Seducing Michelle - Cover

Seducing Michelle

by Likesemyoung

Copyright© 2021 by Likesemyoung

Incest Sex Story: Dirty old Grampa slowly seduces his young granddaughter almost under his wife's nose but then she catches them and joins in and it turns into an all out family fuck fest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

It was 9 o’ clock and almost little Michelle’s bedtime so she had come into the living room in her little nightie for her evening cuddle with Grampa.

Gramma and I were watching t.v. in our separate recliners with me wearing just boxers and a tee shirt and Gramma wearing a long night robe and although Gramma was a little jealous that Michelle preferred to snuggle with me, she thought it was cute that our little 14 year old granddaughter liked to get under the throw cover with Grandpa and pretend we were in a cave.

We had been doing this for almost a year now and little did Gramma know that Michelle never had any panties on under her nightie and we were no sooner covered up and pretending to watch t.v. than one of my hands was under her little nightie and rubbing her tiny pussy while the other was spreading her ass cheeks so my finger could find and rub her tiny puckered asshole.

It was never long before Michelle’s little hand found my stiff cock through the opening in my boxers and started to gently stoke me and fondle my balls. Her little cunt was almost always wet and slippery because she had been thinking about what was going to happen as she got undressed and got ready for bed. It had taken quite a while for both of us to get used to this ritual and indicate to each other what we wanted by subtle little moves and whispers so that Gramma wouldn’t hear or know what we were up to.

Michelle was a very precocious little girl and it was only after the first three or four “ snuggles “ that she had taken my hand and put it on her tit and whispered, “ Feel my little titties Grampa”

I was totally taken aback but she held my hand in place, so I started to rub and squeeze her perfect little mounds and gently pinch her surprisingly big and hard nipples. My cock responded immediately and the little minx started to slowly grind her butt on my erection while pretending to change positions. Well it only took a few wiggles and I lost it, squirting a big load of cum all over my boxers and her nightie.

I must have groaned because Gramma looked up and said, ‘ Are you alright Dave. You look awful red in the face.”

I’m o.k. dear “ I responded weakly, “ I just got a little cramp in my leg but it’s o.k. now. “

Well, I think it’s time for me to go to bed “ Michelle said with a straight face as she slipped out from under the cover and bent over to pick up her slippers giving me a wonderful view of her little bare pussy and asshole. I could see the damp stain of my cum on the back of her nightie but it wasn’t obvious enough for Gramma to see as she walked past her towards the stairs to her bedroom.

Well things progressed rapidly from then on and it wasn’t but a few more days before I deliberately slipped my hand up under her nightie to grope and fondle her hot, wet, little, and until now, untouched vagina. As my fingers found her little slit and clit, she let out a little squeal which caused Gramma to look up and ask, “ Are you o.k. dear “?

Yes Gramma. I’m fine. Just my foot went to sleep for a minute “ she replied.

Wow, I thought as I continued to rub her pussy. She can really lie with a straight face. My finger slipped in between her soft little cunt lips until I found her hole and I pushed in hard until I bumped up against her hymen. My other fingers found her clit and I gently pinched and fondled the little nubbin as my index finger wormed in and out of her little fuck hole.

No Grampa “ she whispered, but I wasn’t going to stop now. I rubbed her pussy and clit faster and faster and slipped my other hand under her little butt cheeks until my probing finger found her tender, warm little anal hole. Sliding my finger as deep as I could into her anus, I continued to finger fuck her pussy with my other hand. Her breathing got ragged and she started to squirm on my fingers as the first orgasm of her young life began to burn through her belly and down into her loins.

Aaarg “ she screamed as the climax ripped through her and girl cum started to leak all over my fingers.

Pulling her nightie down, she jumped out of my lap and hopped up and down, shouting, “ Darn, my foot went to sleep again. “

Gramma was so worried, she never noticed my erect cock sticking up out of my boxers, so I was able to quickly shove it back into my shorts.

It’s o.k. dear “ I said as I jumped out of the chair and knelt to massage my granddaughter’s foot. My face was barely an inch away from her little pussy and although the thin layer of nightie material was between us, I could still smell the heady aroma of her recent cum and see the damp spot on the nightie where she had leaked a little.

I massaged her foot for a while longer then told Gramma, “ I better take her up to bed and get her under the warm covers “

Do you want any help dear “ Gramma asked, as I picked little Michelle up and carried her to the stairs.

No, I can manage “ I said as I carried her up the stairs.

We were barely out of sight when Michelle whispered. “ Grampa, I told you to stop but you kept rubbing me and made me all hot inside and then I leaked some stuff “

I know Baby. You had an orgasm and the stuff you leaked is called cum. Did you like it “

It was wonderful Grampa. It was the best feeling I’ve ever had. Can you make it happen again soon? “

] “ Of course my love, but not tonight. I better go back down or Gramma will get suspicious”

I laid her down on the bed and started to cover her up when she reached up around my neck and kissed me, whispering, “ Touch me again quickly Grampa”

Taking my hand she guided it up under her nightie and placed it full on her hot little pussy. I rubbed it a few times and then reluctantly pulled away. “ We’ll do this again later “ I promised her as I quickly kissed her and left the room with a raging hard-on.

Downstairs, we watch a little t.v. and then headed for bed ourselves. As my wife started to get into bed, I reached under her nightgown and grabbed a nice plump ass cheek. “ Hey old woman “ I said. “ Don’t know why but I’ve got a nice big boner. Would you like it up your ass, We haven’t done anal for awhile and I sure would like to fuck your ass”

Why you dirty old man “ she proclaimed. ‘ You want to fuck my ass and our sweet little granddaughter is in the next room. What would she think if she knew you were fucking her Grammy’s ass? “

Don’t know and don’t really care “ I replied as I reached for the K-y in the nightstand and scooped up a big glob on my finger. “ get over here Baby and let me lube up your little butthole so you don’t squeal and wake up little Michelle when I push my cock into your asshole. “

I worked the slippery lube up into her anal hole and then climbed up behind her and lined the head of my dick up with her tight little brown hole.

Here it comes my love, “ I grunted as I started to push the big purple knob into her little puckered opening. There was resistance at first as her sphincter tightened up, trying to keep me out but after a few more hard shoves, it opened up and the crown of my dick slipped into her anal opening, followed quickly by 3 more inches of cock meat.

She groaned a little, like she always does when I first penetrate her ass, so I stopped and let her get used to the tight feeling of my cock in her ass. “ Are you ready Baby “ I asked after waiting for about a minute.

Yeah, I’m o. k. now, you can work it all in but fuck me slow to start. You know I love your big cock but take it easy when you begin to fuck me. “

With those words of acceptance I started to push forward again with my hips, easing more and more cock slowly into her clutching little asshole until finally my entire 7 ½ inches was buried clear up to my balls, that were resting tightly against her pussy.

You’ve got it all my love “ I whispered. “ Tell me when I can start to fuck “

I’m ready honey. I don’t know what’s got into you tonight but I like it when your cock is this hard. Go ahead and do me. “

Hearing those words I started to do just that and none too gently. Soon my cock was slamming in and out of her ass making her groan every time I forced it all the way in after pulling almost the whole length out with each stroke. He ass was slippery from the gel but still tight and hot around my cock as I fucked her hard and deep. I was fucking my wife’s ass but after having seen little Michelle’s bare ass as she bent over, I was imagining it was my little granddaughter’s ass that my cock was in. Would a little girl like that be able to take all my cock up her ass. It was a wonderful thought and my cock swelled even harder as I dreamed about it while fucking the shit out of my wife’s ass. She was moaning loudly now as I moved up into the full doggy position so I could get even deeper. As I gripped her hips and sunk my cock even deeper into her clutching ass I saw out of the corner of my eye that the door was slightly ajar and Michelle was standing there watching us intently.

She saw that I had seen her and I winked so she knew I was not mad. I took one hand off Gramma’s hip and pointed to her asshole as I started to cum. Pulling my cock from her ass I started shooting big gobs of sticky white cum all over her butt and her back while Michelle watched in awe. Moving back slightly I took my cock in my hand and jacked myself off sending the last few spurts into the air. I held my finger to my lips and motioned Michelle to leave.

Wow! That was great Baby. You made me cum “ my wife murmured as she reached for my cock and took the now softening meat into her mouth to lick up the last few drops of cum. That was a great fuck and knowing that Michelle had watched us was even more exciting. I slept well that night.

Night after night we continued to play this little game and unbelievably, Gramma was none the wiser. Trouble was, I desperately wanted to fuck this little girl but with her visits restricted to every other weekend and Gramma always being around, there was little chance to actually do it. In desperation, I did the next best thing and started to dry fuck her under the coverlet. I would work my cock out of my boxers and hike up her little nightie so that her bare pussy was exposed and then slip my cock up between her legs and rub it up and down her cunt slit while she held my cockhead in place between her labia. I would cum and shoot big gobs of semen all over her pussy and she would cum, leaking girl juice all all over my cock and balls.

We became very adept at cumming without making any noise. We just lifted and heaved a little and Michelle’s tiny body silently tensed and shuddered as she orgasmed. Now and then I groaned but Gramma never seemed to notice and often she had to wake us for bed because we had fell asleep with the intensity of our little sex game. Every now and then I also worked my cock up between her ass cheeks and dry humped her little butthole. The head would go half way in but that’s as far as I dared go for fear of making her scream and attracting Gramma’s attention.

Michelle had whispered to me that she was so excited when she had watched me fuck Gramma in the ass, that she almost came from just looking. She said one day she wanted me to fuck her in the ass as well.

We were never able to actually have sex but I had been able to lick Michelle to orgasm a few times when I put her to bed but it was always too quick because I didn’t want to make Gramma too suspicious about me being up alone with Michelle for too long. I also managed to have Michelle suck me off once or twice and I taught her to swallow so there would be no mess on my cock when I came down to go to my own bed.

Well 6 months have passed and Michelle is almost 15 now. Her little titties have grown largerand her nipples are even bigger and more pronounced. They really stick out hard and proud when she wears flimsy t-shirts. Her hips have started to flair a little and now she has sprouted soft downy pubic hairs. Amazingly Gramma still doesn’t seem to have any idea that I am feeling Michelle’s titties and pussy and ass when she sits in my lap before bed time. Michelle unashamedly prances around in a little baby doll nightie with no panties on that shows her little bare pussy and ass as she climbs up into my lap. Either Gramma is going blind or she just chooses to ignore the fact that little Michelle’s privates are on display for Grampa to see as she walks around the house.

Michelle gets more brazen every time she visits and gets into my lap. She is no sooner under the coverlet than she climbs on top of me and lays down full length so she can rub her pussy up and down the length of my swollen cock. Her arms are up around my neck as she unashamedly humps away with my dick sandwiched between the lips of her little pussy and rubbing hard up against her clit each time she slides up and down my body ... My hands are gripping her little ass cheeks pulling her hard up against my cock and I have a finger buried in her asshole clear up to the palm of my hand. You can see the coverlet moving up and down as she grinds away on me. The cum goes all over our bellies when she orgasms and her little muffled cries of pleasure are getting louder all the time.

The smell of sex permeates the room and I just don’t understand how Gramma can’t smell it. I want to fuck this little girl so bad I can taste it but there is never any opportunity to get her alone for long enough. She holds my hand and hugs my neck all the time and any time Gramma is not looking, her tongue is in my mouth tongue fucking me. I’m sure Gramma has seen her doing this but either she doesn’t care or she still thinks it’s cute than little Michelle is so affectionate towards her Grampa. Also when Michelle and I cum from our touching under the coverlet, our groans are a little loader than in the past and the coverlet is covered in cum stains. Gramma washes the clothes so how she doesn’t see the stains is beyond me. The other strange thing is how much Gramma enjoys me fucking her in the ass after a a particular heavy session with Michelle. She used to just tolerate anal sex but now she can’t get enough and she has my cock in her mouth trying to get me hard as soon as we are in bed. It’s really good sex but I am still pretending it’s Michelle’s ass I am fucking.

The mystery sort of got solved one night when Gramma got up to go pee and I took a chance and removed the cover so I could feel Michelle’s ass better as she lay on top of me, dry fucking herself towards orgasm. Her legs were slightly spread so her pussy lips were open wider as my cock slid up and down the length of her little slit. One finger was again all the way up her ass and another was partially in her pussy, holding the little pink hole open even wider. He nightie was bunched up around her waist so her entire lower body was totally exposed and her eyes were closed as she started to cum. Soon she started to buck and writhe as her orgasm took hold and it was then that I glanced up and saw Gramma standing in the doorway with her nightgown pulled up and rubbing her own pussy as she watched her granddaughter getting off.

I was caught, so I just kept letting her hump away and Gramma kept rubbing and as Michelle groaned and came, I think Gramma came too but the next time I looked she was gone from the doorway, so I quickly covered Michelle up again and waited for the shit to hit the fan.

A few minutes later Gramma came back into the room and sat down in her chair like nothing had happened and said to Michelle, “ Come over here and give Gramma a kiss sweetie, then it’s time for you to go to bed”

Michelle still smelled like cum and sex but she hugged Gramma anyway and I swear I saw Gramma squeeze her little butt as they broke the hug.

Go up and tuck her in dear “ Gramma said, “ and then come back down and we can watch a little more t.v. before we go to bed. “

I followed Michelle up and aid her down on the bed, pulling her nightie up around her neck and then lowering my face into her still wet little cunt and licked her to another quick orgasm.

Downstairs, I sat back down in my chair and had barely settled in before Gramma got up and came over and sat down in my lap and pulled the coverlet over us. “ Now, you dirty old man, rub my pussy like you’ve been doing to my granddaughter for the past year and you can finger my ass as well while you’re at it. “

I can explain dear “ I sputtered, but she cut me off saying, “ Do you think I’m blind or something. I know you’ve been fingering her pussy and maybe more and I can smell her ass on your fingers when you come to bed so you haven’t been fooling me. Also I wash all the clothes and the coverlet and her nightie and your boxers are always covered in cum stains so I know what you’ve been doing to her. My only question is, have you actually fucked her yet? “

No, No, I swear I haven’t. I’ve licked her but I’ve been too scared to fuck her for fear you’d find out.”

Well don’t worry. We can take care of that later and I want to watch you do it but right now get down on your hands and knees and eat my pussy and then I want you to fuck me right here in this chair. “

Holy Shit! She wasn’t mad at me and had known all along. Fuck I was so hard just thinking about it that I was on my knees in a flash and had her legs up into the air and my face buried in her pussy in no time.

Fuck yes! Right there you dirty old pervert. Chew on Mommy’s clit and get your tongue up in my hole “ she commanded and I was only too happy to oblige.

I licked on that wonderful pussy for a minute or two and then she said, “ Now lick my asshole and get it ready to fuck cause I want that cock up my rectum and I don’t have time to worry about lube. “

A minute later her ass was ready and my cock was wedged in the entrance to her little brown hole.

Here it comes Baby “ I hissed as I lunged forward and with one swift push I buried by cock up her ass all the way to my balls.

Holy fuck. That hurt, but don’t worry. I can take it. Now show me what you’ve got and fuck me as hard as you can. “

Man! What a fuck. I pounded away at her ass for well over four minutes before I emptied my nuts into her colon.

Wow! That was some fuck. Were you thinking about little Michelle while you fucked me? Doesn’t matter You made me cum and you got your nuts off too, so we both enjoyed it. Now let me suck you clean and then we can go to bed and talk. “


Later, when we were in bed, she told me that she had watched me molesting little Michelle almost from day one and although it was wrong, it was really exciting and she never said anything because I was always so horny after my little foray under the coverlet. She had watched surrepticiously as the fingering turned into humping and grinding but still, as long as I never actually fucked the little girl she figured it was still o.k.

She said she wasn’t angry at me so I confessed to also licking little Michelle’s cunt and asshole when I tucked her in at night. After I had told her all the details, she asked, “ Do you want to fuck her and take her cherry “

Oh yes, I really do Baby, and I want to fuck her in her little asshole too. I’m sure her little rosebud will stretch enough to let me in. “

Well we can get to that later, but for now I want to play the game a little longer. What I want you to do is when you are fingering her or humping her under the coverlet, I want you to accidentally let it slip off little by little so I can actually see you finger fucking her, and open her ass cheeks when you finger her butt so I can see her little brown anal hole. I also want to watch as she lays on top of you and rubs her little cunt up and down your shaft. “

Whatever you want my dear. Is there anything else? “

Yes there is one other thing. I want you to teach her to suck your cock and when she gets good at it, I will pretend to be asleep and then you can fuck her mouth and fill it up with cum. “

So we had worked out the ground rules and the following weekend when Michelle came to stay over we went right to it.

Maybe Michelle had sensed something had changed too because when she went to get into my lap, she deliberately lifted her nightie up round her waist and let Gramma get a real good long look at her little white ass before she squatted down on my dick which was sticking up through the slit in my boxers. To keep up pretenses I pulled the coverlet up over us but it had barely covered us before Michelle started humping her pussy up and down the length of my raging hard cock, letting the big purple head rub up against her clit with each stroke. Michelle’s head was buried in my neck so she couldn’t see Gramma motioning for me to slide the coverlet off so she could watch.

Michelle was out of it as she humped her way to bliss on my cock so she never noticed as I slowly slid the coverlet off exposing her little white ass cheeks which were spread wide apart by hands and one finger massaging her tiny puckered asshole.

I glanced over to see that Gramma had her own nightie up around her hips and she was slowly masturbating her pussy as she watched us. With her free hand she was making little circulating motions and mouthing “ turn the chair “. Finally I understood what she meant and ever so slowly I turned the swivel rocker until until it was directly facing Gramma and she had a perfect full on view of little Michelle’s butt moving up and down as she slid up and down my shaft. Gramma could now see her little pink slit as she moved and watch my finger working in and out of her little asshole. Gramma gave a little grunt as she came and I could see her fingers were wet from where she had squirted. With a contented sigh she lowered her nightgown and almost simultaneously Michelle grunted and covered my dick in girl cum as she came and squirted too. Gently I pulled the coverlet back up and we all fell asleep completely satisfied. Later that night as I fucked Gramma she came again and said “ that was wonderful watching her little ass as she dry fucked you. I think it’s just about time for you to fuck her in the ass. She gets so excited when you finger is up her ass. I think you’re right. Her little butthole probably will open enough to let you in, but I want to watch as you do it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.