The Grants - Cover

The Grants

Copyright© 2021 by jballs

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Incest story at Grants family farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Dad started the combine at 9 and by 10 I was driving the first load to the mill in the Pete. The flooring company was replacing the vinyl floor this morning with snap together wood flooring in the kitchen. After that, they were installing new carpet in the living room.

This afternoon the counter company was replacing the counter with stone, complete with a new sink and spigots. I was trying to improve the house for Linda’s arrival, not that it didn’t need doing anyhow.

Tomorrow morning the furniture company was bring the two single beds and assembling them in James’s and my old room. They were bringing a new grand table and chairs for the dining room. It was one that would seat ten people with the leaves installed and the extra chairs.

I wanted to have the Jackson’s over for dinners often with Amos sick. Grandma would need all the breaks she could get. Elsie and Carol did not know it yet but they were going to learn to cook - something they both admitted knowing little about.

It would take a ten place setting for that to happen. The furniture was old and battered. It was new when Dad and Mom married. Fifteen years later all the glue joints were loose and the chairs rickety.

The kitchen ware was the same way. I did not have one complete set of good dinner plates that were the same for ten people. Over the years a broken piece here and there had taken the toll. Silverware was the same way – some were lost or broken.

The UPS truck was going to cure all that tomorrow and all the old stuff was going in the dumpster. UPS was going to deliver my Amazon toy order tomorrow.

Elsie was going to work in the office, entering the last several months of our checking account on the business program while all the installers were there. She was going to keep an eye on them and Carol was going to ride with me.

I spent all day driving the Pete back and forth to the mill. Dad had dumped four six wheeler loads into our wheat grain bin at noon and there would be two more dumped tonight.

We did stop long enough to eat cold cut subs that I picked up at the store across from the mill. I dropped one off for Elsie at the house and to do a quick check on the work progress.

Carol went home to help Grandma Jackson at lunch time. The carpenters were there every day working on the addition and bathrooms. They were creating a lot of dust and dirt in the house.

The floor was finished - it was looking good - and the contractors were working on the carpet. I couldn’t wait to see everything finished when we quit for the night.

The wheat grain bins held twenty thousand bushels; we had two for wheat. Dad was going to sell half the crop now and the rest later in the summer when traditionally the price went up a few cents.

The big thing was there would be long lines at the mill waiting to unload with everyone starting to cut. Two months from now there wouldn’t be any lines.

We quit cutting at dark. The Pete was loaded so I could leave early - hopefully before the line got very long. The two six wheelers would be in our grain bin before the dew dried off the wheat in the morning. The dew needed to dry off to start combining.

I loved the finished floor and the new carpet. The new counter top was fantastic - slick smooth and level. The new touch spigots would take a learning curve.

Supper was quick - just baked beans and hot dogs with chips. I still had lots of things to do.

I got bold, taking the clothes off Dad’s and James back, telling them to shower and put on pajamas so tomorrow they would start with an empty hamper.

It was a mistake; I had not thought that one through. Dad had been starting the evening in PJs and then naked when we were in bed. I was in see through and lace then naked in bed. James normally wore boxers to bed.

When I returned from putting the first load of clothes in, Dad and James were sitting on towels - naked on the couch - watching reruns of Magnum PI.

‘This should be interesting’ I thought. I did the same thing - showered and carried my dirty clothes in the hamper to the laundry. I placed my towel between them and joined them watching the show.

I wondered which one would be the first to touch me and how long it would be before they did.

I caught glances from both directions and then both cocks started to rise. Every now and then one or the other would throb and bounce a little. The next scene on the show was a bikini clad party. That was the final straw; both cocks were straight up.

Straight up and there was a reflection from the TV on the drops of lube that were accumulating on the tips.

I had a quick thought and then had them sit side by side. I started with James. I licked the head and the crown below and then swallowed enough to hit my gag reflex several times. I licked then slobbered to wet it up from top to bottom. And then in one stroke I took it to the root, placing my nose against his groin.

I made repeated strokes from the tip to the root. James started to put his hands on my head. I slapped them away. I reach over and put my hand around Dad’s cock and slowly stroked him. I wanted to make sure he wasn’t edging.

I felt James start to add hip movements while responding to my mouth. I stopped and pulled off completely.

I moved to Dad and began with the plum, licking and sucking. Then I went to the gag reflex a couple times and then I forced myself to swallow it to the root. I worked my throat muscles with a swallowing motion as I went to the root and then full stroked it from the plum to the root. I was thrilled I had been able to throat all of it without Dad’s hands helping me take it. I used long slow strokes, allowing me to easily breathe at the top of each one.

I continued the long strokes until he started moving his hips, thrusting at my throat. I stopped and moved back to James. When he started thrusting his hips, this time I pulled off and straddled him and then rode him hard until he filled my pussy with his hot cum.

Luckily I had brought a hand towel that I folded and placed against my pussy to protect the carpet as I knelt between Dad’s legs and started sucking and deep throating him. When he started moving his hips I mounted him. I slow fucked him, hugging and kissing him as we came together. He stood and as he did I wrapped my legs around him. With his cock still in me, he slow walked us to the bedroom.

At the edge of the bed he lay me down and lifted my legs, pushing them back. Then he pounded me into my second orgasm, shaking and moving the bed on the floor. James was standing in at the edge of the bed rubbing his flaccid cock to full erection.

Dad groaned and grunted and then pumped his cum against my cervix. As he pulled out I could it dripping across my asshole and down the crack below.

As Dad stepped away James replaced him, impaling my pussy in one stroke and began fucking me, pounding me.

Dad climbed onto the bed, knee walking, eventually straddling my head. He placed his cock in my mouth, I sucked off our juices as he regained his erection. He rolled my nipples and pinched them and then pulled them hard until they hurt.

He lifted my shoulders and slid two pillows under them, changing the angle of my head and neck. His cock now had a straight line down my throat. With a thrust his cock was deep as it was ever going, his balls resting on my eyes.

I heaved trying to breathe, recognizing my need he pulled out and then began a rhythm. Hard deep strokes then out enough for me to gasp for breath then more. All the while he was molesting my breast and nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.