To End the War - Cover

To End the War

Copyright© 2021 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - We could lock the Sa'arm down. Our boys at Tulak had proven that. Destroy every ship in the system, then bombard everything interesting from orbit to keep them stuck on the planet. The next problem was cleaning them off the planets, so we could use them. One man may have found a solution...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

-Riley’s taking over the story for a minute:)-

“Damn, that’s one sweet little piece of ass. Centurion, how about you schedule me up the first interview, so I can show her how a real man treats his conks?”

I could see Helen tensing up and squeezed her hand before walking up to the Marine who just walked into the brothel. My eyes wandered up his body to the shit-eating grin on his face before I sniffed. “Apparently one of the qualifications for being a real man is not looking higher than a woman’s ass. If you had, you would have noticed there’s no collar around my neck. You also might have noticed my rank and come to attention as you’re supposed to when speaking to an officer.”

His eyes went wide as he snapped to attention and saluted. “Sorry, Ma’am. I didn’t realize there was an officer in the building.”

“Because you didn’t bother to look. You need to speak with your CO about a refresher course in proper military protocol, Private.”

“Yes, Ma’am, right away, Ma’am.”

“Dismissed.”

I waited until he was out of the building before I turned back to Helen and started giggling. “That was too much fun.”

“Where did you learn military protocol?”

“That eight o’clock bedtime gave me a couple of hours a night to read and study. I wasn’t expecting to be made an officer, but I figured I’d need to know the protocols either way for once I was inducted.” I smirked and shrugged. “He’ll probably be pissed once he realizes I’m not a marine officer and I wasn’t actually giving him an order, but I’m guessing he’ll get that refresher course before he catches on. Either way, a private should never be disrespectful to any officer, including you.”

Helen shook her head and sighed. “Just be careful doing things like that. You’re naked except for your hat, in a brothel, and you do have a really cute ass, so it’s not surprising someone would assume you’re a new concubine at first glance. You were technically correct in calling him out for not looking and noticing your rank, but be careful, some of the marines here aren’t exactly stable.”

“I’ve heard you complain enough about them,” I laughed. “That’s why I kept it strictly professional and called him out as an officer instead of pointing out how a real man wouldn’t need a med-tube to make his dick twice its original size. As for being mostly naked, well, I’m here to interview my concubines, so I figured it would be easier.”

She rolled her eyes. “Speaking of interviews, who would you like to start with? I can process Sarina at any time, but I usually take a girl’s cherry with a dildo and analgesic lube so it’s painless then get her in a med-tube for the standard upgrades immediately. We have several marines who like to test the new girls and it’s safer for them that way.”

“Can you help me look over her scores before I decide if I want to meet her?”

“Of course. Let’s step into my office,” she said, gesturing toward a door at the back of the room. “We can check her scores and call her down if you’d like to talk to her. There’s even a testing room off the office I can let you use if you wish to interview her privately. I usually don’t allow anyone else in my office, but I can make an exception this time.”

We pulled up the results of her CAP tests and I was more than a little confused. “Okay, so she’s about average on intelligence and loyalty, with a high submission and obedience rating, which I’m assuming is good. Her trust index and sexuality scores are confusing though. She’s only fourteen, but it says she has experience giving oral sex to men and women, but no experience beyond that. I’m guessing highly bisexual and very responsive, but her attraction to men is a one?”

“I know part of it,” Helen sighed. “Once I pulled up her file, I recognized who her father was. He had three dependents who were thirteen at pick-up, his natural daughter, then a son and daughter from his concubines. His other two dependents already came through here, both with extensive experience receiving oral sex but nothing beyond that. Her father had her orally servicing the other two for educational purposes while he watched and had one of his concubines blowing him to demonstrate.”

“The good news is that one in attraction to men is due in part to that low self-image score because her father was emotionally abusive. A good supportive man in her life, say one like our loving husband, will turn that around pretty quickly. Someone giving her a little attention will probably help as well, as she was taught to service her siblings with nothing in return.”

I was quiet as I thought about it but finally looked up at Helen. “I’m seeing some problems, but I don’t think they’re anything insurmountable. Can you call her down, so we can talk to her?”

“AI, have unallocated concubine Sarina report to my office.”

<Acknowledged.>

“She’s on her way. Remember, the interview starts as soon as she’s in your presence. If you want her to go down on you right here in the office, you can. The bedroom’s available if you want privacy, but Janet’s the only one who can walk in here unannounced, and she’d probably enjoy the show.”

I just nodded and waited, a little nervous about the interview. It was a big moment and an important choice for me and Sarina. I knew Helen would forgive me if I chose poorly and had to bring Sarina back, but I didn’t want to disappoint her. As the door chimed, and Helen instructed the AI to open it, I turned to look at Sarina. She was around five-four, and probably around a hundred and sixty pounds. Not huge, but definitely overweight, which helped explain some of the self-image issues. Her long brown hair hung down covering her face, but when it shifted I could see she had a serious acne problem as well.

“Centurion, I didn’t realize there was more than one new concubine today,” she said, barely looking up enough to see where the desk was. “Don’t worry. I know you’re scared, having your family give you up like this, but the other girls said that the Centurion takes good care of us.”

That was unexpected. Not her assuming I was another new concubine, as she hadn’t looked high enough to see anything but my knees, but her trying to comfort me.

“You’re not scared?”

“Whoever chooses me has to be better than my father,” Sarina replied. “He laughed when I came out from testing wearing nothing but a collar and told me to start walking to the brothel. I wasn’t two steps toward the door when he was calling his friends and telling them I failed and they should go down and introduce me to my new life as a whore. After fourteen years with him, anything would be an improvement, and I’m not worried about his friends. They’ll come in and use me for sex, but they don’t want me as a concubine. You’ll probably end up with a young man who just passed his test, but I’ll get some guy in his fifties who wants to fuck a teenage girl. There’s quite a few of those on the base, and all they care about is my age.”

“How about a young woman who just passed her test?”

She shook her head. “I would love that, but I’m not pretty enough to attract anyone’s attention.”

Okay, something was seriously off here. (“AI, am I allowed to query information about Sarina’s history?”)

(<Affirmative. During an interview, a concubine’s entire life is available for a sponsor to review.>)

(“Was Sarina never made aware of the fact the med-tube can alter her appearance?”)

(<That subject has not been discussed in her presence in the time she has been off Earth.>)

(“What the hell has she been doing since her pick-up?”)

(<She spent all of her time cloistered in her room drawing except for when she was summoned by her father for meals or training sessions with his other dependents.>)

(“Can you show me a sample of her artwork?”)

Several images popped up in my vision through my implant and I was impressed. Helen had noticed me conversing with the AI and had been asking Sarina questions about her sexuality. It was all in her CAP scores, but she probably didn’t know that, and they were the type of information potential sponsors would be interested in. The good news is that I now knew she could be fixed. Her father had beaten her down, but he hadn’t broken her spirit.

“So, you enjoy drawing?”

She spun around and finally looked at me, her eyes going wide when she noticed the insignia bar on my hat. Her eyes went down again as she dropped to her knees in front of me. “Please forgive me, Ma’am. I didn’t realize you were a sponsor and meant no offense with my comments.”

“None was taken, but you didn’t answer my question. I might enjoy the subservient display in the bedroom, but I want you to maintain eye contact through the interview. Head up, shoulders back, and answer my question.”

Her face flushed with embarrassment as she sat up straight and looked at me. “I enjoy drawing and painting, but I’m not very good. My father told me I was wasting my time, but as long as I was out of his way, he didn’t care much what I was doing.”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” I said, reached out and pushing her hair over her shoulders so it hung down her back. She maintained eye contact as I caressed her breasts and teased her nipples until they were hard. Her face and chest were flush with arousal, and she whimpered as my hand slipped between her thighs. The hair would have to go, but I loved how wet she was as my fingers played along her lips. “Good, you passed the first test. I love how responsive you are and the fact you followed my directions even as you got aroused.”

“Let’s see, you’re afraid no one will want you because you have an acne problem and you’re overweight. Those were your biggest concerns, correct?” She flushed again, with embarrassment this time, as she nodded. “Your father really was an asshole. I’m guessing you never saw a med-tube after your initial checkup? It wouldn’t have fixed your weight problem, with you being a dependent, but he could have at least let it balance your hormones to deal with the worst of your acne. Here’s the thing, what you look like right now doesn’t mean anything. Those med-tubes can make you look like a porn star if I want them to, so what’s inside is more important.”

“I had the AI show me some of your artwork, and I think you’ve got a lot of potential there. My biggest concern at this point is if you can keep your eyes off the floor enough that the rest of our family isn’t running into you, so we’re going to do some more tests,” I explained. “The rules are simple. Maintain eye contact and follow my directions. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good, first, crawl up in my lap, straddle my legs, and put your hands on my shoulders.” She did as I asked and her eyes went wide as my hand slipped back between her thighs. “You’ve got really pretty eyes. I want to be looking into them as I make you cum. No matter what I do, I expect you to maintain eye contact.”

She bit her lip and nodded as I started playing with her pussy. It only took a moment to get her clit to pop out, and her grip on my shoulders tightened as I started rubbing it. She was whimpering as she got closer and let out a surprised little squeak that made me smile as she climaxed, but she managed to keep looking in my eyes the entire time.

“You are a good girl, aren’t you?”

“I will be for you, ma’am, and thank you,” she sighed. “I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

“That was your first orgasm?”

She blushed again and nodded. “My father...”

“Was an asshole,” I interrupted, putting my fingers over her lips. “Never mention him again, because that part of your life is over. I really think you’re going to make a wonderful pet for me, but I’m not quite finished testing you.”

My other hand was still caressing her pussy, so my fingers were soaked with her juices as they slipped deeper between her legs to tease her asshole. She whimpered a bit, but let out a surprised moan as I slowly pushed one of them deep into her ass.

“You seemed a little nervous at first but I think you’re enjoying that,” I chuckled as I gently stroked her ass. “My wife showed me how much pleasure you can get from that little hole last night and I wanted to see if you’d enjoy as much as I did. It seems you do, so I only have one more test. You can break eye contact to get in position, but I want to look into your eyes as I cum in your mouth.”

“Gladly, Mistress.”

She shifted positions, so she was kneeling between my thighs and looked up as she leaned in to start licking me. Her eyes really were her best feature. I could see her desire to please me in them as her tongue worked to bring me to climax. It was more her desire to please than any talent that had me cumming for her. She didn’t even break eye contact as she moved down to lap up the juices dripping out of my pussy.

“Mother, I want to keep her. We need to work on her self-image, but I think she’ll be a lovely addition to our family.”

“Mother?”

I looked down at the surprised look on Sarina’s fame and smiled. “Mother, lover, wife. My birth mother is one of our concubines, so she’s been like a mother to me for years now. When I became a sponsor, I asked to join the house instead of establishing my own. I’d like you to be my first concubine, but you’ll belong to her and our husband as well. He’s a bit weird, but he’s an amazing father and lover.”

“You really ... want me?”

I rolled my eyes. “We definitely need to work on your self-image. Yes, I want you to be my concubine. AI, what do I need to do to claim Sarina?”

<Acceptance confirmed. Unallocated concubine Sarina registered to Ensign Riley Morris.> There was a dim flash as the light in her collar went from green to red.

“Wow, that was easier than I thought,” I laughed before leaning down to kiss my new concubine. “Welcome to the family. We’ll look into what changes you might like to make to your body tonight. There’s a beautiful soul in there, and we want to make the outside match.”

“She is a new concubine, so we can use the brothel med-tubes for basic augmentations,” Helen offered. “If you want something that would take more than four hours, the med center is right next door for a reason, or we could set up the changes and send her home to use ours. It just depends on what you’d like to change.”

I smiled down at Sarina. “You don’t really need much work. I think you’re pretty, but the acne and your weight have kept you from seeing it, not to mention your father putting you down all the time. Let’s start with the basics and see how you feel about yourself in a few months.”

“AI, bring up a hologram of Sarina.” It popped up and I studied it for a few seconds. “Okay, just the basics. Let’s start with the standard concubine package, front and back, then clean up her skin and balance her hormone levels so she doesn’t get any acne in the future. Remove all her hair below the neck and inhibit future growth. Can you bring her body fat down to twenty percent without adjusting her breasts, and firm them up a bit for me?”

I winked at Sarina. “We wouldn’t want those to get smaller, now would we? What do you think?”

“That’s ... going to be me?”

“Yup,” I smirked at her stunned expression. “We’re not doing much unless there’s something beyond the extra weight and acne you really hate about your body.”

“Maybe, take a little more off?”

“Reduce body fat another five percent everywhere but her breasts.” The hologram shifted a bit more and I looked over. “I won’t let you go below that unless you start working out to build more muscle naturally.”

Her eyes were wet as she looked at her new body. “That’s perfect. Can we really do that?”

“AI, add the hormone adjustments for birth control and give us a completion time.”

<Augmentations will take approximately one hour.>

Sarina’s eyes almost popped out of her head. “Seriously? It would only take an hour to make me look that good?”

“Welcome to the wonderful world of alien medical technology,” Helen laughed. “That’s well within the parameters of what I’m allowed to have done here if you’d like to get started.”

Sarina gave me a hopeful smile and I nodded. Helen led us through the main room of the brothel where several concubines were lounging, hoping for an interview. I was tempted to stop and talk to a couple of them but figured it would be better to wait and ask mom about them first. Sex appeal had its place, but it didn’t mean they would fit in too well with our family.

After getting Sarina started, we stepped out of the med bay and I stopped Helen before we crossed the main room again and heard her chuckle. “Someone catch your eye? You have an extra spot if we’re saving one for a male, so an open interview isn’t a bad thing. I’m sure they’re all eager for a chance to prove themselves.”

I nodded as I scanned the room again. They were all gorgeous, but as I looked over them again, I noted how most of them looked at me. It was arousing, but at the same time, disturbing, because they probably looked at every potential sponsor that way. Except for one, who seemed almost amused by the way I was studying the room. She was stunning and was laid out to display her assets, but she just watched me with that little smile on her face, like she was wondering which of the lions I was going to throw myself at.

“It’s like a porn star audition,” I whispered, looked back at Helen. “They’re all hot, but it’s kind of a turn-off. It looks like they’re kind of fake and trying too hard. That brunet at the back though, there’s something about her that I find appealing. It’s like she’s sexier because she’s not as sexual, if that makes any sense.”

“You have exceptional taste,” she chuckled as put her arm around me and started leading me across the floor. “Let’s get you introduced to your next interview.”

The woman I’d been admiring noticed us coming closer and smiled as she sat up. “Centurion Helen, is a lovely day, no? And who’s this joli petit morceau? It seems she found un compagnon, but is looking for someone mûrie to run her household perhaps?”

“In a way,” Helen chuckled. “This is Riley, my oldest. She scored a 7.1 yesterday and asked to join our household. She’s looking for concubines today and you caught her eye, although I had planned on introducing you at some point anyway.”

“This is Giselle? You didn’t mention she was exquisite, or her sexy accent.”

“You honor me, mon chéri. If I may say, you are quite lovely yourself. Tout naturel I believe,” she asked. “Sometimes it is best to simply enhance what the goddess has given us, no?”

“It is,” Helen chuckled. “Why don’t you take Riley up to your room so you can talk privately?”

Giselle stood and took my hand. “Oui ma chérie, I would be delighted to join the household of such a lovely young woman. Madam, if I may?”

I let her lead me back to the lift and up to her room. It was spartan at best and I looked around in surprise. “You live here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.