The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Wednesday I went to the office store and bought cases of the moving boxes, bubble wrap and shipping tape. While Dad and I were in town, my temporary farm license was upgraded to the standard license with the farm rider so I could still drive the grain trucks. When we got home we cleaned and swept the trailer out and checked the tire pressure in the dually and the trailer.

I carried two coops of roosters to meet their fate at the locker plant. This morning there were four eggs in the layer boxes. I stopped at the Farmers Market to check into the process of selling eggs and possibly cakes, pies and cookies.

The Farmers Market at this time of the year was full of vegetables and other items from the garden. I began to wonder if there was a demand for pastries and eggs. I was looking at a sizeable empty booth next to a small produce stand. The elderly lady who was running the produce stand came over and introduced herself as Ellie Parsons. The name didn’t ring any bells with me but Dad recognized her right off.

She was curious if we were looking to put a vegetable stand next to hers. I explained that we had layers that just starting laying and I was contemplating a booth selling fresh eggs, cakes, pies and cookies. I asked if there was possibly any demand at this market for those items. I did not see any stands selling any of those items. There were plenty of customers for the fresh vegetables.

The conversation took a turn at that point with her remembering that there was a booth years ago selling exactly those items and was always busy. The owner retired and moved to Florida, but no one took over the business.

I explained that I was still in school with home schooling and could bake, but I couldn’t stay all day every day to be at the market. She volunteered to run our stand along with hers for a percentage of the sales.

It was the only empty booth left that had display cases with electric hook up. One nice case was a cool box - as it was called. It would keep things cool but not frozen - just what was needed for what I wanted. Dad decided that we should go rent it to lock it down, if I was serious about selling those things. He reminded me that there was a lot of work involved in baking that amount of goodies.

I wasn’t afraid of work; I had been doing a lot of it since I was ten. I was sure Elsie and Carol would help with some of it. But it did leave me with a lot to think about.

We found the owner of the market and I explained what I wanted to do, but that it would take a couple of weeks to get everything set up. Dad paid two month’s rent for the booth to lock it down. It wasn’t that terribly expensive. That would carry into the school year, just enough time to test things out.

While we were doing that, the family took Amos for his second treatment. It went much better than the first one did. He was back home at three and actually walking around outdoors with Linda and the kids. The contractor was back and there were discussions about either adding on to the addition or adding a three car garage with living quarters above it.

They settled on a different idea altogether, the three car garage would be facing the lane with living quarters behind it and three bedrooms with walk in closets over the garage. The living area would have a kitchen and living-recreation room with a double door leading into the old part of the house. One of the rooms that had just been built would be turned into a big office for the family and Linda to be able to work from home.

The other room would be turned into a two family wet room–laundry; a place to shower, change clothes and help keep farm dirt and mud out of the better parts of the house. There would be two washing machines and two driers with a sorting - folding table. December was the target completion date.

On Thursday Linda confirmed that the lawyer had her papers ready to deliver on Monday. The detective was going to call as soon as he witnessed the couple at the airport Friday. We would leave Friday morning and by Friday evening we would be parked in the driveway. If there were issues we would park in the large truck stop parking lot until things were clear. We were taking Linda’s car, the dually with the trailer and my truck.

Thursday night turned into orgy night and the voyeur mood was dominate. Dad and I got into it on the couch. James, Bob and the girls soon lost interest in the movie they were watching. Quilts were placed on the floor and they took a spot and started making out - that led to aggressive pussy pounding raw sex. Dad and I finished first because we had started first. First I was on top of him, then he was on top and finally with my legs under my shoulders, he pounded my cervix.

Not to be outdone, Carol and Elsie were getting the same treatment in the same order. Dad and I were done and in a cuddling mood when Carol and Elsie switched mating partners and went at it again. Dad whispered in my ear, ‘‘Young studs are fun to watch; they never run out of energy.’’

‘For an old stud, you are rising to the occasion,’ I thought as I felt his hardening cock snaking its way between my thighs. I spread my legs and let him enter me with us on our sides. We made slow and gentle love. Dad’s orgasm came first and his warm spend against my cervix was all I needed to put me over the top.

We were up early at 5 with a quick and light breakfast and then checked the livestock. Today there were eight eggs to go with yesterdays. A trip to the box store was on tap to start getting supplies for cakes and pies. I wondered if I could buy from the commercial supplier and get a discount the same as a commercial bakery. Just one more thing to look into later.

Five hundred miles is a long ride but taking three vehicles made it somewhat easier by not being crowed tightly together. The guys rode with Dad, Carol with me and Elsie with Linda.

It was four in the afternoon when we saw the towers of the city. At five we were in the truck stop fueling up. The detective had called at two saying the couple were boarding the plane for Vegas.

After refueling all the vehicles, we followed Linda to her house. I hadn’t seen any pictures of the house but was surprised at how average it was. There were houses around it, some better and some worse.

Dad backed the trailer right up to the garage. There was enough room for us to park beside him. The next thing that happened was a tour of the house and marking the things Linda wanted.

The things she wanted to take were marked with a strip of blue masking tape. With so many people packing this would save ten thousands questions and steps. Just go into a room and pack everything that had tape on it.

We started packing immediately - everybody would pack and box tonight and everybody would load the packed stuff in the trailer tomorrow.

It was decided that the girl’s dressers would be carried into the trailer without the drawers and then the drawers with clothes placed back in them while in the trailer. The same was done with Linda’s dressers. Clothes in closets were folded with hangars and all going in the bigger boxes and plastic tubs.

With the seven of us boxing and packing, things went quickly. Another decision was made to carry as many of the boxes as possible to the garage, reducing the steps tomorrow. Then another change was made; the dressers were loaded into the trailer tonight covered with quilts to protect the finish. I had brought all the quilts we owned just for that purpose

The beds would be first in the morning; after all, we needed something to sleep and fuck on tonight. There had been plenty of discrete grab ass going on - when they thought they could get away with it. I had even seen Linda sneak a crotch feel on James a couple of times and extra hugs.

At eight we ordered pizza. We had talked about going out to one of the restaurants but decided time would be better spent packing. We had just sat down to eat when the doorbell rang.

There were three girls friends; I recognized them immediately. They were the ones that Carol and Elsie had been emailing pictures back and forth to. It was plain that they had been invited and had come dressed to seduce; sports bras and cutoff jeans with plenty of cheeks hanging out.

There was a friendly conversation among them and when the girls finished eating, the group of girls and boys went to the girls’ bedroom to continue packing. That was until there was an excited exclamation, ‘‘It’s even bigger than in the pictures!’’

I had to stifle a giggle and a smile because I could just imagine what they were talking about after reading the girls’ emails to their friends. Linda smiled and then shook her head.

‘‘I think I know what they are talking about,’’ Linda said turning pink from her blouse to hair.

‘‘Dad, I think you might want to go help the guys out,’’ I said.

‘‘What do you mean?” Dad asked.

‘‘Ah - there are five girls and two studs, they don’t stand a chance or they won’t survive - we need them to work tomorrow. You can take care of at least one of the girls, possibly two,’’ I said.

‘‘Now go,’’ I said.

Linda was now red but laughing, ‘‘Yes, go give the lads some help. I’ve heard about those three girls - they never get enough,’’ Linda said.

‘‘Seriously?’’ Dad said.

Both of us pointed, ‘‘Go,’’ we said together.

Dad went to the room and a few moments later he stepped to the door and threw his shirt at us.

‘‘Oh my God! Three and a couple of big ones at that! We are going to have some fun now,’’ I recognized the voice and remembered her name as Celeste. She was the one who wanted to come for a visit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.