy was over as two of the sponsors were actually talking to the people they’d been fucking. The one who’d actually been checking scores earlier had three teenage girls with him who’d just been watching the testing.

“Cain, set up the Transporter Locus. It looks like they’re about finished, so we should get this party moving.” Sergeant Jamison turned to us as his man started unfolding the teleporter ring. “Do any of your concubines have dependents in the other dining room?”

“Several actually,” Virgil replied. “Apparently I was the only one in the group other than my wife’s two new concubines who wasn’t aware that we would be leaving the planet today, so we have eleven dependents between seven of my concubines on site.”

“My brother and sister are in the other room as well, sir.”

The sergeant’s face split with a grin. “Damn, now that’s the kind of thing I like to see. Take them back to collect their dependents, and we’ll start teleporting your group up to Artemis base for processing as soon as you’re all back.”

Five minutes later we had thirteen children and seventeen concubines waiting for transport. “The boys upstairs are a bit jumpy, so it’s safer for everyone if you transport up empty-handed. If everyone could give your backpacks, purses, and in the case of the concubines, clothes, to Private Wilson, we’ll make sure your personal effects are delivered to your quarters. Concubines, if you don’t have a dependent, please assist the concubines that have more than one so each dependent has an adult escort for transport. For those of you carrying a dependent, wait for the Private to wave you through so he can alert the boys upstairs of your arrival. We’ll be sending you up two by two, and when you arrive at the base, please step off the transport pad, so we can send the next group through.”

Pairing up was easy enough, although it took longer than expected to get all our girls and dependents through the transporter. It made sense when I finally stepped through with Virgil though. The receiving room was a huge dome with a view of the lunar surface and Earth shining in the distance. I probably would have been standing there for a couple of minutes if the marine waiting for me hadn’t cleared his throat to get my attention.

“Sorry, that view is just a bit shocking.”

“Don’t worry about it. Everyone does that their first time up. It really nails home the fact that you’re no longer on Earth. If you could step off to the side here with your concubines, someone will be along shortly to process you.”

I just nodded before pulling Virgil off to where our new family was waiting. He looked a bit dazed, so I pulled his head down and kissed him. “Are you doing alright there, husband of mine?”

He paused for a minute then shook his head and chuckled. “Sorry, it’s just been a strange day. When I woke up this morning, I was alone. Don’t get me wrong, I had you and the girls, and I love all of you, but there was always this little bit of separation because they were your concubines. Now, I’m personally responsible for twenty-three people’s lives. I don’t know what’s required for us to join our households, but once we do that we’ll basically be married, and we’ll have thirty-two people in our family. It’s just a little overwhelming.”

“There’s no special procedure, lover. Once we’re processed, we just let the AI know we’re combining our households.”

“There might be a small problem with that, Signifer James.” I glanced over at the woman who’d just joined us. “Corporal Divin, I’ll be assisting with your registration. There’s not a problem with you combining your households per se, but with finding accommodations for your group. Our largest template for quarters is only designed to house around twelve people. The AI is working on something, but we currently have Doctor Morris’s group split between two apartments, and we have you assigned to the apartment next to them.”

“These tablets will let you communicate with the AI until you have a chance to get to medical for your implants. Keep them with you at all times,” she said, holding out a tablet for each of us. “The AI has already noted your request to join your households, so if you could each acknowledge it on your tablet, it can adjust the plans for the housing pod that’s being constructed for Doctor Morris.”

I glanced over and saw him hitting the screen as I did the same on my tablet.

“Congratulations, unfortunately, you’ll just have to work around being split up between three apartments for now. Just so you know, the tablet does accept voice commands as well. The AI will respond verbally or on screen depending on your input. Did any of your concubines have dependents you need to collect?”

I shook my head. “No, everyone had their dependents with them at the extraction.”

“Perfect, that means we can move right along to registration, if you’ll follow me.”

Registration wasn’t bad, but I felt bad for Virgil. Concubines were easy. Just swipe their CAP card, wait for the AI to acknowledge it and finalize their registration to their sponsor, attach the nanite collar and wait for AI to activate it, then send the concubine to the med-tube for their initial medical scan. Dependents took a couple of extra minutes because I had to manually enter their basic data, which made no sense as the AI had to look it up for me, but getting my family registered only took half an hour.

By the time my family was completed and finished with their scans, Virgil had only finished Cindy and her two children and was working through Kelly’s girls. I guess he learned from my mistake though, and had the girl’s mother giving him the information instead of waiting for the AI to find it for him, but he was going to be here for a couple of hours at this rate. I tried to help by starting Grace’s children but found I couldn’t access her records on my tablet.

“Corporal Divin, I don’t suppose I can assist my husband? It’s not letting me pull up any of our concubines on his side except Cindy for some reason.”

She shook her head and sighed. “Sorry, but the AI is a stickler for the rules. Your husband has to officially register them as his concubines before the AI will acknowledge them as yours through the joining of your houses.”

I glanced down at the tablet for a moment as I went over what I’d already learned as part of my training for the Civil Services. “AI, a concubine’s dependents are registered to their house, correct?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.