Hooked - Cover

Hooked

Copyright© 2021 by Aaron56

Chapter 4: The Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Party - Stephanie had just turned 16. She went for a walk and on that walk, her life changed, she became hooked on sex. I had to redo this story, I hope it's better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

I want to thank Amy for her help on this chapter. I really do appreciate it.

June 17 Monday:

Monday was slow, but the guy, with the baby bear freckle on his nice big cock was back. His cum tasted so good again. This time, he even pissed on me. I drank most of it too. His pee was also very good.

I kept sucking on him after he had peed in my mouth. He did get hard again. I told him, “you could fuck me for free if you want to.” He didn’t take his cock out, so I guess he wanted to do me.

I turned around, and I put his nice cock inside me. His cock felt so good inside me.

I fucked him, he didn’t move, I did all the work. I moved him in and out of my little pussy, it felt so fucking good.

I had an orgasm at the same time he came into me. There is something about his cock, it just seems to me, it belongs in me.

After he pulled out I turned around, and I sucked him clean, I then told him, “Sir, if you want to meet me, someplace, you can.”

The next thing I heard was the door opening and closing. Did he hear me? I love to find out who he is.


I took a shower before I left the book store. I walked over to the convenience store to meet Mr. Johnson for his weekly blow job, his 14-year-old granddaughter almost caught us, but I don’t think she did, I hope not. His granddaughter is very cute. Her name is Anna, she has blonde hair and green eyes. For being 14 she has really nice big breasts.


June 21 Friday:

I got up this morning feeling horny, I put on my robe and went downstairs to get a cucumber out of the refrigerator, I needed something big to put inside me. I’m still thinking about that guy, Mr. Baby Bear, the guy with the freckle on his cock. A cucumber is about the same size as him.

When I got downstairs I was glad I had put on my robe because my dad was still home.

“What are you doing home?” I asked.

“Hi pumpkin, and good morning to you too.”

“I’m, sorry, Hi daddy, why are you still home,” I said smiling at him.

“I don’t have to be at work until 9 today,” dad paused then said; “So, have you found a job yet?”

“Yes, I have been working for Mr. Johnson at his store, a couple of hours a day for the past month.”

“Ok, good. What do you do there?”

“I mostly just clean up his storage room and bathrooms.”

“Are you working at any other place?”

“No, I’m not, I don’t want to work all summer, I want to have fun before I go back to school.”

“Ok, so you are having fun then. Are you doing what you want to do then?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Do you have any plans for tonight?”

“Yes, I’m spending the night with Julie.”

“Who is Julie?”

“Julie and I were on the same softball team at school. If you had gone to my games you would have seen her, she’s the pitcher.”

“I’m sorry, I should have gone to your games, I have just been too busy at work.”

“It’s ok Dad,” I said as I hugged him. “I don’t want to stay home alone all night by myself since you are at bowling, and then you go play poker with your friends.”

“What happened to you and Vicki?”

“We got into a fight, and I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Ok, I won’t ask. Why don’t you go out on dates? You’re 16-years-old, and I have never seen you with a boy, sometimes I wonder about you.”

“Dad, I’m not a lesbian if that’s what you’re getting at, I do like boys, but right now I’m just not interested in anyone.” I lied, there are three guys I’m interested in, one is Matt, the other is Baby Bear, and my Dad.

Dad looked at his watch and then said, “I know you’re not a lesbian, but if you were, I’m fine with it. I love you, I just want you to be happy pumpkin.”

“I love you too daddy.”

“I have to go, can you clean up for me sweetie?”

“Sure, I always do clean up after you,” I said smiling.

Sometimes when I masturbate I think of my dad, and today after he left for work, I did just that, if he only knew I have the hots for him.


June 21 Friday night:

After dad left for bowling I walked over to the book store. I went upstairs and Julie opened the door for me, and she is naked. “Hi Steph, come on in, I’m getting ready to go out for the night, Daddy is waiting for you in my bedroom.”

I walked into Julie’s bedroom, Rob is laying on the bed naked, his cock is soft, but it looked like it was just in someone’s ass. It had cum and brown spots on it. Julie got on her bed and said, “So sorry Master, I forgot to clean you.”

She then put his cock in her mouth and started to suck him clean. I looked between Julie’s ass cheeks, her asshole is a little red and some of her dad’s cum is dripping out of it.

“Stephanie, my little slut, clean Julie’s ass as she cleans me up.”

I got on the bed and I did just that. I licked and suck her rosebud until nothing was coming out of it. Julie then turned around and kissed me. “Thank you for cleaning me Steph, tonight when you are done in the hole I will lick you clean.”

“I will taste like pee,” I told her.

“I don’t care, I just licked my shit off of my daddy’s cock, so I think I can handle a little urine.”

“Little slut,” Rob said, “next Saturday, you and Julie will be at a party. You two will be the entertainment. I think there will be like twenty guys or so there, and with a couple of our dogs, are you ok with that?”

“Sure, but I have never been with a dog.”

“It’s ok, Julie will take care of the dogs, you can take care of the men, but if you want to try one you can. You and Julie will both get five hundred dollars for two hours of work.”

“Ok, I’ll do it.”

“Great, now undress and get to work.”


I was busy, I made over 100 dollars. The best part was that Baby Bear came in. After I had swallowed his cum I said, “Baby Bear, you have the best tasting cum of all the guys. Can you get it up again? If you can, you can fuck me again for free.”

“Thank you,” he said, it’s the first time he had said anything to me. I sucked him until he got hard again. I took my mouth off of it and pushed it into my wet pussy. The head of his cock slid right in.

He fucked me for a long time. Rob even sent me a text message asking me, “are you ok,”

I texted him back and said, “Very, Ok.”

When baby bear was done he said, “goodbye, pumpkin, I’ll see you Friday.”

Why did Rob tell him to call me pumpkin? I need to talk to Rob about that.

“What about Monday?” I asked Baby Bear, but he left, not saying anymore.

I had fun the rest of the night and got peed on a lot.

Rob opened the door at one AM. Julie was up and waiting for me. We got on her bed, even though I was wet with pee. She got on top of me, and into a 69 position. She started to lick me as she brought her cunt down onto my face. I’m tasting something different, it’s good, but what is it? “What is this stuff coming out of your pussy?” I asked.

“Doggy cum, do you like it? I know I love it.”

“Yes,” is all I said as I went back down on her. I’m licking the dog’s cum out of her pussy, what a rush.

She and I made love the rest of the night, we never did take a shower.


June 22 Saturday

In the morning I woke up to someone on top of me, I open my eyes to see a naked Matt.

“Matt, what are you doing?” I said trying to push him off of me.”

“Having sex with my girl.”

“I’m not your girl, we haven’t been on a date yet.”

“I thought you belong to dad? And what belongs to him belongs to the family.”

“Matt”, Julie said. “She doesn’t belong to Daddy, or anyone right now, she just works for him. So dear brother if you want to fuck her, you will have to ask her for her permission first.”

“I’m sorry, your right Julie, I’m sorry Stephanie, is it ok, can I make love with you.”

I looked at him, he is so handsome. “I know I’m very much a submissive, and I love to do as I am told, but I like to be asked once in a while,” I told him. “And yes, please make love to me.”

I swallowed nervously, as I look at Matt on top of me. This is the first time I’m going to be fucked on my back. I spread my young legs, Matt re-positions, so he was kneeling between my spread legs, he reaches up and grabs my hips and lifts me until my pussy is level with his hard cock.

I look down my body to my pussy in front of Matt’s hard cock. He touches the tip of his cock to it.

Without asking or saying another word, Matt holds my hips tight and pushes the tip of his cock into me, parting my lips just a bit. Then he pushes more, and I can feel his cock pressing in me. Matt looked at me as he pushes hard, and I flinch at the quick pain. Matt moans as he pushes a bit more into my tight little pussy. “Oh, fuck you got a tight little pussy.”

I grabbed at the bedsheets under me as Matt pushed more of his big cock into me. I moan as I look over at Julie. She’s watching me and her brother fuck. She then leans down, and she kissed me, as Matt pushes more of his cock into my little cunt. Julie looks at me and smiles. I mouth the words to her, “He’s big.”

She said, “yes I know.”

Matt moans as he works more of his cock into my tight pussy. “Oh fuck.” He moans.

Matt then pushed in hard and pushes the rest of his cock deep into me. I arched my back as the tip of Matt’s cock hit my cervix. Matt moans again, “OH Fuck Stephanie, oh fuck your little cunt is tight.”

“Is she tighter than me big brother?”

“You are both tight, but Dad has loosened you up a lot.”

Matt pulls back just a bit then thrust into me again and again, knowing he’s hurting me. Matt moans and announces he’s about to cum, he then explodes inside my pussy, “OH fuck I’m cumming, I’m cumming in you.” Matt’s cock pulsates inside my pussy. I Could feel it. Matt looks right into my eyes and moans in pleasure, “I’m cumming in your cunt bitch.”

After a moment, Matt relaxes and pulls out of my pussy. I can see his cum dripping out of me as he lets my hips back down to the soft bed. Julie jumped right in and began cleaning me by licking his cum out of me. What a good friend.


Matt called me in the afternoon. He told me he had to go out of the city for a couple of days, and he will call me when he gets back, I was bummed. Tonight was supposed to be our first date.


June 24 Monday

Baby Bear did not show up today I hope he’s ok. I miss him.


June 28 Friday morning

After my dad had left for work. I went downstairs and made breakfast, I didn’t make it, I just poured cereal into a bowl and put milk in it. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. As usual, nothing was on TV.

Since going to that adult book store, I have been feeling horny all the time. I take that back, since my first time with Vicki and her mom 2 years ago, I have been horny all the time. But even more since earlier this month with my first cock.

I was about to get on my computer to see what kind of porn I can find when my phone rang, it was Julie, “Hi Stephanie, dad wanted me to call you, to tell you the party had been changed to tonight. Matt and I will pick you up at 8:00 pm. We will bring you back here to get ready, is that ok with you?”

“Sure that will be fine, but what about the book store? And what do I need to wear?”

“Whatever you want, I always wear a dress and nothing else and make sure you are shaven. My mom will cover the booth tonight.”

“Ok, I’ll be ready.”


After Dad had arrived home from work I made dinner for the two of us. Dad asked me as we were eating he said, “what are your plans for tonight.”

“Julie, her brother, and I may go out to see a movie, then I may stay the night with Julie. Are you going bowling again?”

“Yes, it’s our last week, then after that, I’m going to a party.”

I was wondering what dad would do if he knew I’m going out to fuck a bunch of guys. Would he disowned me, kick me out into the street? I’m sure Rob would love for me to live with him. Maybe Baby Bear would let me live with him, whoever he is, I just hope he’s not married.

I went upstairs to my room to get dressed. Julie said she is going to be wearing a dress, so I think I will too. I put on a blue summer dress that’s about 4 inches above my knees. Julie said she’s not wearing anything under the dress, so I won’t also.

I went back downstairs, I had to be careful not to flash dad as we watched a show on TV.

As we were watching the show, we heard a knock on the front door, dad got up to answer it, it was Matt.

“Hi, I’m Matt,” Dad and Matt shook hands. “I’m Julie’s older brother, is Stephanie ready?”

I got up and grab my purse and my overnight bag, I kissed dad and said, “Goodbye daddy, see you tomorrow.” I got into the back seat next to Julie, I didn’t want to sit in the front seat next to Matt, didn’t want dad to think that something is going on between Matt and me, as of right now, there wasn’t. Matt had only fucked me once, it was good, very good, but his cock is a little too big for me. I wouldn’t care fucking him once in a while but not every day. But I think I could get used to it.

We got back to Rob’s place we all went upstairs. Matt went up to his dad and whispered into his ear, then they both left the room.

Julie and I went into her room to get ready. We helped each other with our makeup, then we braided each other’s hair. Rob and Matt came into the bathroom, Rob said, “inspect!”

Julie quickly took off her dress, she then spread her legs apart and put her hands on top of her head. Rob looked her over, he checked her pussy to see if she had shaved, he then had her bend over and spread her ass cheeks apart. He got out a pair of tweezers and pulled out a couple of hairs next to her ass. He then slapped her ass hard, “do better next time Bitch,”

“Yes, Master.”

He then said to me, “inspect!” I did the same as Julie did, I don’t know why, I don’t belong to him, I don’t think? I was just scared of what he’ll do if I didn’t.

“Very good, you two may get dressed. Stephanie tonight you will have a mask on, it’s a full face mask, you will only have an opening where your mouth is, so you can still suck cocks.” He then handed me the mask, “put it on now,” he said sternly.

Julie helped me put it on, I’m glad there is a hole in my nose, so I could breathe, I could not see a thing. So I asked, “why do I have to wear this mask?”

Rob answered, “this is your first party, we want to see how you do before we let you see our friend’s faces, plus the first day I found you in my alley, you told me you didn’t want guys to know who you are.”

“Ok, I understand.”

“Good, let’s go, Julie please help little slut to the car please,” Rob said.

I don’t know who was driving, but I know Julie is sitting next to me, and either it’s Matt or Rob is on the other side of me. But whoever it was, he’s been fingering me the whole time. I got very wet and horny by the time we got there.

Julie helped me inside, we had to go down a flight of stairs before we entered a room. I heard guys cheering and clapping as we walked in.

“Gentleman, how is everyone tonight? I like to introduce you to my girls, first, most of you know Candy.” I heard more cheering and whistling.

“Yes, gentleman, she did bring her boyfriends with her tonight,” I then heard the dogs barking as they came into the room. There were more cheering and whistling.

“And this little thing here,” He said as he put his hands on the straps of my dress. He pulls the straps off and my dress then fell to the floor, I’m now standing naked in front of these men, and I can’t see them, but one good thing was they can’t see my face.

Someone grabbed my hands and put them behind my back. I then felt someone putting a pair of handcuffs on my wrist.

“Her name is pumpkin.”

What the fuck, I told him never to call me pumpkin, only my dad calls me pumpkin.

I heard them all cheering and whistling, “how old is she? She has no tits, one guy said.

“Would you believe she is a year older than Candy?” Rob announced.

“No fucking way,” I heard one guy said.

“Ok gentleman, like always, NO BLOOD, NO SCAT, NO BROKEN BONES. And as for Pumpkin, you can’t do her ass at this time, she is saving it for her husband.”

I heard them all laughing. “But other than that you can do anything you want. Ok, who wants to go first with Candy?”

I heard them say, “I do, I do.”

“Candy I think they all want to go first, so I’ll pick, and I pick you for Candy, and you for Pumpkin.” I had no idea who the guy is that I’m going to be fucking first. I guess it doesn’t matter, by the end of the night I’ll probably be with them all.

The guy lead me to a bedroom I think, at least I was put on a bed, the bed may be in the middle of the basement for all I know. All the other guys were watching and waiting their turn.

I felt something on my lips I opened my mouth and a cock went in. It’s a good size cock thick and long.

He wasn’t easy on me, he was fucking my face like he was fucking my cunt. I kinda like it. The man then pulled out of my mouth. He pulls my legs up and over my head. He then slammed his cock into my pussy, and it took my breath away. His big fat cock hit my cervix, and I screamed in pain, but he did not care. He fucked me hard and fast, it’s just what I needed. I had an orgasm in seconds. I squirted for the first time. It was incredible.

He did not cum in me. He took his cock out. “Open your mouth pumpkin, I did as I was told. I could hear him pumping his cock, a minute later I felt and tasted his cum in my mouth. It tasted so good, just like Baby Bear’s cum, could this be Baby Bear that had just fucked me so beautifully?

I then felt something wet in my mouth, the guy is pissing in my mouth. It tasted so good. He then pissed all over my body, it was so hot.

When he was done I heard Rob said, as he started to undo the lock that is holding my mask on. “That was so hot little slut.”

A second later, after my eyes adjusted to the light, I’m looking at the cock that just fucked me. I was right, it was Baby Bear, I looked up to see his face and I just about died. I’m looking straight into the blue eyes of my Daddy.

“You’re so hot pumpkin.” daddy said smiling at me.

“You don’t care, daddy?”

“I have to ask you, are you happy? Are you being forced to do this?” my dad asked.

“No Daddy, I’m not being forced to do anything, I’m very happy,” I said smiling.

“No, I don’t care, sweetheart, as I said before, I just want you to be happy.”

I’m so happy that dad wasn’t mad at me. For the next two hours with my hands still handcuffed behind my back and my dad watching me, I sucked and fucked the twenty guys that were at the party. It was such a rush knowing my father is watching me.

After Julie and I had sex with all the guys. When they couldn’t get it up anymore, except for Daddy. We all gathered around and watch Julie make love to her two dogs, it was so damned hot and sexy.

The German Shepard was fucking her faster than I thought any man could even move. The spotted dog, I think they call them Dalmatians; there were movies and cartoons about them. He was lying on his back in front of Julie, and she was sucking his bright red cock, well she had said she loved the taste.

That went on for about ten minutes, and then Daddy and I started talking, I stopped paying attention to Julie. I was standing in front of my dad. He was playing with my breasts as we talked.

“Pumpkin.”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Would you like to do that?”

“Yes, but not today. Do you know what I want to do right now?” I said.

“No pumpkin, what do you want to do.”

“I want you to fuck me in my ass, then I want to go home and take a shower. Then I want you to make love to me for the rest of my life. I want you to own me like Julie’s Dad owns her. And I’ll never leave you as mom did, I love you. Daddy.”

“I love you too Pumpkin.” Dad said as he kissed me.

“Daddy, may I ask you how long have you known it was me in the booth?”

“I’ll tell you on the way home when I figured it out it was you, but first, you want me to fuck your ass that you were saving for your husband?”

“Yes, Daddy, I want the person I love to fuck my ass for the first time, and I love you.”

Daddy took me by my arm and lead me over to where Julie is fucking the dogs. He laid me down onto a footstool, with my ass pointing up. Dad put two of his fingers into my cum filled pussy, taking out some of the men’s cum. Dad then started to rub it in my ass and into my asshole, getting me very lubed up. He then lined up his cock to my very lubed ass. Dad then started to push it in, I started to scream from the pain, it hurt so much, but I didn’t tell him to stop, I said; “put it in me, daddy, I need your big cock in me.”

After He got it all in me, he started to move slowly in and out of me. Dad did go slow at first, but I didn’t want that, I screamed, “harder daddy, fuck me harder.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.