Uncle Bob: Work From Home - Cover

Preview

Uncle Bob: Work From Home

by bluedragon

Copyright© 2021 by bluedragon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Incest, Uncle, Niece, InLaws, Anal Sex, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Big Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: When the pandemic hit and everyone went into lockdown, my sister-in-law invited me to come quarantine with her and my teenaged niece. Inspired by the Uncle Bob series of stories from Lubrican.

This story is inspired by the Uncle Bob series of one-off stories from author Lubrican. I came up on the one-year anniversary of my last day in the office when the Coronavirus pandemic first hit and decided to bang out a quick stroke story. I’m going to say that again to temper expectations: THIS IS A STROKE STORY. Please be advised that this will not contain my usual level of detail, characterization, or setup. I really did keep this one pretty quick and dirty (for me, at least).

This story and all other stories I’ve written are owned by me, and publishing them in any form without my express written consent is prohibited.

I hope you enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.