Wasps - Cover

Wasps

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: It's a beautiful summer afternoon, and two gorgeous girls enjoy the meadow. But there are bees.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Illustrated   .

Alina and Emma lay on their backs on the soft meadow grass under a bright blue, late summer sky. To the north and east and west, a few white, puffy clouds seemed stuck, like dollops of frosting clinging to the sides of a big blue bowl, waiting to be licked. Directly above, a jetliner inched across the otherwise bare sky.

“See that plane?” Alina remarked. “Such a sluggard it is. Probably because the captain has slowed it down next to nothing so he and the crew can enjoy your bare breasts.”

Emma chuckled.

“It’s true,” Alina went on. “Every man, woman, and child aboard are right now jammed to the windows, peering down. Pay them no mind. Who wouldn’t want to look at your gorgeous tits?”

“Okay, I’ll pay them no mind. You’re so wise,” Emma said, and she took a deep breath.

“On the other hand,” Alina said, “there is something that might be of concern.”

“Oh? What’s that?”

“Bees,” Alina said, and then she paused.

“Bees?”

“Yes. Can’t you hear them buzzing? Listen. And what would happen if they mistook your lovely nipple for a bloom of clover?”

The question hung in the air.

“Sting me?” Emma said.

“Yes, I can picture it now. The fat bumblebee landing on your innocent nipple. Testing it. Tasting it. Stinging it!”

“Oh no.” A gulped whisper escaped Emma’s lips.

“Don’t worry,” Alina assured her friend, “I’ll protect you.” And forthwith she rolled into position and fastened her lips to Emma’s erstwhile unprotected nipple. She kissed the nipple. She sucked it. She licked it, and nipped it, and nuzzled it. She used her teeth and her tongue and her lips, relentlessly teasing the swelling bud.

“Oh, oh, oh,” Emma gasped, for with each kiss, suck, lick, nip, and nuzzle a stinging jolt of thrill shot straight to her clit.

Alina wouldn’t stop her kissing, sucking, licking, nipping no matter the intensity of Emma’s cries, for now the girl was coming, her body jerking and bucking and clenching with orgasm’s ecstatic kick. “Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!”

The coming went on long after the jet liner had crossed the sky, long after the puffy white clouds surrendered to the horizon, long after sex honey soaked Emma sex. At last Alina freed Emma’s nipple, letting wane her lover’s release.

“You’re safe now,” Alina declared. “No more bees.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you,” Emma said, but then a naughty smile crossed her lips. “But what about wasps?”

Two naked women lying down on grass

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.