The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was late when the Linda dropped the kids off. She had already taken Amos and Grandma home. The treatment had not gone well at all and Amos was in rough shape. They had held him in recovery as long as they could waiting to see if he needed to be admitted before deciding to send him home.

I was helping Dad and James frame up the wall for the new pantry in the garage when they came home. With it full of junk the place looked small. Now one bay looked huge. It was going to be a real nice pantry there would be room for two nice chest freezers, the racks I wanted, and extra storage.

We would need them since we were going to have our own hogs to kill. There could be up to four hundred pounds of pork from two grown pigs.

Then all the roosters could be killed and frozen. Only a few were needed for the hens to lay eggs. There would be no need to feed them. Once they were big enough they would be in the freezer and not eating ground feed. I made a fabulous chicken and dumplings and mouth watering fried chicken.

Add to that we could have our own beef butchered in town at the locker. Each one would give five hundred pounds of burgers, steaks and roast to go in the freezers.

The electrician was going to come the day after tomorrow to put in the electric outlets and change up the lights. We also needed an electric heater on a thermostat so things did not freeze if it got real cold. We worked late to get it framed up.

We disconnected the electric garage door opener and then removed it and the track and bolted the door down permanently. Then we framed up a wall next to it.

Elsie, Carol, Bob and James showered and went to bed soon after we quit. Dad and I were listened to the vocals while we enjoyed each other. After we were done we talked about marriage again.

We decided that next week we would go the next town that was a two hour drive and get married that day in a little private ceremony. The state was making progress in changing the laws on incest marriages. There was no blood test needed so we were good on that. We could stop at the courthouse for the license and the justice of the peace to do the ceremony.

We discussed if we wanted to take Carol, Elsie, Bob and James for witness or not. It was food for thought. Mom’s wedding dress was still in the cedar chest. Tomorrow I would try it on for fit. If not I would wear the best dress I had.

We talked about a honeymoon. No we could not risk it for the time being. We would save that for later.

The girls went home immediately after breakfast to help grandpa. Dad went over a few minutes after to see if Amos needed anything and how he was doing. Thirty minutes later Linda came over asking to use the internet.

‘‘Sure no problem,’’ I said.

I went to the garden picking more cucumbers and checking on the other vegetables. Tomorrow I would be canning pickles again. I needed to run another load of jars through the dishwasher again and check on enough canning spices and supplies.

With the cards from Mom’s recipe box I made a list of supplies I needed to complete pickle, beans and beets. Last year I had quit at three canning and let the rest rot on the vine except for a few for home made salads. Now the surplus could be fed to the pigs. There was not much they would not eat.

This year I was going to can a lot more and send some of it to the Jackson house to make up for grandma not having a garden or being able to can any of her own things.

When I finished I put on a bikini and left a note on the table for Linda that I was out by the pool. I carried the blanket and tanning lotion out to the pool. I ditched the bikini on the towel and cleaned the filters, checked the chemicals and added water that was necessary every couple days in this weather.

With the pool finished I oiled up set the timer and lay out. I had turned three times when Linda came out. I was laying face down at first looking away from her. When she spoke I turned my head towards her and opened my eyes.

‘‘I’m glad that is over with for today. Some days I think they play dumb just to get to video,’’ she said.

The timer went off for me to turn again. While she was talking.

‘‘Wow you have a nice tan,’’ she said.

‘‘Join me if you have time,’’ I said.

‘‘OK. I have the rest of the afternoon,’’ she said.

I noticed she was now bare. As she started to apply tanning oil.

‘‘Lay back I’ll apply the lotion to give you even coverage all over,’’ I said.

‘‘OK I would appreciate that,’’ she said.

I started with her face and did her front side including her breasts that at one time must have been right and high for her build but now have a little sag. I tapped the inside of her leg to spread them so I could oil sensitive parts.

I could have sworn I heard a soft moan as my oil slick hand covered her vulva to coat it with oil. I also noticed it was definitely slick wet.

I set the timer and lay back I still had plenty of oil on me not that I needed much as dark as my tan was getting. My face, nipples and vulva I still gave a new coat I didn’t want risk burning those parts.

‘‘I had an erotic dream last night. The first one I have had in years. I thought that age was taking its toll on that part of me about like my sex life in the last year or so. I wrote it off to all the stress with work and with the problems with the girls,’’ she said.

‘‘When I got up this morning I shaved my pussy. I decided I wanted try something new and different. In the dream I did things - wanted things I have never considered before. In my dream they were fun and I loved them,’’ she said.

‘‘I dreamed had a threesome and It was fun. I never had that kind of dream before. Then I dreamed I was with another women. I have never ever dreamed about that before. It must have been good. I woke up at the end of an orgasm and the bed was wet,’’ she said.

Without thinking, ‘‘I have had a couple of threesomes and been with another girl. With the right guys it was pleasures that I will remember forever. There is something special and different being with a woman.’’

‘‘ I don’t know if it the softness of the skin, or the lightness of the touch. May be because we know our own bodies so well and what we like and may be all women can read another so well. With men it is almost like you have to lead them - tell them what you like and want them to do and how to do it,’’ I said.

‘‘Yes you may be on to something there. I didn’t have an orgasm with Robert for months. He tried hard, maybe to hard but it just didn’t work. I had to jill to get off even as he was in me. Sometimes he just gave up and held me while I finished myself,’’ she said.

I wondered why she was confiding in me this way. Was she testing me? Trying to see if I would spill any beans? Was she hunting for something? What? Did she see me as much older than I was?

It got quiet until the timer went off and we turned. I oiled her back side and excused myself to go in the house. I put all the dildo and the strap-on in a bag with a couple condoms and lube and slid it under the bed.

I stopped and looked out the door before I went out. Linda was on her back one hand in her crotch the other was working on her breast.

I wondered what to do? She had started all conversations about sex, about her marital relationship with Robert not once but several times.

I went out as quietly as I could and knelt beside her on the blanket. Her eyes slowly opened. She was beyond caring trying hard to cum on her fingers.

I lean over an kissed her and moved my hand to hers and then under hers. At first she resisted the kiss then gave into it. The tips of our tongues found each other and began playing tentatively at first then with a terrible desperate need.

My fingers found her clit, first light touches doing circles that I liked then straddled it with two fingers. I slid the fingers past the clit and into the slippery pleasure canal and added a third finger. I applied pressure with my palm to the very erect clit as my fingers stroked the palm manipulated, massaged and added heat and then fingers went back to the clit.

I moved from her lips to the nipple with my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could and pulled back until it popped free. Then I rolled it between the fingers of my free hand pinching and pulling. I went back to her lips and kissed again.

Linda suddenly arched her hips and cried out, ‘‘I’m cuming,’’ then she tried to suck my tongue from my mouth before collapsing moaning. Linda relaxed the pressure on her legs and I was able to remove my drenched hand and dried it on the blanket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.