The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was time to get started with the anal training with the girls - if they truly wanted to do the things they asked. Or, were they just horny in the heat of the moment the other night?

I took both girls into the bedroom and asked them if they were serious in wanting to try anal and double and triple before they had to go back living full time at the Jackson house.

Both said yes with some enthusiasm so that put my fears off a little.

“We need to get started with stretching those muscles down there. Let’s go to my bedroom and get started,” I said.

“First thing is to do a clean out of the lower portion of the bowel since we are not doing monster two foot long dildos and we can do this with a reasonably quick enema. A good clean experience will make you want to do more; a dirty messy outcome will take the fun out of it, but always remember that there are things that can happen that will sometimes leave a little mess. Soap and water takes care of all of it,” I said.

“Since you are not constipated, you don’t need to use soaps or cleansers - the kinds of things they sell in stores. If you use those too often, they can cause bowel problems,” I said.

“Luke warm water is all you need. You simply want to flush out any solids in the lower bowel where you are going to play,” I said.

“You can use it as often as you want to play. Another thing to remember is that a clean-out will last several hours and more depending on your body. If you have just completed your daily movement it could last up to six hours. That part is a learning curve you will figure out as you play,” I said.

“Strip and let’s get started,” I added.

I filled the enema bag and had them check the water for temperature.

“If it is to cold, there is a chance it will send you into shock. Not a good thing. If it is too hot it will scald the lining on the bowel - a very serious problem with long term consequences,” I said.

I started with Elsie, telling her how to lube her anus and stem of the nozzle attachment and how to fill and purge when she felt full. I explained that it was not necessary to hold it in any length of time. If you hold it too long or try to overfill, the water will travel further up into the colon. If that happens you can get yourself into a long clean out process.

“Just fill and immediately purge; flush the toilet each time so you can easily tell when there is no material coming out - just water. Each time you fill slide the nozzle deeper. When it’s clear you are done - stay sitting on the toilet a while longer as there is usually one last bit of water to come out after a few minutes - that is released by the lining of the bowel,” I said.

Elsie was finished cleaning out and Carol took her place; a few minutes later she was done. It took ten minutes for each of them; about what it took me. Out by the bed I placed all the butt plugs I had and allowed then to choose the one they wanted.

“This early in the process, there is little possibility that a jeweled butt plug could disappear out of sight up the rectum as it is going to be tight. Later on - after much play or sex and as you learn to relax those muscles - you will want to use butt plugs with a handle or a cord attached as a safety measure,” I said.

I had all three sizes of speculums and some tools to retrieve a toy if necessary. Amazon adult has many unusual things without a description of what they actually are and used for. A kinky mind comes into play and fills in the blanks.

They both chose the small butt plug - as I figured they would. I lubed them and the rectum up with KY using one then two fingers, with Elsie first bent over the bed. Just to get her a little more involved, “Reach around and spread those cheeks,” I said.

With Carol watching I pushed the tapered plug half way in twice to get things somewhat accustomed and then pushed in completely. Once the inch and a quarter mass went in, her muscles pulled it the rest of the way in. I wiped off the excess lube.

Carol was next with Elsie watching - then I decided that Elsie should install Carol’s. I described what to do and how.

“You want me to put my fingers in there?” Elsie asked.

“Yes! It is somewhat clean, and soap and water will clean them up,” I replied.

A couple minutes later Carol was plugged.

“I will tell you that you can still have sex with the plug in. It will feel tighter for both of you. Just have James and Bob go slow and give things time to adjust. Bob already knows but just remind him. He has fucked me with one in several days ago,” I said.

“Leave them in until you get ready for bed unless you want to try anal tonight with the small dildo. If you do, come back and I will help you get past the tough spots, but don’t wait too late,” I said.

Playing with them had left me horny. I put all the toys and lube away. I took a shower and walked naked into the living room.

“It’s time for you to shower and come to bed with me,” I said while taking his hand and helping him up.

I described what I had done to the girls while he was showering. When he came out, he was at full mast. I dropped to my knees and sucked him off. I had my nose against him while playing with his nuts as he pumped the first load into my belly.

He sucked and fingered me off for my first orgasm. We made slow and gentle love for the second one. With the door open - it was never shut on an evening - we held each other and talked love, family, sex and children. I had kept him updated on the events with Linda.

There was a light knock on the door frame; it was the girls and boys. They wanted to talk about the butt plugs and the dildo. What they really wanted - or I should say Carol - was to use the small dildo in her butt and give first Bob oral and then James and film it while she was doing it.

“You do know that I can put two dildos - one over the other - and you can fuck your pussy and ass at the same time doing oral. I think they call that, ‘ plugged tight’ like I was the other night. That is if you want to get really kinky on film,” I said.

Dad was playing with my clit under the sheet while I was talking and his cock was hard against my leg.

“OK, that is the way I want to try it. Can I chose which dildo I want for my pussy?” she asked.

“Sure,” I answered.

She chose the one the size of James for her pussy. There was only one bigger one in the drawer and the six inch was the one destined for her ass. I covered the six with a condom and filled the lube shooter with silicone lube. If she was going to ass fuck the dildo the entire time she was sucking Bob and James off, she would need it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.