Hooked - Cover

Hooked

Copyright© 2021 by Aaron56

Chapter 2: A Stroll Through The City

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Stroll Through The City - Stephanie had just turned 16. She went for a walk and on that walk, her life changed, she became hooked on sex. I had to redo this story, I hope it's better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

The Monday after my 16th birthday would be what changed the course of my life.

June 3 Monday.

I’m sitting on the couch at home, still in my pajamas at 10 a.m.

My pajamas were just an old t-shirt I got from my dad and a pair of pink panties, and I had no bra on, I hate sleeping in a bra. And besides, no one is home except me.

I am bored and all alone, now that school is out for the summer there seems to be nothing to do.

I know I should go out and find a job, which is what my dad wanted me to do, but I’m just too damn lazy to do that.

I had my breakfast, just cereal, toast, and a glass of milk. Dad left for work a couple of hours ago.

I’m just sitting here flipping through the TV channels looking for something that might interest me. There is nothing on, I am all by myself in this old house in Chicago.

The last day of school was last Friday, and today is only Monday, and already I’m freaking bored.

One good thing is no more homework and no more after-school detention. At least not until fall, and that’s all fine with me.

I wanted to call Vicki and go see my best friend, but she will be gone for a week. She and her grandma left to go to see some family in California.

Vicki and I have had a lot of fun together the last couple of years since her mom had passed away. However, since her mom’s death, Vicki had changed, don’t get me wrong, the sex with her is great. Regardless, she has been seeing her mom’s friends a lot, leaving me not being with her. We possibly only get together once a month for our little get-togethers.

Vicki had told me she’s been having sex with a lot of men too, some as old as her grandfather. She also told me to stay away from men, they are no good, women are a lot better in bed, but I still wanted to try it with a guy.

At that thought, I began thinking about my dad, and his big lump in his jeans when I laid on his lap. I wonder what it looks like. Is it big and fat, which I think it is by the way it feels on the back of my head?

Did daddy think about me, in Sexually? Would he even be interested in his underage daughter? I know in some states and in some countries, 16 years of age is the legal age of consent, but I don’t know of any place where incest is legal.

I started to flip through the TV channels, but there is nothing on TV at all. I did find an R-rated movie on showtime which had lots of nudity in it, but it’s only all-female nudity. Why can’t you show a nude man’s penis in an R-rated movie? Also, a girl can wear anything she wants, but if a guy wears a dress he is considered sick!

I turned off the TV, and I decided to sit out on the front porch for a while, just to see what’s going on.

Not much there either, at least not on my street. Old Mrs. Waltz is mowing her little lawn across the street again, for the third time within a week.

Another neighbor drove by, probably on his way to work, he honked and waved at me, and I waved back.

The sun is warm, so I sat down and leaned against the house for support. I relaxed with my hands at my sides. I could easily fall asleep, and I think I did.

Then I heard a dog barking. I opened my eyes to see that the dog is only barking at the mailman delivering the mail.

He is walking down the street, going from one house to another. He isn’t too bad looking for his age, a middle-aged black man.

As he neared my house, I noticed I had my legs spread. I guess I should at least close my legs. Not that the mailman would see much. If he did look, he’ll probably just see my pink panties anyway.

I was wondering if Old Mrs. Waltz could see them? There could be people living across the street who could be looking out their window. They know me, and they may tell my dad that I’m displaying myself, showing my undies to drivers on the road. They may report it to my dad.

That thought did spark a mood of excitement in my tummy, maybe my Daddy would like that, maybe he would like to look too.

I pulled my knees together and smoothed my t-shirt over my lap just before the mailman stepped on the first step.

“Hello Stephanie, how are you today!” The mailman said.

“I’m fine, and how are you?”

“I’m good too, thank you,” he said as he smiled at me. “Is this your first day of summer break?”

“Yes, sir, it is, and I’m already bored.”

“Maybe you should get a job.”

“You sound like my dad, that’s what he wants me to do too.”

“Work is always good for you, do you still play softball?”

“Yes, we start back in a couple of weeks.”

“Good, I love watching you play, you are very good.”

“Thank you,” I said. I’m sure he just likes to watch the girls.

I wonder what he would have said if I had kept my legs apart, and I let him have a good look between my legs. Maybe he had already looked between my legs, that thought got me excited.

He then handed me the mail. “Good-by Stephanie,” and he then walked off the porch heading next door.

I decided to go for a walk. I stepped down onto the sidewalk and wandered down the street, not knowing where I was going. Forgetting that I was only dressed in a short t-shirt and panties.

I walked a couple of blocks before I then turned left. I then walked a couple more blocks, which took me to 7th street. Maybe there would be more going on there.

There was certainly more traffic on that road. But not many pedestrians though.

I’m getting very hot and sweaty already this morning, I say morning, it’s almost noon.

There is a convenience store on the next block. The store’s name is Maggie’s place. I decided to go into the store for a cold drink. I had been in their store hundreds of times.

The old man Mr. Johnson, is the owner of Maggie’s place. The store is named after his wife, Maggie.

Mr. Johnson was behind the counter as I walked in. He nodded at me when I entered. I headed right for the cooler. Before I got there, Mr. Johnson cleared his voice and said; “I’m sorry, Stephanie, but You can’t be in here with nothing on your feet,” he said apologetically.

I dropped my shoulders and posed with a frown on my face, “I know, I forgot Mr. Johnson,” I said as I turned toward the entrance.

“Oh, what the hell,” the fat balding man said. “Go ahead and get what you want.”

I smiled broadly and returned to the cooler. I opened the cooler and I leaned in. Reaching in for a Diet Coke, I knew I was exposing my panties, but the coke was on the bottom shelf.

When I turned around, I found Mr. Johnson still looking at me.

“Mr. Johnson do you know what else I forgot?” I said embarrassed, “I didn’t bring any money with me. Sorry to have bothered you.”

“Guess that’s not all you forgot Stephanie. You didn’t even take the time to get dressed this morning. A pretty little girl like you should be careful. It’s a little dangerous walking around in public in a short T-shirt like that. There are some perverts out there that would consider you flashing your pink panties as an invitation to take advantage of you.”

“I know, I wasn’t thinking.”

“Tell you what,” Mr. Johnson said as he looked around, “for another look at your pretty little pink panties, I’ll let you have that coke.”

“Really? Thanks, Mr. Johnson.”

This time I pulled my T-shirt higher on my back. Letting him have a good look at my panty-covered ass. I’m getting very excited, and I am very horny right now. I turned to face Mr. Johnson, gathered my t-shirt around my waist, and did a little twirl for him, letting him have a good look at both the front and the back of my panties, before heading out the door.

“Come back again soon Stephanie.” Mr. Johnson said as I walked outside.

When I was outside I walked over and sat down on a bus stop bench.

Drinking my Diet Coke, as I playfully offered passing motorists, who cared to look, a peek at my undies. Oh-My-God I’m so horny. I looked down and saw a wet spot on my panties, I sure wish Vicki was home.

A bus then pulled up and stopped in front of me, I just sat there with my legs apart. The bus driver, a tall black lady said; “do you need a ride?”

“No, sorry ma’am, I’m just drinking my diet Coke.” She looked at me and smiled.

She then put her hands flat together and then spread them apart, I think she wanted me to spread my legs further apart, so I did. “Damn baby girl, I would love to take you home with me.” She then licked her big lips. I think she then realized where she was at. All the busses have cameras on them and I noticed one is pointed right at me. I just smiled and waved. She shut the door and drove off.

The sense of arousal spread from my pussy to my chest. My little nipples were hard and poking out for all to see. I’m sweating, like a pig, my t-shirt around my tits was wet, and my t-shirt is becoming see-through. See-through enough to show my small breasts clearly.

After I finished my drink, I got up and continued walking down the street, enjoying the tingling between my legs as I went. I could even feel my pussy juices leaking out of me.

I’m starting to walk into the bad part of my neighborhood, the part my dad told me to never go through.

A very beautiful young girl, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I couldn’t tell if she is wearing a bra or not, but she is like me flat-chested.

I’m guessing she is around 13 or 14 years old. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, she is a little shorter than me. She is standing by an adult bookstore and talking to an older man as I approach them.

The girl took a hold of the man’s hand and lead him down an alley.

The bookstore is right next to a strip club. There is a couple of empty buildings next to it. Across the street is a 4-story parking garage.

The bookstore is open, but the strip club will be closed until 2 pm.

The urge to pee grew suddenly, and I wished I had thought to go to the bathroom before I had left the house. It’s too late now, I’d never make it back home. I’m hoping to find someplace to go. I couldn’t go into the book store, I’m too young to go in there.

I hesitated, which way to go? Couldn’t see anything that would help me and I couldn’t standstill.

Giving my crotch a squeeze I decided to go down the alley between the two buildings.

I passed the girl and that older man. The man had his cock out and the girl was sucking on him, I would love to have stayed and watched, but I had to go.

Then I got to the end of the alley I saw a railroad ahead. Surely there would be some cover that would hide me.

Holding myself and whining in desperation, I spotted a Dumpster across a narrow alley. Behind it ran a chain-link fence, and I hid in the angle between them.

Clinging to the fence for support, I faced the inevitable. I had already started to leak, soaking the crotch of my panties. There wasn’t enough time for me to pull them down, and now it didn’t matter.

Moaning with relief, I relaxed my bladder, letting my urine flow. It flooded my crotch, dripping onto the concrete between my feet, and ran down the insides of my thighs. It seemed to keep going forever.

When I was done pissing I sidestepped the puddle, and I turned to survey the alley. In the doorway of the back door to the adult book store stood a man, arms folded, watching me.

“I thought I had company,” he said as he stepped down from the single-step and moved toward me. This fat, smelly old man in dirty clothes is now blocking my escape from the alley.

“Too bad you didn’t have time to knock. I would have invited you in,” he said smiling at me.

The man looked me over, “Your panties must be very wet, I bet. Maybe you should take them off. I’m kind of curious to know what a girl’s pee tastes like.”

Without waiting for an answer, the guy squatted in front of me. Reaching up under my t-shirt, his hands pinched my soaked panties at both hips and slowly pulled them down, and I stepped out of them. “Do you like strange men touching you?”

‘I don’t know,” I said.

The man smiled at me as he felt the back of my thigh with one hand while the other lifted the panties to his nose.

“Mmm, not bad,” he said and hung them on a link of the fence. “You look too young to be running around in just a t-shirt and panties.”

“I was just taking a walk,” I said.

The guy got up and he stood in front of me looked me over again. Then he said; “you need to clean up your mess.”

“How,” I said.

“Take off your t-shirt and wipe it up, or I’ll call the police.”

I didn’t want to go to jail, my dad would kill me. So I took it off and I got on my knees. I then started to clean up my pee with my t-shirt.

I then felt something hot and wet on my back, I looked up to see the guy had his dick out and he is peeing on me.

“Open your mouth bitch!” I did as he said. He pissed on my face and in my open mouth. “Drink it slut.” I closed my mouth and swallowed what he had pissed into my mouth, I then opened my mouth for some more. He had gotten my face, body, and my long blonde hair all wet.

It wasn’t too bad, maybe I should have let Vicki and or her mom pee on me a couple of years ago.

When he was done pissing, he put his cock back into his pants and got on his knees beside me.

“You have no tits?”

“I have tits!” I said, “They’re just kind of small.”

He reaches under me and he palmed my chest. “Well fuck me, I guess you do have tits.”

His hands still playing with my chest he asked, “Have you had sex yet?”

I nodded yes. It was technically true, Vicki and her mom had taken my cherry with a hairbrush, that was a fun night.

After a few moments of tweaking my nipple, He said; “Nice, in their own way.”

He then squatted in front of me as he continued. “Nice very nice.” His hand moved down my rib cage to my side, to my small hips, across to my flat abdomen, and down farther, over my bald pussy. He felt my thigh and my buttocks. “Nice, ever give a guy a blow job?”

I shook my head no, the man rose again.

“Want to give it a try?” He asked his hands on his belt buckle. I didn’t say anything.

The Guy opened the fly of his jeans. I grin when his fingers extracted his already erect penis. It stuck up at an angle. I licked my lips. I took a hold of it, my very first penis I had ever touched.

I pulled his cock down, level with my mouth. I licked the head first, then gave it a playful kiss. My lips parted, and I encircled the tip of the man’s cock. He gave an involuntary thrust, taking it deep into my mouth.

“Oh yes, go for it, baby. Take all of it, if you can. Oh, yeah, that’s nice, very nice, just watch the teeth, there, baby. Mmmm feels real nice.”

As I held his cock in my mouth, he grunted and gasped and began gently pumping his hips at my face.

“Oh, baby. How do you want it? You want to see it come, or do you want to taste it?”

“Don’t you want to fuck me?” I asked, with his penis in my mouth. I was very horny and I needed it.

I back off his cock and I look up at him. My hand still gripped his penis, stroking it.

“Yes I do, but I don’t want to knock you up, baby. You know?”

“I’m on the pill, I want you to fuck me.”

“I’m game if you are.” I grinned broadly, allowing the man to pick me up and move me to the fence.

He moved my legs out, moving my legs wide apart, the guy was going to fuck me standing up.

I’m facing the fence, and he pushed me into the fence. The guy lowered his hips between my soft, bare thighs. A finger found my slit before placing the head of his cock there and pressing it into my slick pussy.

I grabbed at the fence for support as the man pressed more deeply into me.

I winced at the pain, while the big hard cock thrust up again and again, gaining inches each time.

My pussy juices were lubricating his cock, and that throbbing penis sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. My hardened nipples rubbing the chain link fence. My legs parted farther, accepting the wonderful cock into me. I can’t wait to tell Vicki about this.

I then heard a noise of tires bumping over the railroad tracks. I looked up to see a passenger train on the tracks. With the realization that anyone in those passenger cars, if they glance my way, would see me there bare-ass naked. They could watch me getting fucked by this guy. That alone made me orgasm.

I whined aloud each time the man rammed his prick into me, not caring who might have heard or seen me.

I’m getting well fucked. The man suddenly grunted and filled my pussy with his hot cum. It flowed into me like a flood, filling me to overcapacity, running out of me, and down my legs.

As my climax ended, I became aware that the man had pulled out of me. He had already put his cock back into his jeans. I looked up to see the train had stopped, and a couple of guys on the train had their cell phones out, and they were taking pictures of me. I quickly covered myself with my hands, and I turned around to find the guy was gone, and so were my t-shirt and panties. The door to the bookstore was open, so I ran inside, the guy was standing there waiting for me.

“That was awesome, baby girl. We should do that again, soon.”

“May I have my clothes back, please sir.”

“No they are mine now, but you can buy one in my store.”

“But, I have no money.”

“Then you do have a problem, you can walk home naked, or you can work for the t-shirt.”

“Work, how?” I ask questionably.

He took my hand and lead me down this long hall. The hall had lots of doors, and he stopped at one of them, it was the last door on the right side. He opened it up and pushed me inside.

There is a small TV in the center of the wall with a chair in front of it. The floor is sticky on my bare feet, and the room had a smell to it, like stale piss in a men’s restroom.

“This is where you’ll make your money to buy a t-shirt, plus, maybe you will make a little cash for yourself too.”

“How? Just by watching the TV?” I asked questionably.

“No, by sucking cocks, I’ll give you five dollars for every cock you suck, and maybe I’ll throw in a t-shirt.”

“Are the guys going to be in here with me?” I ask, I didn’t want to be gang banged.

“No, they will put their dicks through this hole in the wall, you just suck them until they come, and when they do come, I want you to swallow it, or put it in something, I don’t want it all over the place and make a mess on my floor,” (too late for that), I said to myself. “If you do make a mess, you will have to lick it up off the floor, do you understand?”

“So, I’ll get a t-shirt to wear home if I do this, and if I don’t do it, I’ll have to walk home naked.”

“Wow, you are a smart girl.”

“Ok, I guess I don’t have a choice.”

“Get on your knees, the first guy will be in that room soon. Oh, by the way, if this light comes on I want you to stop what you are doing and open this hidden door. Go out into the hallway and go out the side door, if the cops find you in here, I could get into lots of trouble, do you understand?”

“Yes, sir I understand.”

The man then went out of the booth, and he shut the door, I then heard the door locked.

I got on my knees, the floor is sticky and dirty, but that just made me all the hornier.

I looked through the hole in the wall, I couldn’t see anything in the next room, but I heard a door opening and closing, a couple of seconds later the light from the TV came on in the other room. A girl on the TV is screaming, “fuck me, fuck me harder daddy, fuck me!”

I looked in the hole again, all I could see is a guy’s legs in jeans. I didn’t know what I should do, so I just sat there on my knees and waited. It didn’t take long, a nice hard cock came poking out of the hole. I put my hand around it, I started to move it up and down, it felt so soft in my hand, but yet, it’s so hard. I leaned in and I licked it. I tried to give the best blowjob I knew how by licking it up and down on his hard shaft. I then put it in my mouth and I went all the way down on it, my mouth is now touching the wall. I moved my tongue all over his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.