Hooked - Cover

Hooked

Copyright© 2021 by Aaron56

Chapter 1: Miss. Temple

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Miss. Temple - Stephanie had just turned 16. She went for a walk and on that walk, her life changed, she became hooked on sex. I had to redo this story, I hope it's better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

Hi, I’m Stephanie Thomas, I just turned 16 years old today.

My birthday party had gone off without a hitch, all my family and friends had just left. Now it’s just my dad and me.

My dad’s name is Kent. He is 40 years old, a hard-working, good-looking man. He’s 6 foot 5 inches tall, weighs 250 lbs.

My dad works in construction, he remodels homes and office buildings, and he’s very good at it. Dad had started on the bottom, but in the two years that we have been living here in Chicago, he is now the foreman of his crew. He could work from 6 in the morning until 8 pm.

When I was younger, like 2 years old, my dad was in the army, he was a Sergeant. He was in charge of building buildings. The army wanted him to stay after his time was up but he wanted to get back home to his family.

Not only that, but he’s the type of man I want to marry, what I want is to marry him. I had a crush on my dad since I was, well since like forever.

After cleaning up after the party we sat down to watch something on TV. I had changed into my pajamas, just a long old t-shirt that my dad doesn’t wear anymore, and a pair of panties. As always, I’ll lay down on the couch with my head in dad’s lap.

As I laid there I felt something hard in my dad’s trousers, could I be feeling Daddy’s penis? I had felt it before, many times over the years.

As I laid there, he would rub my back as we watch TV. I can still fit on our couch, I’m only 5 feet 1-inches tall, weighing no more than 100 pounds. I look like I should be starting junior high school instead of being a junior in high school next fall.

“Sweet 16 and never been kissed,” dad said as he rubbed my back if he only knew.

My best friend Vicki and I had done more than just kiss. Vicki is a year older than me, taller, and a lot more developed, I’m still flat-chested, but my mom is the same, so I may never have much in that department. Vicki is like a D cup, I love sucking on them. I haven’t had sex with boys yet, but Vicki said she has. But we do have some fun together. I wouldn’t consider myself a lesbian, I do like boys, but I just haven’t been with one.

As I laid on the couch, I thought about the day my dad and I moved here, I was only 14-years-old which was 2 years ago. It was right after mom left us for another guy. The man mom left us for is a millionaire, and he didn’t want children, so to mom, money was more important than me. But that’s ok, I love my big strong daddy. We were not poor, but we didn’t have much money either.

It was also the first time I saw Vicki, she and her mother, Miss. Temple. They were walking down our street one afternoon, she waved at me and I waved back.

A couple of days later, I was starting my new high school, and Vicki was in the same freshman high school class. Over the next couple of weeks, we became close friends. I found out her mom had never been married, but she wasn’t looking to get married either.

“Why doesn’t she want to get married?” I asked Vicki one night, (the night I will never forget), while we were having a sleepover?

“She doesn’t like men, don’t ask me why I don’t know. Hey,” she said trying to change the subject. “Do you want to do something fun, and it feels so good?”

“Sure, what is it,” I said as I moved my arm around.

“What’s wrong with your arm? Vicki asked.

“Oh, I fell off my bicycle today, and it kinda hurts.”

“Here, lay down and let me give you a massage, my mom gives me one after my gymnastics practice, and it feels so good, and then I’ll give her one in return.”

I did as I was told, I turned around, and I laid down on my front.

“Stephanie take your shirt off.” I did as I was told again. I laid there in just my Mickey Mouse panties.

Her fingers were exploring my shoulders and back, massaging my sore muscles, and it felt amazing. I can feel myself getting slightly wet down below, I had no idea why, I never had that feeling before.

I continue to feel her hands squeezing my body. It feels like my body just melts in her grip. Each time I exhale, it’s sounding more and more like a soft moan. Her hands slowly travel down my back, leaving behind a trail of excitement. My heart-rate increases when I thought she was about to squeeze my butt, as her hands descend from the small of my back. But she stops just before doing so, and I sigh.

“Stephanie, it’s also important to massage your legs too.”

I quickly look back to see who was talking, it was Vicki’s Mom, Miss. Temple.

“May, I put some lotion on your legs, Stephanie?” Miss. Temple asked.

“Yes, please,” I reply in a cute, but out-of-breath voice.

She starts rubbing my calves, gradually climbing up my legs. Vicki at the same time kept rubbing my shoulders.

A deep sigh escapes my lungs when Miss. Temple starts squeezing my thighs, her fingers pressing into my sensitive skin, I began to feel funny down there, and my pussy is now begging to be touched. She keeps massaging my thighs, moving to the inside where it feels so sensitive.

“Spread your legs,” Miss. Temple demanded, I didn’t hesitate to open my legs for her. Her hands searched higher and still higher up my inner thigh. For some reason, this was driving me crazy.

“You’re so wet young lady,” she said, and then she runs a finger along my pussy lips through my panties, making me moan in pleasure.

I must have peed myself, I thought, and it had soaked through my panties.

I moan to her soft touches, I need her hands on my sensitive openings. She responds by massaging my pussy lips with her fingertips from behind.

“Do you like that?” she asks, as I squirm under the intense pleasure.

“Yes!!” I answered, sounding more like a slut. She kept touching my drenched pussy as I try to suppress my moans. Then she takes her hand away and falls onto Vicki’s desk chair.

“Come sit here, Stephanie,” She said as she pointed to her lap. I obediently got up and sat on her lap, my back facing her. She reached around me and played with my hard nipples.

Then her right hand reached down, her fingertips were at the entrance of my panties. She then moved her hand under the elastic waistband and into my panties. I felt her fingers brush my bare pussy.

Vicky looks deeply into my eyes while her mom molests me.

Miss. Temple’s fingers lightly rub my soaked pussy lips. I’m starting to feel a little light-headed from her special treatment.

I could feel her fingertip start to push inside me, I swallow before letting out a twitching moan. Her index finger slides into my helplessly wet pussy, but something was stopping her.

“Vicki, she’s still a virgin. Go get your hairbrush.”

“Yes, Mother,” Vicki said as she got off the bed.

She came back a minute later with a small hairbrush, and she hands it to her mom.

“Pull her panties off,” she ordered Vicki.

Vicky grabs the sides of my panties and pulls them down to my ankles, and then off.

Miss. Temple put her hands on my knees and pulled them apart. “Ok Vicki put it inside her, but be careful you don’t want to hurt her as I hurt you.”

“Yes, mother.”

“You have a very pretty body, Stephanie,” Miss. Temple said as she moved her hands over my nipples, and again gently squeezing and pulling on my nipples. “Now this is going to hurt, you can scream all you want, no one but me and Vicki can hear you.”

No more than a second later I felt a very painful hairbrush inserted in my pussy, I screamed from the pain. Miss. Temple put her mouth over my open mouth. I felt her tongue inside my mouth and her mouth smelled and taste like cigarettes.

Vicki was fucking me with her hairbrush, but after a while, it started to feel better, and I start to moan into Miss. Temples open mouth.

Miss. Temple reached down and pulled the hairbrush out of me. “Undress and Clean it.” She said to Vicki.

I looked over at Vicki, the hairbrush was wet, shiny, and had blood on it, Vicki took it and put it in her mouth, and start sucking on it, she then undressed.

Miss. Temple started to play with my pussy again. She then put a finger inside, and it went in with ease, and my sensitive hole squeezes her finger tightly. She kept opening me up slowly, as she sinks more of her finger inside me.

All I can concentrate on is how fucking good her finger felt deep inside me. I moan again, unable to hold back this time.

She curls her fingertip inside pressing against the top of my pussy. Then she begins pulling her finger back out of me. Miss. Temple kept it slightly curled as it pushes its way through my warm insides. She then straightens her index finger again. Her finger penetrates me deeply inside again, and I lose it, my mouth hanging open while I moan loudly.

She curls her fingertip like before and slides it out of me, she was watching my chest as it rises and falls with my short, erratic breaths. She enters me again, this time with two fingers. Miss. Temple slowly buries them into my slutty pussy while I lose the ability to think straight. As her index and middle fingers bottom out inside me, my pussy gets even wetter.

When her fingertips curl up against my g-spot again, my hands land against the muscular bicep of her arms.

“You make the cutest faces with my fingers inside your pussy,” Miss. Temple said to me.

My head is very foggy, her fingers were just tracing my soaked pussy lips now, and It feels so amazing.

She smiles before sliding her fingers back into me again. I moan as she pushes them deep into my soft, warm insides.

Miss. Temple spreads her fingers apart slightly inside my pussy, stretching me. Her hand begins to excite me even more.

“Good girl,” she whispers to me, bringing my head closer to hers. I moan with my mouth hanging wide open, and I feel my soaked pussy squeeze on her fingers.

She pulls me to her and kisses my open mouth, sucking my lips and tongue while my brain goes blank. My tight cunt is feeling so good. “You going to have to stop, I need to go pee,” I said in between kisses.

Her two fingers open and close deep inside me, stretching me more.

“That’s it, baby, tell me when you’re going to cum,” she said and starts sliding her fingers in and out of me faster, making me go insane.

“Have to go pee, please stop.”

She slides her fingers out, and said, “no baby, you don’t need to pee, you are about to have an orgasm. But not yet, baby girl,” she tells me.

“But, I need to go,” I screamed.

“You’re not allowed to cum just yet,” she replies sternly.

Her fingertips brush my opening, tapping my pussy lips for a second, making me moan, but it’s not enough to let me finish.

“Please, I need it so bad, I’ll do anything!” I beg her, my pussy feels so good.

She began to play with my stiff nipples again. Miss. Temple pinches them with her thumbs and index fingers. Again I get so excited, I am about to cum, and she once again stops.

“So you will do anything?” She said as she slides two fingers deep into my drenched pussy, and her hand is covered in my juices. She pulls her fingers back out and starts rubbing my clit in small circles, and I know this is going to make me cum so hard.

My back arches and I moan loudly as my best friend’s mom molest me. She takes me right to the edge of cumming, and then stops.

“No, please! Please let me cum!” I protest while she teases my pussy very lightly, keeping me on the edge of having an orgasm as I twitch in front of her.

“That’s my good girl,” she whispers and kisses my open mouth while rubbing my clit with one hand and pinching and twisting my nipples with the other.

After a little while Miss. Temple stood up, holding me in one arm like I was just a doll.

“Undress me, Vicki,” Miss. Temple said. Vicki was still sucking on the hairbrush, she took it out of her mouth and put it on her bed.

Vicki slowly started to pull down the zipper of her mom’s shorts.

“Have you had a chance to lick a wet cunt before?” She asks.

“No.” That was all I could say. I cannot believe how excited I am right now.

Miss. Temple then put her right hand on my nipple and squeezed hard, making me scream out in pain.

“Vicki, tell slut Steph what she is supposed to say when I ask her a question.”

“You are to answer, yes mistress, or no mistress, and never talk without permission,” Vicki said not looking at me.

“Now, do you want to try again, and answer me correctly?”

“No mistress, I have not tasted a wet pussy yet.” I cried out.

“Much better.”

Vicki unsnaps her mom’s belt and opens the top of her shorts, she then pulled them and her panties down to her feet. Miss. Temple then sat back down. “Vicki be a good girl and pull them off of me.”

I watched Vicki get in front of her mother and pulled the shorts and panties off her mom’s feet.

“Get on your knees in front of me, right now,” she orders me. Without hesitation, I follow her command, I adjust myself to a kneeling position directly in front of her, I realize at this level, I am within a few inches of this woman’s very, hairy, wet pussy.

“Stick out your tongue, and lick me.” Miss. Temple demanded.

I lean slightly forward and examined the wet smelly pussy in front of me. I slowly open my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

She put a hand behind my head and moves me closer yet. My nose is in her pussy hairs, as my tongue licks her pussy.

Vicki was in my ear telling me how to lick her mother’s pussy, telling me how she likes it. It didn’t take Miss. Temple too long to have an orgasm.

After Miss. Temple stopped cumming she said, “Now, I must keep my promise. Come sit up here on my lap, and let’s see if I can send you to the orgasm you deserve,” she smiled.

I quickly got up and sit sideways across her naked lap. Almost immediately she moves her hand below my waist, and in small circles, she rubs my sensitive pussy, and then my clit, she begins to rub, just as before. It only takes a few seconds, as I can feel my orgasm approaching rapidly. My body starts shaking, and I arch my back, with her strong hand holding my neck keeping me from falling.

“I’m cumming!” I scream in pleasure as she finally lets me finish. I shudder uncontrollably and close my eyes tight as she pushes two fingers inside me. She then holds them there inside me, as my pussy contracting on her fingers. I soak her hand as I let out a loud moan. After moaning I came hard for her, and it felt so good.

As my orgasm fades, she lets go of my throat and slides her fingers out of my pussy. Exhausted and panting, I fall against her, and she catches me, wrapping her big arms around me. Small shakes still running through my body.

After I had recovered, I looked over at Vicki, she was on her knees next to her mother, and she is sucking her mom’s fingers clean.

“I will let you two have fun tonight, but next weekend Stephanie, I’m going to have fun with you.” Miss. Temple then kissed me, her tongue going inside my mouth again. She then got up letting me fall to the floor, Miss. Temple then left.

After Vicki’s mom left the room, Vicki and I got back on the bed. It was quiet for a while before Vicki said, “didn’t I tell you how great that would feel.”

“Yes, but what happened?”

“My mom made you feel good, right?”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about it. What if my daddy found out I had licked a grown woman’s pussy, and I loved it. I love the way her mom was in control, there was something about letting her dominate me that I liked.

Understanding it was wrong, but something inside me loved it. I know I love looking at boys, I couldn’t be a lesbian, could I?

“How long have you and your mom been having sex?” I asked as we turned to look at each other.

“For about a year, I came home from school one day, I went upstairs to change out of my school clothes. My mom was in her bedroom, and her door was open. I looked inside, and she was naked, and she had her fingers in her pussy. I was frozen in place, I could not keep my eyes off of her.

“If you are going to watch, then get over here, so you can see better.” mom said not even looking over at me.

I went in and sat down on her bed. Mom never stopped playing with herself. She then said, “this is called masturbating, and it feels so good, do you want to try it?”

“I shook my head yes.”


Stephanie, I have been masturbating for a while now, but mom didn’t know that.


“Then you need to get undressed and lay next to me.” mom said patting the bed next to her.

I got up and undressed, I then crawled in bed and I laid down next to her.

Mom reached over and started to rub my pussy. Her doing that sent an electric charge in my pussy, her fingers felt so good. And like you Stephanie, I thought I was going to pee too.

“Mom, I’m going to pee,” I told her.”

“No, sweetheart you are not going to pee, you are about to have what’s called an orgasm.”

I then had my first orgasm of the night, I was flopping all over the bed, it felt so good. I was then hooked, it was a lot better than doing it yourself.

Mom then put my hand on her pussy and she said, “sweetheart, I made you feel good now it’s your turn to make me feel good too.”

I tried to do the same to her as she did to me. I must have done a good job of it because she started to cry out, “yes ... Yes ... put a finger in me, yes just like that. Now put another finger in ... Yes ... mmmm ... Yes. Now put another in.” Pretty soon I had my whole hand inside her. I was fucking her like my hand was a cock.

After a bit mom started to have her orgasm, her pussy juices were going everywhere, all over my arm, chest, and face. Some even got on my lips and I licked it off, it didn’t taste too bad.

After pulling my hand out of mom’s pussy mom said, “lick your hand clean my sweet baby girl.”

And I did, I licked my hand like an ice cream cone. Then I stuck my fingers, one at a time in my mouth, getting them all clean.

Mom reached in her nightstand and took out a long purple thing, I now know it was a vibrator. “Spread your leg, my little slut.”

Mom then put some lotion on my pussy then on the vibrator. She put the vibrator up next to the entrance to my pussy. Mom then leaned down and kissed me, the next thing I knew I was screaming, She had pushed that thing inside me. “You are going to learn about pleasure and pain, and you are going to love it both ways.” mom said in my ear.

She was right, I do get off on the pain, and it gives me so much pleasure.

She then fucks me with that vibrator until I had orgasmed several times.

Mom then pulled me up to her, and we kissed, not like a mom and daughter should kiss, more like how lovers would kiss.

After mom had lit a cigarette, I laid my head on her chest. I must have fallen asleep, I woke up to a sound. I opened my eyes to see mom standing over me taking pictures of me. I tried to cover myself up, but she stopped me, “stand up, Vicki.”

I stood up, and she took a lot of pictures of my naked 14-year-old body. My breasts were already a D cup, and they look so much bigger on my small body.

She also took pictures of my sore bloody pussy. Mom then sent them to someone. “Who did you just send those pictures to?” I asked.

“To some friends of mine.” mom said as she put her phone down and got back on the bed. “Now it’s time to teach you how to make love to a pussy.”

Mom spread her legs. I could see her luscious pussy, it was in full view, her lips tinted a little darker on the edges, with a nice and pink center, much bigger than mine. Her female aroma filled my nose, I just love her smell.

“Get down there and get to work.” Mom said.

First I kissed Mom’s patch of hair, then I kissed just off to the side of her pussy on her thigh. Then I rapidly kissed everywhere except on her lips themselves. I was teasing her, I know she wanted it. I was new at this, but I had watched some of my mom’s porn videos, and I had seen this done in them.

Mom yelled at me, “get in there you fucking bitch,” she said as she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her. My face was immediately dampened, as she forced my face into her cunt. She then moved my face side to side and up and down grinding her cunt on my face.

I tried to tell her, “I need to breathe.”

“Ok bitch do your job then.” She said as she let go of my hair.

I stuck my tongue inside her, as far as I could go. Mom’s pussy was so hot and wet. I looked up at mom she was squeezing her big breast, and playing with her nipples.

I got back to licking her. I put a finger inside her, as I licked her delicious pussy. I sucked on her clit pulling it with my teeth. My lips munched on her pussy lips. For some reason, it just seems so natural to me.

“Dammit Vicki, fuck, fuck Fuck, you are so good, where did you learn how to lick pussy?”

“From your videos, mommy.”

“The ladies are going to love you my slut.” Mom said as she came into my mouth. I let her juices go into my mouth, and I drank it all down.

Mom’s clit tremble and flexed as she came all over my face. The fluid oozed out from her pussy and down the crack of her ass. I licked up most of it.

After mom was done, we got up. I started to get dressed, but mom stopped me, “you will remain naked at all times, except when you have friends over, do you understand.”

“Yes, I understand mom.”

“You are to call me mistress, except when we are out in public.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Then we went to the kitchen to fix dinner. That night I slept with mom in her bed, where I licked her pussy and ass for most of the night.

Over the next couple of weeks, mom trained me to serve her, she wanted to make me the best cunt licker there is before she lends me to other women. She taught me how to make love to a pussy and ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.