The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

I had a handful of papers printed from an e-mail from the school in response to an informational request.

“Dad, I got this from the school about video home schooling for the next year. Using the request system on the student website, I asked if it was possible for both James and me and if the required classes would be available for the morning,” I said.

We looked over the classes that they said were available for me first and I discussed the ones I wanted to take that could be completed before noon. I would have a full slate of classes from 8 to noon. It would work for me to be able to help with the farming this fall.

Dad looked over them and agreed with the list. “Does this mean you want to start working on a little one this fall?” he asked.

“As much as I would like to, ‘no’ because I am afraid it would cause problems with Linda and the kids as soon as she found out and they would be back to the city in a flash. I do not want to risk that. You are right that we should wait until after I finish school,” I said.

“That was what I was hoping you would say,” Dad said.

“I will show James what classes are open for him tomorrow,” I said.

I showered and met Dad naked in bed where we made love with slow gentle caring and enjoying each other. We practiced with my shoulders on pillows again, head down for a straight shot down my throat. I was working on throat, breathing control and use of my tongue and I was getting much better. I was pleased when I felt the pulses of his orgasm with my mouth and his cock as deep in my throat as it would go.

When we changed positions so he could please me, we could hear Carol going at it again.

With my head on pillows so I could watch, Dad made oral love to me from toe curling kisses to sucking on my breasts. He had me climbing the mountain of pleasure twice while expertly tending to my pussy. The last time he had three fingers in my pussy and two as deep as they would go in my ass. At times he would be rubbing the fingers together separated only by the membrane separating the two orifices.

To close out the fun my legs were on his shoulders as he pounded - made me into the woman I wanted to be for him and me.

We did manage to stagger into the shower together and wash each other. We were too exhausted to think about another round.

I woke up at 6 staring into his eyes. He had lain quietly, waiting on me to wake and holding me in his arms.

“I love you. Good morning,” was sealed with a kiss.

At 6:30 I was working on breakfast as Elsie, Carol and James arrived at the table. Pancakes buttered and Mrs. Butterworth, fried eggs for James and Dad, poached eggs for us three girls and sausage with toast satisfied all of us.

“Well, how was the bedding arrangement?” I asked.

“Perfect,” Elsie said with a wink. Carol was all smiles while nodding in agreement.

The girls left immediately to go to the Jackson house to see their mom and to get the day started there. The carpenters usually started at eight.

I went to the bedrooms and made James’s bed after checking it for spots, the girls had made their own. I checked the trash cans for evidence if Linda arrived and wanted to check out the sleeping arrangements.

There were two used condoms in James’s trash can. James had been busy last night. If he had Carol twice, he most likely had Elsie twice. I removed the trash bag and tied it. I would throw it in the kitchen bag to go in the dumpster.

I removed the condoms and lube from the night stands and placed them in the bottom drawer of the dresser under clothes in case Linda decided to be the nosey type.

We left for the last fifty acres of wheat left in the field. The nurse tank to fill the tractors and combine with fuel was behind Dad’s dually.

The Pete would be filled one more time but not driven to the mill today. The rush today was to finish cutting and get the seed beans in the ground. I could drive the Pete to the mill on Monday.

By 2 we were finished with most of the equipment in the sheds. We had one more job to do today and that was to experiment with the portable mix mill; the pigs were coming Monday.

They would weigh twenty pounds and were weaned from the sow’s milk. We had to have ground feed ready for them. The feeders were ready but empty. We had not even tried the mix mill to see if it even worked - this was kind of late in the game.

We hooked it up behind the one hundred horsepower tractor. At the corn bin we augured in five hundred pounds of corn. By luck the onboard scale worked, then we moved to the wheat bin and ground two hundred pounds of wheat. Dust from the grinding operation was blowing into the air like a cloud with some of it getting on us - the wind was blowing the wrong way.

Then we moved it to the feed house and put in two hundred pounds of soybean meal, one hundred pounds of alfalfa meal and fifty pounds of powered molasses. The molasses was to make the feed more attractive to the taste buds of the pigs and to offset the neutral taste of the wheat. We let the thing run for ten minutes to mix everything together.

There was a chute on the back of it with a slide door so one could sample the mix and with the lid closed, bag the mix. It was where we had poured in the powered molasses. Dad opened the door to let the feed mix run out into the auger that went back into the mixer. It made sure that all the powered molasses was in the feed and not lying in the bottom of that auger.

Dad, James and I then stuck a hand into the stream of ground feed and pulled out a handful. I could see the ground corn, soy meal, partial wheat kernels and alfalfa. Smelling it you could distinguish the alfalfa and molasses. From what little I knew it looked and smelled good. If the pigs ate, it was definitely good.

It was during this process that the Jackson Gator drove up to us with Elsie, Carol, Bob, Linda, Amos and Grandma. Bob was riding in the back to make room in the seat for Grandma.

Amos must have been having a better day. He stuck his hand into the stream of feed and did the same thing that we did, looked at it and smelled it.

“Looks like a good mix Sherman, I think they will eat that with no problem. How did you come up with the recipe?” he asked.

“Mary got it off the internet from the University of Nebraska; one for pigs and another for fattening them up. She also got one for chicken feed and another for a feed supplement for the cattle,” Dad said.

‘‘If you are planning on selling any after they are ready for market, I would be interested in buying one or two,” Amos said.

“I am planning on selling about half of them. I will let you know when they are ready. I’m sure we can work something out,” Dad said.

Elsie and Carol smelled a handful then threw it back. James shut down the tractor so we could talk with the Jackson’s. The girls introduced me to Linda. We talked a while

“Are you sure you are my kids won’t be any problem staying here for a couple weeks?” Linda asked.

“No problem at all. Everything is ready for them; I have it covered,” I said.

Grandma had joined the conversation as we continued talking.

“Grandma, all of you are invited to come over at 6 tomorrow for dinner. I have had some work done in the kitchen since you were here last and I want to show it off,” I said with a wink.

“I am thinking salad, pork and beef, gravy, biscuits, candied sweep potatoes and mashed white potatoes. What kind of vegetables would you like?” I asked.

“Anything you choose is fine. We will be here. The last time the food was so good I would never turn down an invitation,” Grandma said.

“You don’t think I could get sneak peek at the kitchen? I might want something done with mine while all the carpenters are there working,” Grandma said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.