Alice's Adventure - Cover

Alice's Adventure

by S star W

Copyright© 2021 by S star W

Coming of Age Sex Story: I have always wanted to rewrite an old fairy tale. Follow Alice's Adventure into wonderland.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   .

Prologue:

You’ve all heard or seen Alice’s adventures in Wonder Land. This one is a little different.

Alice Tillman was a young adolescent girl blossoming into womanhood. She had begun her journey into womanhood a few years ago when she started her period. The first sign of her transformation, as with many girls, was conical puffy nipples and almond sized breast. Now she had A verging on B-cup sized breast. She had been the first girl in her class to begin developing into womanhood. Though at this point many of the other girls had caught up with her some indeed had even surpassed her in size. However, maybe because she was the first to develop, the boys all called her Alice Tits instead of Tillman whenever they thought they could get away with it. She had been the first girl in the class who’s bra strap was popped, though many a girl had had that painful experience since then. She, in her opinion anyway, wasn’t the prettiest in her class. For that reason she often hung out by herself and read. This brings us to our main story.


Alice follows the rabbit:

One day Alice was sitting by an old oak tree. She was rereading one of her favorite books in the “Harry Potter” series, when she saw a white rabbit dressed in a t-shirt and pants running towards the tree opposite her. The rabbit was holding an old pocket watch and saying, “I’m late, I’m late.” Surprised at seeing a rabbit dressed, she got up and ran to the tree in which the rabbit was going.

She got to the tree just as the rabbit disappeared into a hole near it’s base. Like the foolish girl she was, she followed it into the hole. When she emerged from the hole she was in a small room with a table and chairs. She climbed out of the hole and stood up in the room. She looked around the room but couldn’t see the rabbit anywhere. There was however a small door on the other side of the room. She was able to open the door and see through it. On the other side she saw the rabbit running along a well worn path. She tried to call out to it, but either it didn’t hear her or was in too much of a hurry to get where it was going because it never stopped running to wherever it was going.

She stood up with the intention of leaving, but the hole she had crawled through was no longer there. She was in a room with no way out, except the door which she couldn’t fit through. She sat at the table in hopes that the rabbit would soon return and show her how to get out.

She saw, on the table, what appeared to be a bottle of milk and a cookie. She picked up the bottle as well as the cookie. She took a sip of the milk and suddenly there was a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared the bottle was sitting on the chair beside her and nearly as tall as she was. The cookie was nearly half her size as well. It suddenly occurred to her that she had read a story similar to this when she was a little girl. Her clothes had shrunk with her so she had no modesty issues. It also occurred to her that she could now fit through the door she had seen before.

It was a bit of a struggle, but she managed to take both the bottle and the cookie with her through the door. She had decided that she was going to take advantage of this, after all how many people actually got to visit and explore Wander Land after she got through the door with the bottle and cookie she took a bite of the cookie. Here is where her troubles began. Her body grew to its normal size, unfortunately her clothes did not. She went from being about three inches tall and clothed to being her normal her normal five foot six but her clothes were now shredded. The biggest pice of the remains wouldn’t even have covered one of her nipples. She immediately drank a sip of the milky substance, but nothing happened. She remained five foot six and naked. She even tried eating the remaining amount of the cookie, but nothing happened.

She walked down the path the rabbit had gone down in hopes of finding something to cover herself with. After a few minutes she saw someone coming toward her. She hid behind a bush that was near the path. When whoever it was got next to her she realized that it was another girl about her age. She too was totally naked as well. The girl turned her head and saw Alice hiding behind the bush. To Alice’s embarrassment she walked over to where Alice was. She asked, “Why are you hiding?” Reluctantly Alice said, “I’m, I’m, I’m naked.” The girl smiled and said, “Of course you are. It was the king’s decree that all girls in this realm remain naked at all times. He likes to watch girls play that way. I take it that this is your first visit to this kingdom.” Alice replied, “Yes, and I am uncomfortable being naked.” The girl said, “Then let me welcome you properly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.