Jordan's Coming of Age - Cover

Jordan's Coming of Age

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jordan's passage into adulthood is not a smooth journey.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

After Terri leaves, Jordan lies in bed, thinking about how upside-down his world has become in the past few days. His sex life has gone from zero to sixty in a flash. His brain is full of guilt, but also extreme anticipation, focused on what the days ahead will bring.

My sister just sucked and swallowed my cum, and has offered to pleasure me anytime I want! And I’m screwing around with my best friend’s mom. Why did I let this happen? Yeah, I know why, and it’s centered between my legs.

Thinking about his cock stirs it to life, and it is soon hard again. Jordan briefly looks at it with contempt, as if it were the source of all his problems. Then his libido takes over, and he strokes it, contemplating what Terri has proposed.

A threesome with Terri and Cathy! Even if Cathy agreed, should I let this happen? Do I have any self-control to stop it?

He is in deep thought, weighing the risk and reward, remorse and gratification, continuing to rub his cock, until it eventually spurts a hot load onto his stomach.

After the pleasure wave subsides, the guilt intensifies. What the fuck am I doing with my life!?


In contrast to Jordan’s agitated state, Terri is very satisfied with her first real sexual experience. A guy she went out with a couple of times fondled her tits, and placed her hand on the bulge in his shorts, but that’s where it ended. This was different.

He really liked my boobs, couldn’t stop staring at them. I fucking adore his cock and would love to practice on it again. I know I can take it down my throat after a few more attempts. I love the way he tenses up just before he cums. The taste is awesome too. I wonder if he would let me suck him again right now. I guess he needs time to recover. Oh fuck, I am so horny!


Jordan spends his afternoon doing basketball drills with Will. He is really enjoying this. It provides a temporary break from the turmoil his brain is experiencing.

It’s a hot day, and they are both sweating big-time as Cathy comes out carrying a tray of lemonade.

“Looks like you boys could use this,” she says, laying the tray on a patio table.

“Thanks, mom. I really have to take a piss,” he says, walking towards the garage door.

“Language, Will! You know I don’t like that kind of talk!”

“Sorry, mom,” he yells back, heading inside.

“Jordan, come here, I’ve got something to talk to you about.”

Oh fuck, what now? Can’ t these women leave me alone! But she does look so hot in those short shorts!

“Sure, Mrs. Grayson, what’s up?”

“Sorry, but we can’t get together today. My brother called to invite us to dinner. I am free tomorrow evening, if that works for you? Will has Judo practice.”

“Yeah, that’s fine with me.”

“I was really looking forward to it! Here’s something for you to think about until then.”

She looks towards the door, then briefly pulls up her t-shirt to show her naked boobs, bobbing up and down as she does a little dance. She covers herself just before Will re-emerges.

Shit, I want her so badly!


Jordan and Terri’s mom arrives home in time for Sunday supper. They are sitting in the dining room eating Thai take-out, talking about their weekend activities (leaving out a few details) when Jordan feels something climbing up his leg. Terri leers at him as her foot slips beneath his shorts and her toes curl around his cock. Mom brings them up to date on family stuff, while Terri continues to drive Jordan wild. He’s feeling very self-conscious and abruptly jumps up from the table. He hides his bulge, grabs his plate, and takes it to the kitchen sink.

What the fuck is she doing? I really don’t want Mom to know what we’ve been up to. God, she’s really turning me on, but we’ve got to be careful.

Terri collects the rest of the plates and cutlery and puts them next to Jordan.

“I’ll help you with the dishes. You wash and I’ll dry. Mom, you must be tired from driving all that way. Relax, while we clean up.”

“Wow, that’s great! It’s been a long time since you’ve done anything together. I’m glad to see you getting along so well,” she says, clicking the remote and flopping down on the couch to watch TV.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.