Cops Abuse My Girlfriend - Cover

Cops Abuse My Girlfriend

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2023 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: Intro to what could become a longer or interactive story - depending on feedback. Starts with a teenage couple losing their virginity in a parked car. But the police are good at finding parked teens and blackmail the couple into a special community service program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   MaleDom   Gang Bang   .

I started dating Beth the summer before my Senior year in high school. We were only a couple of months apart in age, but our birthdays placed us in different grades. We had sex for the first time just before school started again in the fall. It was the first time for both of us. It also set the stage for the night a group of cops abused my girlfriend in front of me.

There aren’t many places where a teenage couple can find privacy, especially when we both had stay-at-home moms. Like many kids before and after us, a car was the closest thing we had to our own space.

Beth and I parked along a dead-end street in the midst of overflow parking for the apartments across the street. We had made out there a few times before without interruption. Traffic from the apartments was almost non-existent after midnight. There was even less lighting.

My Buick wasn’t the sportiest car, but it had a giant back seat. Tinted windows in the back gave us even more privacy. Beth remained amazed that I enjoyed her small breasts and welcomed the attention I lavished upon them. My hand quickly progressed from caressing those little titties through her shirt to pushing her bra above them and playing with her sensitive nipples under her shirt. Beth unfastened her bra and performed that magic trick girls can do, where they remove their bra without taking off their shirts.

I raised Beth’s shirt and began nibbling and sucking on her tits. Her hand reached inside my jeans to rub my stiff cock. I reached into the front of her jeans and began running my fingers through her pubic hair. I tried to reach further down and massage her clit, but her jeans were too tight.

Beth stopped rubbing me long enough to unfasten her jeans and lower them to her knees. This was a new step. I’d rubbed her pussy before reaching inside her shorts and up her skirt, but she had never lowered her pants to give me access.

I was a little disappointed that she didn’t return to touching my cock. I soon forgot all about that. Beth pushed herself harder against my hand. I’d never felt her pussy that wet before. Although I only had five comparison points.

“Make love to me!”

“Are you certain?”

I tried to sound like a gentleman, but the truth was that as excited as I was to finally have sex, I was also a little intimidated.

“Yes. I’m the only one of my friends who is still a virgin. I don’t want to start school this fall and still be the late bloomer.”

I began removing my pants as Beth finished taking off hers. I started out being gentle, but it felt so good that soon I was slamming my cock into her pussy. Fortunately, it wasn’t too long before Beth shifted from pain to enjoyment. This was also when we noticed lights coming slowly down the road. We paused long enough to see a cop car shining its spotlight into each car window. We barely had time to get our pants back on before the car reached us. My shirt was on inside out. Beth clearly wasn’t wearing a bra. Worse yet, some of the blood from popping her cherry was on her shirt. It has somehow ended up underneath us.

“Let me see some identification.”

We both handed over our licenses.

“What are you doing here?”

“Just saying goodnight before I dropped her off?”

“Does she live in those apartments?”

“No, sir A couple blocks away.”

“Are you OK, ma’am?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure? There is blood on your shirt. How did it get there?”

“You know, female things.”

“We can talk in my car if you want.”

“Really, I’m fine.”

“OK. Get her home quickly, son. And a word of advice: public streets are not a great place to say goodnight. Nosy apartment dwellers notice anything out of the ordinary.”

We were relieved, embarrassed, and still very horny. But I took Beth straight home.

For the next couple of months, we played hide and seek with the police every Friday and Saturday night. I tried to find great places to park, and they tried to find where we parked. We managed to finish a few times before they arrived. Usually, we could see their headlights and get decent before they made it to the car. Twice, they had managed to sneak up on us and were standing at the window with a flashlight on before we noticed them. I’m sure they had some amazing views of Beth’s body as she scrambled to put her clothes back on.

I thought I had scoped out the perfect spot to park after the homecoming dance. The gate to an old excavation area was unlocked. It was a popular spot for kids to bike but should be quiet at night. I carefully positioned the chain on the gate to make it appear locked, hoping no one would notice before Saturday.

I turned off my headlights, driving down the road to the gate. I didn’t want any of the houses to notice I was there. The gate was just like I left it. Beth drove through, and I closed the gate behind us. We drove back the gravel lane and parked behind an embankment. I was certain my car couldn’t be seen by anyone. I brought a blanket and a bottle of wine I stole from my parents.

We sat outside the car and drank wine in the dark, listening for the sound of any cars following us down the gravel. Thirty minutes later, we were both a little tipsy and feeling confident that we weren’t going to have any visitors. We got back in the car and undressed.

I wanted to make tonight very special. I took my time, at least as much as a teenage boy can. I was kneeling in the wheel well with my face buried in Beth’s cunt. She had her ankles resting on the backs of the front seat. The car lit up like daylight. The doors opened, and we were both yanked out of the car.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.