Hooked - Cover

Hooked

Copyright© 2021 by Aaron56

Chapter 3: A Strange Family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Strange Family - Stephanie had just turned 16. She went for a walk and on that walk, her life changed, she became hooked on sex. I had to redo this story, I hope it's better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

June 7 Friday

After dad left for bowling, I went upstairs to take a shower. I had no idea why I was taking a shower, in about 30 minutes I may be covered in cum and pee anyway. Just thinking about it is making me horny.

After my shower, I put my wet hair into a ponytail. I got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, no bra or panties, I didn’t want to have to put too much on if I had to leave in a hurry. And besides, I don’t need a bra anyway.

I walked out of my house, in a pair of flip-flops on my feet. It was still daylight at 8:45 pm. I love summer.

I walked the 5 blocks to the book store. The strip club lights were on. Two big black men were standing by the front door to the club, they must be the bouncers.

Two ladies were standing outside the strip club, one was bent over talking to a guy through the window of his car. She’s wearing the shortest shorts I had ever seen. Her butt cheeks were out in view for all to see. The lady then walked around the car and got in, and he drove away. I’m guessing she’s a prostitute. Could I be a prostitute also? I feel safer in the booth and not out on the streets.

I walked down the Alley between the two buildings. I looked around to see if I could see Greg, but I didn’t.

When I got to the backside of the building Rob was there waiting for me.

“Hi, Rob.”

“Hey slut, you’re here on time. Oh, you don’t mind me calling you slut do you?”

“No, it’s ok, you can call me anything you want. I only ask that you don’t call me pumpkin, that’s what my Dad calls me, I’m his little pumpkin.”

“Ok, I won’t call you pumpkin, but I may call you my little slut since you are so small,” Rob said smiling at me.

“That’s ok, I don’t mind.”

Rob didn’t open the door to the book store, but instead, he opens the second door.

“Follow me,” he said.

I walked behind him as we walked down a small hallway. He then stopped at a door.

“This is the door to the booth you will be in. Like I said if you see the red light come on, get out of there as fast as you can. Then come into this hallway and go upstairs to my place.” he said.

“Yes sir,” I said.

I then followed him up the stairs to another door.

“Knock three times and someone will answer the door, it will be either me, my wife, or one of my seven kids. My wife doesn’t like to use condoms, and she goes on and off the pill, so I’m not sure if all seven kids are mine or not.”

Just then the door opens up and Mindy, a friend of mine from school is standing there, she’s just in her panties. She’s a friend, not a close friend. She has a twin sister named Mandy, they are both 18-years-old. They are both tall and have big breasts, I’m guessing 36D. Mindy and Mandy both had graduated from high school this June.

The only way you could tell Mindy and Mandy apart is that Mindy has short black hair and Mandy has long light brown hair. Mindy dies her hair that color, she said it makes her look more dominant. There’s a rumor around school that Mindy and Mandy are lesbians, and Mindy dominates her sister.

“Hi Stephanie, dad told me he found someone who will work the booth on Friday nights, but I never thought in a million years it would be you.”

“I can’t believe it myself,” I said, as I am looking at her big breasts that have a metal rod going through both her nipples.

“Dad told us you’re a good fuck, and you love to be pissed on. I would love to do that to you someday.” Mindy said licking her lips.

I didn’t know what to say, my face is turning red, I’m so embarrassed.

“I love to talk, but I have to get ready to go to work.”

“Where do you work at? “I asked.

“I’m working at the strip club tonight, Mandy is already there.”

“Wow, you both are strippers!”

“Yep, and my oldest brother, Steven, and his wife, Jessica are the managers for the club.”

Steven and Jessica must be Greg’s parents. I thought to myself.

“Wow,” I said.

“And you know Julie, my younger sister.”

“Yes, I know her.”

Julie is 15-years-old and is a sophomore in high school, I’m a lot closer friends with Julie than I am with Mandy and Mindy. We are on the same softball team. She is like me small and blonde, but she does have bigger breasts.

“She works the booth on Saturdays sometimes,” Mindy said.

“Oh my God?” I said surprisingly.

Rob then said; “Mindy, go get ready, your sister will be needing a break.”

“Yes, sir.” Mindy then left to get ready.

“Stephanie, what Mindy just told you has to be kept a secret, please don’t tell anyone.”

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“Good, are you ready to go to work?”

“Sure,” I said in a worried voice.

“There is nothing to be worried about Stephanie. You are very safe in that room. No one can get in there. The room will be locked, and if there is any trouble go through that door and come up here.

Why don’t you go ahead and undress? Leave your clothes here, so they won’t get dirty. You can take your phone with you, there is a shelf on the wall where you can put it.”

“Ok, thank you, sir”

I took off my clothes. It felt weird being naked in someone else’s house.

I followed him down the stairs. Rob opened the door to the room and I went inside. “The other day I told you, if you make a mess you will have to clean it up with your tongue, I was just joking, you don’t need to do that. Do you see the drain on the floor?”

“Yes, sir.”

“When they piss on you, it will go down the drain. We clean this room every day. It may smell bad before you get out of this room, but my girls said they got used to it.”

“Have all your daughters have been in this room?”

“Yes, and so has my wife, daughter-in-law, grandson, and granddaughter, are you ready?”

“Sure.” I’m surprised, did he say, his grandson and granddaughter have been in the booth sucking cocks? Is Greg one of them?

“Give me your phone.” I gave him my phone, and he put his phone number into it. “Ok, for any reason you need me this is my cell phone number, have fun,” he said as he walked out of the room, and he shut the door.

I sat on the floor on my knees, the chair that was in here is gone now.

I sat close to the hole and gently rubbed myself between my legs as I waited for the action to start. After about a couple of minutes, I heard someone enter the other booth. I slipped down next to the hole and tried to look in. I could see that there is a man in there, but I couldn’t see all of him.

“Hello over there,” I said in a soft sexy voice. “If you would like your cock sucked, bring it over to the hole.”

Only seconds later the head of a cock poked through the hole. I gave it a kiss on the tip and his cock jumped.

I gently pulled on the hard cock till his cock and his balls were on my side of the hole. The cock was a little over six inches, average thickness, and rock hard. It pointed at an angle almost half aiming at the ceiling. The head is almost purple from all the blood in it. I licked up and down the firm shaft and smiled as it twitched from my attention. Next, I slipped my lips over it and I heard a moan coming from the other side.

I’m just getting started, it had only been a little over a minute when he began to come. There was not a large amount of cum, but it blasted out with a lot of force. The quickness and the force almost made me choke on it. I managed to swallow quickly and not lose a drop. I started to suck on it some more, but it was pulled away. He pulled up his zipper and then the door open and closed, he didn’t even thank me.

It was only seconds later when I heard the door open again. The man came straight to the glory hole and shoved his cock through it. Now, this was a real man’s cock. It had to be eight inches long and thick. It’s too thick for me to get my fingers around it. It was firm but not as hard as the first one. He flexed his hips making his cock wobble, it was funny to watch.

I reached out and stroked it. “Suck my cock, slut”, came a sharp demanding voice from the other side.

I slid my lips around the head, sucked hard as I stroked the shaft. After a minute the voice said, “Take more of it. Suck my cock deep.”

I started sliding my mouth up and down the shaft. Each time I went a little deeper. Finally, the cock head reached the opening of my throat and with a firm push, I had the whole eight inches in my mouth. I heard the man say, “Oh fuck yes. That’s it. Deep throat my fucking cock. That feels as good as any cunt I had ever fucked.”

I kept my hands off his cock, one hand is busy rubbing my wet pussy and the other hand is resting against the wall to steady myself, as I got my throat fuck by the large cock. Minutes passed, and he kept encouraging me to do his prick good. I thought I was doing an expert job on it.

He had stamina. It took me over ten minutes of expertly sucking his cock to get him off.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming. Swallow that load, Slut. Suck it and don’t stop till it’s empty.”

I did what he demanded. He came when he was fully in my throat, so I never tasted it, but I could feel that he was pouring a large load into my gut. I kept sucking for another minute, and when he was finished I let the shaft out of my mouth, it hung limply and then disappeared through the hole.

I watched the TV screen, it said BJ and piss for the next guy. It only took a couple of seconds before the new cock was jammed through the glory hole.

This guy is black. He has a small one, but I didn’t hesitate, I’m too hot and horny, I could feel my juices running down my legs. I had to pull the skin back onto his shaft to expose his cock head. Without warning, he let out his piss hitting me right in the face. I moved his shaft to let him pee all over me, his hot yellow pee hitting my body feels so good and warm.

When he was finished, I put his cock in my mouth. Again I administered an expert blowjob, and in about three minutes I had a big load of his cum from this black man. The taste wasn’t any different from any other guy’s cum.

“Thank you, ma’am, you were very good, I’ll come back again next Friday.”

“Please do, I’ll be here.” that was the first time someone called me ma’am.

Finally, the third guy was gone. I had done 3 guys in less than 20 minutes, and I still have 4 and a half hours to go, I love it.

The next guy that came into the booth has an average size cock, but it was flaccid. I opened my mouth and leaned forward taking the tip of his cock Into my mouth. It instantly twitched and started to grow. I could hear muffled moans coming from the other side of the wall.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down his shaft increasing the speed trying to get him to cum as quickly as I could. I could feel him tending his body trying to hold back from coming.

I took all of his cock in my mouth, as I played with his hairy, balls, gently massaging them.

He suddenly shot his load, and I naturally swallowed it all down.

I took my mouth off his cock to look at the TV screen, it said he also wanted a fuck. How is he going to fuck me, he had just had an orgasm?

I put my mouth back onto his soft cock. In seconds, he started to get hard again, I was pleasantly surprised.

After he got hard I turned around, took a hold of his cock, and lined it up to my pussy. Moving back I pushed his cock into me, he wasn’t big but average. But it still felt so good.

I moved up and down on him, I could hear him moaning, I am also moaning.

“FUCK,” the man screams as he came into me, fulling me up with his spunk.

All of a sudden I felt something very hot pouring inside my pussy. I then realize he is pissing inside my cunt. I quickly pulled him out of me as his cock was still shooting out his piss. I looked at the TV screen. On the TV it said fuck and a blow job, so I quickly got my cell phone out and call Rob, and he answered on the second ring.

“What’s wrong little slut?”

The man had just pissed inside my pussy.”

“MOTHER FUCKER!” Rob yelled.

The next thing I heard was someone getting beat up in the booth next to mine.

After a while it got quiet. Then my door opened up and Rob and a big black guy stood next to him.

“Are you ok Stephanie?” Rob asked sounding concerned.

“Yes, I’m fine, is the guy going to be ok?”

“Don’t worry about him, he won’t be back, now get back to work,” Rob said as he shut the door and locked it.

By the end of the night, I had blown, fucked, and or been peed on by 40 guys.

I found out that all guys had different tasting cum. Some were almost sweet, and some were bitter, some were thick, and some were watery. But I loved them all.

Rob opened the door to let me out. My jaw and my pussy were sore. All I could taste is pee and cum, I was covered in it. I had drunk lots of it also.

I had fingered myself to several orgasms. I’m tired, but I am all so happy, and I needed a shower.

Rob led me up to his apartment and into the bathroom, Julie was just getting out of the shower when we walked in.

“Hi, Stephanie how did it go?” Julie said.

“She did very well for her first night. Did you put the money in the safe?” He asked Julie.

“Yes, Master, the thousand dollars is in the safe.”

Julie then got down in front of me and put her face in my cunt and started to lick the cum that’s coming out of me.

“Julie, let her take a shower, she needs to be home before her dad gets home.”

“But master, she has cum running out of her, nice delicious cum.”

“Julie, didn’t you get enough cum tonight?”

“No, but you know me, I love cum, and besides, it was mostly dog cum, most of the guys just wanted to watch.”

Rob pulled down his shorts and his hard cock came out, “if you need cum, come suck me off.”

“Yes, master.”

Julie turned around and started to suck her father’s cock. I watch for a little while before I got into the shower. I don’t know if I would be able to suck off my dad, but the idea of it made me wet.

It was 1 in the morning when I walked out of their home. I had to walk by the strip club, there were lots of cars in the parking lot, a couple of girls were walking the street they were barely dressed and not very good-looking too.

I did get home before dad got home. I had a great time tonight, and I made some money, did this make me a prostitute too? I already know the answer to that question, I’m a whore.


June 10 Monday

Friday’s are the best. I went to the book store on Monday, but it was slow, I only did less than 10 guys and none of them peed on me. I was very disappointed.


June 14 Friday

I told dad that I was going to stay the night at Vicki’s house, I couldn’t wait to tell her about my new job at the book store. I packed my overnight bag and I left before dad left to go bowling.

I walked down to the bus stop. I was surprised to see that black lady bus driver behind the wheel. We smiled at each other as I put in my bus fare. I then sat down, Vicki lives 10 blocks on the other side of the book store, so she’s 15 blocks from my house.

All the time that lady bus driver kept looking in her mirror looking at me. I let her watch me play with my tits as she watched me from her mirror.

When I got to my stop I got up and walked up to her, and I said, “give me your email address, tonight I will send you a very naughty picture of me.”

You would have thought she had just won the lottery, she quickly wrote down her email and gave it to me. “I can’t wait to see it, Baby Girl.”


I rang the doorbell and Vicki’s grandma answered the door. “Hi Stephanie, Vicki is up in her room.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Temple.” I then ran upstairs, I couldn’t wait to tell Vicki about what I have been doing.

When I got into her room Vicki came over and gave me a big kiss.

“I can’t stay long, I have to go to work,” I told her.

“Work? When did you get a job, and where are you working at?”

“It’s been a couple of weeks now, I have been working at the Gentlemen’s adult bookstore,” I said smiling at her.

“You are lying to me, you are not old enough to get in there.”

“No, I’m not lying to you, I work in a booth where I suck off the men through a hole in the wall, it’s called a Glory hole. They also fuck me through that same hole, they even pee on me.”

“THEY WHAT?” Vicki screamed at me.

“I have been fucking and sucking guys through a hole in the wall and I get pissed on like I saw you did in that one video.”

“But you’re my girlfriend! And I won’t ever let a guy piss on me!” Vicki said before she started to cry.

“Vicki, I’m not a lesbian, I like guys too as you do.”

“I’m so sorry Steph, but ... but I lied to you, I have never been with a boy, and I never want to. Stephanie, I’m ... I’m a lesbian, and you, my mom, and her friends are the only ones I have ever been with.”

“You have never been with a guy? Why the hell did you tell me you had?” I said a little too loudly.

“I was trying to tell you guys were no good, and I wanted you for myself.”

“Do you still see your mom’s, friends?”

“Yes, whenever they need me.”

“So what’s the difference, your mom’s friends pissing on you, or men pissing on me?” I said defensively.

“Tonight would have been the last time for a while we will be together, but no, you are going out to suck off disgusting men’s cocks, and then have them use you as a toilet. Do you let them shit on you too? You are so fucking disgusting,” Vicki said.

“Why would this be the last time we are together for a while?” I asked.

“I’m going away for a couple of weeks with one of Mom’s friends. She is taking me out to a lake house.”

“Are you going to be her little slave bitch?”

“Yes ... I miss my mom so much Stephanie.”

“Will she pee and shit on you?”

“Yes, but that is different, she is a female, not a disgusting man.”

“Do you want me to leave?” I asked.

“Yes, I think that will be a good idea, I don’t know if I’ll be able to kiss you knowing that you had a cock in your mouth, and you had their cum and pee in your fucking mouth, you fucking whore.”

I picked up my bag and walked out the door crying, I was surprised at the way Vicki was acting towards me. I thought we were BFF but, I guess not.

I got on the next bus heading towards the bookstore.

I was almost at the book store when my phone rang it was Vicki, “hello”, I said.

“Stephanie, I’m sorry, I love you, please come back.”

“Vicki, I’m not a lesbian, you have your mom’s friends now, so I hope you are safe and have a good life with them.” I then said, “goodbye,” and I hung up the phone.

When I got to the book store I ask Rob, “is it okay that I spend the night?” He said, “sure, you can sleep in Julie’s bed, she’ll be out for the night.”

“Where is she, ?” I asked.

“She is going to be at a party. Would you like to do some parties too? Julie loves them, and she makes a lot of money doing them.”

“Maybe,” I said, the way I feel right now, I will do a gang bang, and I should make Vicki watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.