The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Is anyone here? Are we alone for a while?’’ she said.

‘‘Yes, should be alone until the four or so,’’ I said.

‘‘Good. I been to Seagraves Industries. Part of the work I have been doing was for a project for them. I decided to see them face to face and I also asked them about all the jobs they had posted just out of curiosity,’’ Linda said.

I have to go back tomorrow to check in on the project. They are going to evaluate their needs for the engineering group and may come up with a offer for my skills,’’ Linda said.

‘‘Can you play for a while?’’ she said.

‘‘Yes,’’ I said with a wink and a smile.

‘‘Good - let me get out of these duds. I had forgotten just how restricting all this was. I am about to suffocate and I need to shower to get rid of deodorant, it’s making me itch,’’ Linda said.

‘‘OK lets shower together. I’ll get rid of the pickle odor,’’ I said.

It was a long shower when the touchy feel was added. We both used the wand to freshen up.

With the quilt on the bed we started playing. A 69 was the first thing we did. Linda wanted to please me and I suggested that we please each other at the same time. An hour later and two orgasm’s each we declared a break. Just lying there resting we talked more. The conversation turned about her job, the city, her marriage and the kids- again.

Linda had been unhappy inside and maintaining a positive attitude for the girls for a long time.

At work her department that once had ten people in it and now was down to five. She was the most senior person. During the transition from ten to five there had been no pay raises and no overtime just flat pay yet they were expected to keep up. Pressure was always on or risk termination. With Bob Sr’s job problems she had stayed with to keep the job sometimes working sixty hours.

Ten minutes later I was fastening the strap-on in place with a smaller dildo than we used yesterday attached to it. Linda wanted to start smaller and then increase size to the next bigger one. When I was finished she was within inches of it looking at the condom I had intended to place on it. I wondered? I moved the dildo to her lips.

‘‘Kiss it, lick it, suck on it. I am going to use it pleasure you. Make love to it like you want it to make love to you.’’ I said.

‘‘I have never done that,’’ she said.

Always a first time,’’ I said.

She hesitantly kissed it and then opened her mouth and inserted the knob. I guess she thought it would taste or something. But it didn’t I had cleaned all the toys best as I could.

‘‘That’s it let your tongue slide over it then swallow it. Take it deeper, that ‘s it. Go deeper I can help you but I rather you d it on your own,’’ I said.

She kept going and hit the gag reflex.

‘‘There is that pesky gag reflex. I will show you how to overcome that another time. Play with your pussy. That’s it. Rub it. Finger it. Does it feel good? I think it’s time to give you the pleasures you crave. Roll the condom on my cock,’’ I said.

I opened the condom and handed it to her. When she had finished I helped her off the floor and kissed her. There was a tongue dual that she lost. As I kneaded her breasts and rolled the nipples she moaned and her knees started to weaken.

I pushed her back on the bed and as her head hit the pillows my lips latched on to her clit and I sucked, licked the tip and pulled on it. She spread her legs wider then arched her groin up at my face. I moved up and rubbed the dildo against her clit. Linda moaned and whimpered.

‘‘Please fuck me and don’t’ tease me any more - I need to feel it so bad,’’ she said.

I notched to the entrance and pushed. I did not stop until our clits were touching. Then I began stroking, adding pressure, circles when deep and more pressure. I pounded short stroked, long stroked.

I was over her so I found her lips and kissed her. Propping myself up one are the other hand found her breasts and a nipple. I squeezed rolled and pinched that nipple.

Linda went wild under me thrusting back violently a couple times. Her intensity was growing with her need. Her vocals changed pitch - she was that close. I wasn’t going to deny her any longer so I doubled my effort.

‘‘Oh God I’m cuming,’’ Then she let out wail. Her legs went straight out like she was in a cramp then just as fast they were locked against me. She was trembling against my groin.

‘‘Oh, oh, please don’t stop,’’ she said as her legs relaxed. I picked up the pace and pounded her as hard as I could. Her legs went back. I had perfect angle and leverage. I had one of her breasts in each hand and squeezed. I pushed so hard with the pounding her body was sliding towards and against the head board there was no escape now- not that she wanted to.

Her eyes were open and then closed, her mouth was open and then closed. There were moans and groans loud enough to wake the dead. And then, ‘‘ I want more and harder,’’ she said.

‘‘Oh God, Oh God. So good I’m cuming again, again,’’ she said.

There was a squeal and a convulsion and then she collapsed and passed out. I pulled out and stepped off the bed. I grabbed the quilt and pulled it down so her neck could straighten out. The quilt was saturated. Her breathing slowly returned to normal.

I removed the harness and sat beside her on the bed and waited for her to return to earth. When her eyes opened I kissed her.

‘‘You are among the living. I believe you really enjoyed your trip. Are you OK?’’ I said.

‘‘More than OK, I’m satisfied like never before. I’m happy,’’ she said. ‘‘But what about you?’’

‘‘Twice,’’ I said.

What do we do now?’’ she said.

‘‘ I give you a lesson on the gag reflex, then shower and then we go out to the pool to work on tans and recuperate,’’ I said.

‘‘ Sounds good to me,’’ Linda said.

I placed the four smallest of the dildos on the bathroom wall so I could stand and demonstrate. The 6, 7, 7.5 and 8 were the ones.

‘‘You have to learn to ignore the gag reflex just go past it and then you have to learn breathing technique at the same time. For now let’s work on the reflex that is the hardest one,’’ I said.

‘‘Do you do oral on Robert,’’ I said.

‘‘No he would not experiment or do oral one me so I did not do oral on him. It was by mutual agreement. My girl friends raved about getting oral. It was so frustrating that he would even try,’’ Linda said.

‘‘ Foreplay and oral is a part of the spice in a relationship if you use it right. In your case it might have been the piece that helped you with the tough orgasms. Some women need aggressive clitoral stimulation to orgasm; getting fucked isn’t enough.

‘‘Oral on your partner to orgasm takes care of that first quick fuck that most men want to do. In some men that’s all they want to do - wham bam, thank you ma’am. Finished. Done. That short attention span thing,’’ I said.

I kissed and licked the smallest one as I had told Linda to do earlier. I swallowed it until I hit my gag reflex and put my finger at my lips to market it.

‘‘That deep is where I hit my gag reflex. I have played with toys and an occasional cock enough that my gag reflex is minimal almost none existent. But if I just played that deep after a bit I would gag. I have learned to go by it to do what I want to do,’’ I said.

I went back to the dildo and went to the balls and then went at like I was trying to get it to cum. After a few minutes I stopped and moved to the next longer one and continued.

At the 7.5 I took her hand and placed on my throat as I swallowed it to the balls and made love to it so she could feel it sliding in my throat.

‘‘Now it is your turn. For me I breathe in at the beginning of a stroke and stroke twice and exhale then stroke twice and inhale on the next,’’ I said.

‘‘Don’t stop when you hit the reflex change the angle so it will slide down your throat keep going it will feel strange but you will get the hang of it,’’ I said.

It took a while almost thirty minutes with some gagging but she mastered the first two. She was pleased with herself. I suggested we stop and go tan and do more later. I had changed my mind I was worried that taking the next two so soon would cause her throat to be sore and discourage her from continuing.

At the pool I changed tactics some. The thought that she gaped so easily and again today left me wondering why. If she was getting as little sex as she said she should have been tight and the gap closed immediately. Instead of oiling her up immediately I started foreplay.

With kisses hugs sucking, breasts and nipple play I had her squirming on the blanket in minutes. When the play moved to her pussy I found her to be wet and slippery. We had just showered before we came out here.

I sucked, licked, teased clit. I licked and tongue fucked her vagina - easily. I started with two fingers added a third as her orgasm hit. I never stopped even though she was flooding. With a stronger attack on her clit I added the fourth finger. I did half circles with my arm and wrist. I also flattened out my hand as wide as I could. I listened for signs of discomfort and there was none. She had her hands on my head holding my mouth to her clit as I sucked, licked and nibbled.

I withdrew my hand enough to fold my thumb to palm and worked its way back in. I repeated the half circles that were easier this time with my thumb not hitting things like my chin and her thighs. With added pressure my knuckles were in a little.

With more pressure I was in to my wrist. Linda went wild. I was struggling to breathe she was holding my head so tight as she was thrusting at my head. Her legs were locked behind my head holding me in place. I began a thrusting motion with my hand in her pussy adding speed and depth. In this position I was uncomfortable.

She was cuming I could feel her pelvic muscles clamping and releasing on my hand. She was telling the world she was cuming so loud I could hear it with my ears covered by her clamping legs

I was glad I kept my fingernails cut real short as long ones could have caused real damage as hard as I was thrusting. I could feel her cervix and rubbed my fingers around the crown of it. One by one I carefully folded my fingers into a fist inside of her and added three more inches to the stroke. Her legs relaxed then clamped even tighter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.